A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Coupon Kickstart - Gg

Posted: Jan 30, 2012

Has anyone heard from them yet?  I got a phone call last week as an informal interview and was told I would be getting an email in a few days for a video conference.  Was wondering if anyone else has heard anything?

Coupon Kickstart - Gg - LeeLee

[ In Reply To ..]
Hey Gg--did you hear anything more about this? I've never heard of them, cannot locate anything, but would be interested in hearing more. I am a big coupon queen and was hoping it was something I could use. Thank you!

Still have not heard a thing - GG

[ In Reply To ..]
Not a thing but will keep you updated.

Similar Messages:

Coupon Kickstart???
Jan 08, 2012

There was a job post on another website from Coupon Kickstart that says they are trying to reach out to the MT community before opening positions to the general public... supposedly it's data entry of in-store sales ads???  Anyone heard of it?  Googling it came up with nothing.  I was just curious and didn't want to click on their link w/o some type of info.  The ad has no contact phone number, but does have a company name and contact person.  Sounds fishy, but ...

Coupon Kickstart?
Feb 12, 2012

As a couponer, I am really excited about this possibility!  Alas, I have not yet heard back from them, and they had said by the first of February they would be in touch. Has anyone here heard from them?  Thanks! ...

Quarterly Taxes Coupon Book
Jul 06, 2011

I used to file quarterly taxes (I am an IC) but turned it over to an accountant.  I am between accountants right now so I will be taking that little job back.  I can remember having a coupon type book for this little chore.  How do I get a coupon book again and what is the name of the form I need to fill out?  TY ...