A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Asking for the moon. - Hopeful

Posted: Nov 28, 2011

Does anyone know a company that will hire a relative newbie, for part time hours, IC status preferably, with the option of contributing to a 401K plan?

Doth I seek too much?  Smile

Yeth. Thou doth. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Fie! Lackaday! - Then how about this...

[ In Reply To ..]
How about a company that hires PT with a 401k benefit? Any better luck there? I don't need medical, but I'd like the 401K.

The evil overlords wilt not provide leaches to drain thee - of the evil humours in thouest SM

[ In Reply To ..]
body. Doth thou thinketh they wilt give thou shillings to put in your money bag for a future time of hardship?
Here Here! - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
I mean, Hear Hear! - brain fart.
[ In Reply To ..]
The overlord's shillings art fullsome, thus they be pudh and - talldt. May the pestulencewn known as
[ In Reply To ..]
the Black Death visit the dark castles wherein they dwell.

forsooth! - this is a cute thread

[ In Reply To ..]

Funny replies - No IC and 401K at the same time

[ In Reply To ..]
You can't be an IC and have the ability to contribute to a 401K. You have to be an employee for that kind of elibility.

Verily, I think 401K and part time is dicey - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Hopeful - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
And I am seeking a date for Saturday night with George Clooney. And yes, I think are are both asking for too much! Nice fantasy, but it is not reality! :)

Maybe - lol

[ In Reply To ..]
Johnny Depp and I could meet you and George for coffee.

Maybe - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
Sounds great! Venice Beach? :)
Wouldn't George's villa on Italy's Lake Como be a - better choice? nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
A better choice - Old Pro
[ In Reply To ..]
Why, yes, it would. Since I am planning a vacation to Italy in the future, perhaps George and I can have our, um, rendezvous there--NOT! (Can you imagine George Clooney dating a 70-year old lady? Oh, well, I can dream, can't I?) :)-
His dad is still alive. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Yeah, but so is his mom - and Mom and Dad are still married
[ In Reply To ..]
There goes that idea.
Well - lol
[ In Reply To ..]
Johnny and I are in the Carribean right now, so it will be a bit before we can get there. The Pearl is not as fast as some of the boats nowadays. LOL

Dont be messing with my husband George! - Happy MT Robin

[ In Reply To ..]
He just doesn't know he's my husband yet. ;)

Happy MT Robin - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
You're going to have to fight me for him!
If Happy is also in her 70s, would be like watching those - 2 old exfootball guys fighting on TV. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Visual: Two blue-hairs windmilling each other, pulling hair, - eyes closed, head turned to the side. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Yer on!! - Happy MT Robin
[ In Reply To ..]
Prepare to get taken down, sister!!
Fight! Fight! Fight! (Fist pumpin') - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Happy MT Robin - Old Pro
[ In Reply To ..]
I may be small, but I am strong. And I have a Doberman!
LOL! I have 17 pound cat... - Happy MT Robin
[ In Reply To ..]
He's pretty tough. He might give your dobie a run for his money.
Happy MT Robin - Old Pro
[ In Reply To ..]
Wow, what kind of cat? And, although I hate to admit it, my Dobie loves cats! He is a gentle guy despite his ferocious appearance.
Old Pro - Happy MT Robin
[ In Reply To ..]
He's a mutt. My neighbor called me out of the blue one Saturday morning and said that some guy who was sweet on his 20 year old granddaughter had given her a kitten. At the time they had 3 chihuahuas and a boxer cross so there was no way a kitten was going to survive and if I didn't take it, he was going to take it to the pound. Apparently, he saw the big green neon "sucker" sign on my forehead that my mother always swore was there. ;)

Lucky was 5 weeks old and fit in the palm of my hand. He couldn't even really eat solid food yet - I had him on kitten formula for the next two weeks. I would still like to get my hands on the idiot that took him away from his mother that soon. The date was 07/07/07 and he was my 7th cat at the time, hence the name Lucky.

Now he's just a big old fat ball of love, who, even as I type this, is trying to drape himself across my shoulder to cuddle.
Happy MT Robin - Old Pro
[ In Reply To ..]
You sound like my kind of person! The aptly-named Lucky came to the right place. Animals are really wonderful--I love them. It's funny how people are afraid of some dogs--i.e., Dobies and pits. Most of them are just big sweeties. I think the movies are responsible for the "killer Doberman" mystique. Anyway, you get high marks from me. Give Lucky a pat for me! P.S. I once had a domestic cat. Our apartment at the time bordered on a park and our cat went out there into the park and attacked a German Shepherd (who cowered in fear). The dog's owner came to our door, angry at our relatively small cat for attacking his huge dog. In retrospect it was kind of funny.

An IC position gets you nothing and you can set up - me

[ In Reply To ..]
an IRA yourself. Basically the same if you aren't getting a match, and as an IC you won't.

Merry, good people! - hopeful

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks be for thine verity!

I shalt harness mine mule and plough yon rocky field instead--mayhaps I find faery treasure!

=]

THIS THREAD GETS MY VOTE FOR - BEST THREAD OF THE YEAR

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the laughs!

Mine, too! Cracked me up! nm - mthead

[ In Reply To ..]

Ye habben a mule? Truely, good fortune befalls thee. - I am obliged to SM

[ In Reply To ..]
to harness my goode wyfe.

Similar Messages:

High Moon??
Apr 21, 2010

This dictator is in the south, so maybe this is just something regional that I cannot find but he dictates this "He had approximatley an 8 year or so high moon with no headache" I swear that is exactly what I hear, high moon. Is this a phrase meaning break or interval? ...