A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anon - curious

Posted: Jun 21, 2012

Hi Anon - I am new to this site and have seen your posts in many places - I thought I saw one that said you are starting at KS.  What companies have you worked for and are you at KS yet ?  Thank you !

Curious - One of many who use anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Hi Curious. Many people use anon (just means anonymous), so it isn't just one person posting. There also seem to be quite a few posters using curious. If you have specific questions about companies, you can post them on the company board and hopefully you will get some (nice?) answers. Also, you will see sm (see message) and nm (no message) a lot. HTH! Oh, this means hope this helps!

Thank you ! nm - MT4now

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Anon - I Just Have To Ask!!
Jul 02, 2010

After reading this board for at least the last 6-9 months I have to ask, just how many companies have you worked for in the last 9 months or so?  It seem like every other month, you are working for a different company; seems as though you have worked for pretty much everyone at one time or another.  The question I have to ask myself, what is the constant?  Could it be you?  I am just saying.....:0) ...

To "Anon" What's Wrong With New Jersey?
Aug 22, 2013

First, thanks so much to the person who defended me.  And to Anon, what the h..... does that mean ? at least you're not Jersey?  Is your preconceived judgment the result of certain reality TV shows or are you just a natural-born BIGOT?  If so, then you are narrow-minded and easily  influenced.  Post after post you attack people on this board, always looking for an argument.  Bet you can't wait to reply back and write something nasty, because it makes your ...