A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

1099s DSG - PAMT

Posted: Jan 27, 2011

Has anyone at DSG gotten their 1099s yet.

Not IC, but got W2-nm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

on line or in the mail? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Received W2 yesterday. :) nm - justanothermt

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

TTD NOT SENDING 1099s
Feb 08, 2013

Has anyone out there gotten a 1099 from TTD?  I assume not, but I only saw one post below with 1 response.  Has anyone reported her to the IRS criminal division yet?  This is just plain sickening. ...

1099s From TRANSCRIPTION DOCTORS/ AKA TTD
Jan 26, 2013

I am just wondering if anyone who previous worked for Transcription Doctors (AKA TTD) has received their 1099 yet? AK (the owner) has been contacted by email, IM and phone by several MTs who worked for her and have gotten no response. You know, she just up and closed the company without any notice....people were even left working for TTD who had active log ins after the place went under and she never paid these people (Including myself). There are hundreds (if not thousands) of MTs who are owed ...

Help For Victims Of TTD (Transcription Doctors) And No 1099s
Jan 29, 2013

All 1099s are supposed to be post marked by Jan. 31. With this day fast approaching, it is feared that no one who worked for TTD in 2012 will get one. Many MTs have attempted to contact the owner (AK) and ask when they would be mailed out and absolutely no one has an answer. Just like she just up and closed the company without notice, she is probably not planning on sending anyone a 1099. If this is the case, we victims need to come together and report her to the IRS. She not only stole money fr ...