A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I highly recommend this free anatomy visual class on line. - its helping me alot

Posted: Jun 19, 2010

all you have to do is sign up, its free.  It has visuals where you match the body part names to the skeleton, some powerpoint presentations, some videos and tons of quizzes.  I am taking anatomy and physiology this August on line at my college, and thought this was be a great self starter!

heres the link for those who are interested.  I do highly recommend it

http://www.learnanatomyphysiology.com/

Thank you -sm - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
I need all the help I can get!

its really a good site, just make sure u sign up OR... - see message

[ In Reply To ..]
if you dont sign up, you wont be able to do the matching of the words to the body parts, in the interactive learning lessons and/or the quizzes. Its a great site.

Sign up and then click on "LEARNING OBJECTS" these contain the cool little interactive quizzes and teaching lessons of anatomy and cell structures, bones, anatomical planes, etc.

Good Luck!

Learn from free physiology notes - Sam

[ In Reply To ..]

The above link is a great resource for studying. For those who are taking physiology this fall (in a month or two), you can also learn physiology online by searching for study guides and outlines. There's a site called SG Learn Online that has physiology notes. It may be useful.

Similar Messages:

Highly Recommend Both Oracle & TransTech! Sm
Nov 15, 2010

I've  only been with these 2 companies for a short time but I highly recommend both of these companies.  The people are extremely nice at both, tech support outstanding at both, both offer great platforms.  The only thing with Oracle is you have to be in a position to be slightly patient for new accounts ramping up but they are VERY accommodating, bend over backwards to help with backups and just lovely people honestly.  Can't say enough good about either one!  ...

How About That Anatomy Class?
Jun 29, 2010

"1 spray each nose daily."  Wonder how many people with more than 1 nose this doc has seen?  Do you leave it as is or change it to something less stupid? ...

Have You Guys Read "Who Moved My Cheese?" If Not, I Highly Recommend It. Sm
Apr 28, 2014

This industry doesn't pay enough anymore.  Why do you stay?  I have been in this business since the early 80s, have worked for hospitals and services and had my own accounts.  I was always able to make great money until now.  As soon as my pay dropped from what it was ($25-35/hr or more with own accounts) to about $10 an hour for a service, I was done.  I started looking and found a job in a hospital that pays a lot more, with benefits and paid time off.  ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Free PC Cleaner To Download?
Jan 31, 2014

I don't know who to trust anymore and hoped someone here could help suggest a reputable site. Thank you, Anyone, in advance. ...

Can Anyone Recommend A FREE Antivirus Program Or Even ... SM
Jan 31, 2014

a free-trial antivirus?  My current one is expiring very shortly & I cannot afford what they're asking just right now. Some anti-virus programs will advertise FREE when you google them, then will require  you to pay up front.  Some will let you upload them and "Save" them, but then won't open or work when you try.  Will appreciate any advice.  Thx.   ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Line Counter For Me?
Dec 28, 2009

I'm not sure what to download   ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Line Count Software With Invoice Capability
Nov 23, 2009

Can anyone recommend a line count software with invoice capability? What does anyone think about Michelle Miller’s Line Counter and Invoice Program 2.0? Thnaks for the help guys.   ...

Can You Recommend An Accurate Line Counting Program For Gross Lines?
Mar 10, 2010

I have been using MPCount for several years but recently upgraded to a new laptop & it will not work on it - incompatible. I tried out their new trial version of MPTools but it does not count my gross lines the same & I would be losing more $ than I would like with it. There is something programmed into the newer version that counts differently somehow. (That was even confirmed with the person who produced this program.) Are there any other line counting software programs out t ...

Free Line Counter
Nov 29, 2011

I was told there is a free download thru MTSTARS for a line counter.  How do I locate it if it exists?  Thank you.  Jay ...

Anyone Know Of A FREE Downloadable Line Counter?
Feb 24, 2010

Thank you! ...

Free Line Counting Software...
Aug 29, 2011

I am looking for software that is a free download to create an invoice from a completed document…like MP Count, which is no longer free.  Does anyone know where I can find one?  I have searched Google, but have come up with only trial downloads that cost after so many days or uses. Thank you in advance :) ...

Line Count Program Free?
Apr 30, 2012

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good FREE line count program? ...

Free Line Count Software?
Nov 03, 2013

It's been years since I have needed line count software.  In fact, I found an old "disk" - it was a floppy disk, so that's how long it has been!  Anybody know of any free line count software.  I actually don't need it to keep track of all my lines, just so I'm close.  It needs to count separate reports, not just one big document.  I know Word has it's own where it counts characters, but I don't want to have to keep taking my hands off t ...

Free Line Counter For Windows 7?
Nov 17, 2013

Is there a such thing as a free line counter that will work with Windows 7? Thanks. ...

Are There Any Free Line Count/invoicing Programs Out There?
Apr 09, 2010

I used MP Count on my old computer. Just got new one, and I see it's no longer available. ...

Recommendations For Free Line Counter Software? Sm
Jan 11, 2013

I really wish I could use Sylvan but I have Word 2002 and it only utilizes Word 2003 and higher. I was suggested to try Abacus but I cannot find a legitimate download link. Any other suggestions? Thanks! ...

Free Or Cheap Line Count Program Needed
Jun 11, 2011

does any one know of a simple to use free or at least cheap line count program? ...

Capitalization - Los Angeles Class/Class A esophagitis
Dec 17, 2012

Los Angeles class/Class A esophagitis. Is "class" capped or no?   Thank you. ...

FTR...highly Difficult Dictator
Mar 15, 2010

First day for me beginning FTR.  Started out very well, no markers, then BOOM!!.....right into one of the most difficult doctors.  Ugh!  This is one we discussed in our "conference call" for FTR.  This is frustrating because we were told that it does not matter how difficult the dictator is, there will be no exception as to sending anything to QA.  I'm sitting here with about 8 blanks yet to fill...unsure what to do. First time to post on this board, but I've ...

Visual Acuity
Mar 15, 2011

Can anyone tell me how you would transcribe a visual acuity of 20/30 minus 1?  TIA.  ...

How To Transcribe Visual Acuity.
Oct 27, 2010

How do I transcribe visual acuity when he says 20/20 "slash" 20/15 ?  It looks confusing if I do 20/20/20/15 or 20/20 / 20/15. Should this just be 20/20 and 20/15?    Thanks ...

Sparing Of The Visual Axis
Feb 23, 2011

It sounds like the doc is saying "There is symphony sparing of the visual axis" Any suggestions or is this correct? ...

MT Student With Visual Impairment
Sep 04, 2012

I am a new MT student that is visually impaired. I'm having a very difficult time with studies and keyboarding class. I'd like to find someone that has low or no vision that could tell me how they have gotten through classes and what devises and software systems they may have used. I feel like I'm out here doing this all by myself. Thanks, Brandi ...

Class 2 Or Class II Tuberculosis (nm)
Dec 30, 2010

x ...

How To Transcribe Visual Acuity Results?
Jan 11, 2010

Not sure how to type this out properly.  Dictated is: "Visual acuity is 20 15 minus 1 OD  20 40 minus 1 OS without correction." Now I know O D needs to be changed to right eye, but the numbered part has me hesitant.  Should it be 20/15 -1?  10-15, -1?   I appreciate any insight. THanks. ...

Visual Acuity 2200, 2400 Is That 22/100 Or 20/200?
Mar 05, 2012

The whole sentance is - Visual acuity without correction is 2400 in the right eye 2200 in the left with correction 20/30 bilaterally.  Would that be 24/100 or 20/400 or just plain 2400. ...

Anatomy
Oct 07, 2010

Is there a supramalleolar area of the elbow? ...

Do You Need Anatomy?
Nov 17, 2010

For MT, "recognition" knowledge of med terms and anatomy is required.  It isn't usually necessary to DO anything with that knowledge.  In other words, the MT doesn't have to make decisions based on the knowledge.   Coding requires that you use the knowledge.  Here are some situations that come up for coders in general.  Can you answer these without looking anything up? A particular colonoscopy code can only be used if the scope reaches a p ...

Word Help In Eye Anatomy.
Jan 10, 2010

This doctor is doing an eye exam and he says..."The conjunctiva is quiet.  The cornea is clear.  The (s/l inputrum) is deep with rare cells.  The intraocular lense is well centered."  What can he be saying? ...

Anatomy Site
Jan 26, 2010

I don't know if I should be asking this on the main board - let me know if I need to move it over there!  I am just wondering if any of you have a favorite and/or great online human anatomy site?  I have looked at a few but just haven't found "the one" yet.  Maybe it's better to get a book?  Opinions please!  ...