A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

who uses DocQscribe and hires employees? - nm

Posted: May 12, 2015

thanks

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Know If Keystrokes Hires Part-time Employees? Nm
May 04, 2012

nm ...

Landmark Hires Employees Or Independent Contractors?
Dec 18, 2012

Could anyone tell me if Landmark hires employees or independent contractors?  Would appreciate your help on this.  I went to their website but it does not mention it.  Thx. ...

OMG How Funny - Read Glassdoor Opinion Of Employees, US Versus Indian Employees!
Aug 05, 2013

I was just curious about what employees thought of Nuance on Glassdoor.  You read several US employee opinions and they reflect the morale listed on MTStars.  Scroll further down and read the opinions of the transcriptionists from India.  What a difference.  They are highly satisfied with their jobs and most have been working with Nuance for 6 to 7 years.  The US transcriptionists are very sad!!  What a difference..... ...

Hires New MTs
Jul 02, 2010

In my ongoing search to find a job, I came across this company that I thought I would pass along. It is Northeast Transcription Inc. and their site says they hire new grads (within the past 6 months). You have to be able to stand on your own from the start - there's no mentoring or special support, but it would be worth checking into. Good luck. ...

To All You New Hires
Oct 04, 2012

I wish I could be happy for you; however, the MTs on my account have been out of work for the better part of the week and we were informed recently of the plan for the company to add more MTs to this account. Great, more of us sitting around out of work. Welcome to the company. ...

New Hires At AHD
Feb 13, 2014

Any of you folks started working for them yet?  ...

New Hires
May 04, 2015

I notice in their multiple job postings that Nuance mentions "a steady flow of work" and a "sign on bonus"..... I am just wondering how many of you new hires out there have actually seen this bonus come to fruition....or the steady flow of work??? ...

MQ Recent Hires...
Dec 29, 2010

So did anyone who trained in the last month start working yet?  How's it going?  Any insight to offer those of us still waiting to start?  I'm kinda freaked out at everything I read here and I truly should stop reading it; however, it's like a train wreck I can't seem to look away long enough to give myself perspective.  Add to that that I'm already depressed for other reasons and things are not looking so hot in my neck of the woods on any level.&nbs ...

Does Anyone Know If MQ Hires PT MMEs?
Feb 16, 2011

x  TIA ...

SoftScript Hires IC's?
Aug 12, 2011

Does anyone know if SoftScript hires IC's?  Thanks! ...

Does Anybody Know If Keystrokes Only Hires
Sep 06, 2011

full-time positions or do they have part-time positions as well?  TIA ...

Transtech Hires IC's
Sep 18, 2011

Can anyone tell me if Transtech hires IC'S?  Thanks! ...

Anybody Know If Transcend Hires P.R.N.? Nm
Jan 09, 2012

X ...

So MM Is Offering 7 And 3 To New Hires Now??
Apr 18, 2013

As per the post below, 7 and 3 pennies per line.  Seriously, when will the madness end?! They have got to stop treating us like "typists." Actually, even a typist would make more than that.  You'd be making like 7 bucks an hour!! Oh I am just hopping mad right now. This company is just appalling.  Glad I am planning my escape. ...

Medical Ink New Hires
Mar 31, 2014

I was wondering if any of you have had work yet on the account that starts with K and is in CA.  I have not had any yet and made my hours in the early morning until early afternoon.  Thinking I may have to switch but will give it some time for the dust to settle so to speak since it is a new account.   ...

New Hires At Patient First?
Jun 22, 2014

Anyone recently hired by Patient First?  How long did the whole process take?  It seems like things are moving really slow. ...

Medscribe New Hires.. How Is It Going?
Nov 02, 2014

Anyone willing to tell how they like working there?  Does there seem to be enough work? QA seem fair? any info helpful. thanks. ...

What Is IMedx Like For New Hires?
Dec 18, 2014

Is anyone willing to share their experience with iMedx and what it was like for you starting out? What is their QA like, are they nit-picky & did it take a long time to be released from QA to live work? How is pay? Is it easy to obtain a decent line count? Do they micromanage or leave you be to work? Thanks! PS - I know there are tons of recent threads on them, but none of them address my questions. I am hoping to hear about experiences as a new employee. ...

Twenty New Hires
May 24, 2015

My supervisor tells me today that her supervisor greenlit the hiring of 20 new team members for an account that never materialized.  Genius...  Who is managing this company?  Is there NO COMMON SENSE?  I sure hope those new hires are ready to fight the rest of the team for the smattering of work we get.  I have never in my life worked for a company that makes so many poorly researched decisions when it comes to staffing, not to mention the BS invention of the Deathstar P ...

Oracle New-hires, Have You Started Yet?
Oct 05, 2010

I have received zero info about the new account the new hires are for. Anyone else?  Is lack of communication a problem? ...

Did Any Of The New Hires With Aero Start Yet? Nm
Feb 16, 2011

Is This Legal For A Company Who Hires IC's? Sm
May 07, 2011

We are REQUIRED to fill out a monthly schedule (on Bayscribe) telling how many lines we plan to do each day. I have talked to others who have missed working on a day they said they were going to on the schedule, and the management has confronted them about that. We are IC's. That isn't legal, is it? ...

Recent Hires For Keystrokes
Jun 27, 2011

How long did it take from the date of signing your contract until you were assigned an account and were actually trained and then working?  Are you getting responses when you try to reach your contact person?  Did you have problems with the technical things getting installed?  This has been the most frustrating and slow process I have ever encountered.  ...

How Is It Going For New Hires At Cypress Medical? Nm
Aug 10, 2012

nm ...

Does MM Still Give Their Computers To New Hires
Mar 25, 2013

Just wondered if they still do that. I have one of their old computers but heard that now you have to provide one for yourself. ...

New Hires From Precyse - Wanna Tell How Is It Going?
Jul 16, 2013

I know they have been hiring lately.  Can you share your experience with them so far? ...

Inscribe- Recent New Hires
Jul 26, 2013

Has anyone recently been through Inscribe's "intake process"?  I sent paperwork in and have not been contacted yet by manager or trainer.  I read older posts that said it could take several weeks to hear a response or they may never call at all.  Some folks said they just gave up.  I am just wondering if anyone has been recently through this process that can shed some light.  Thanks.  ...

Does Anyone Know If MD-IT Hires IC Or Employee Status?
Jan 19, 2014

Does anyone know if MD-IT hires IC or employee status?  Any info on this company would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you :-) ...

Inscribe New Hires, Anyone Working?
Oct 15, 2014

I did read the negative comments here but decided to give Inscribe a try anyway.  I was hired Sunday 10/4 and told I'd be working Monday 10/5.  One of the reasons I accepted was that I thought I could get a paycheck/deposit this month...nope.  Last day of pay period is today.  Today is Wednesday 10/15 and I'm still not working.  Delay at every turn.  I've typed ONE report on FDE through SPOE (no idea what those stand for, the person overseeing me sa ...

Any Recent Hires With MM Voluntarily?
Apr 16, 2015

It would be interesting to know if anyone has voluntarily become employed with MM recently.  If so, were you placed on a POD?  Either way, how is it working out for you? I think I have only seen 1 ad for hire with MM in the last year, and am wondering if the POD thing is not a way of the company of ridding itself of MTs it does not need.  If so, I think it must have backfired with all the MOT. ...