A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

job offer for Probity - beachbum

Posted: Aug 09, 2011

I just had a job offer for Probity.  I am considering it, but before I accepted I emailed them with a question about if there is steady work and still have had no response.  I am on unemployment benefits, so if I take their job and then there is not steady work and if I have to quit, I cannot get my benefits back.  So, it's a delicate decision.  Is anyone working for them who can tell me anything about them....good or bad?  Thank you.

UE and new job - mtmtmt

[ In Reply To ..]
First, when you start a new job, there's still room to collect UE up to a certain amount, at least in PA that's the case.

Second, I've heard very witchy things about the company. Nothing I can vouch for personally but suffice it to say the people I know who have worked there have vowed "never again."

Probity questions - beachbum

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks, but even if I get a job and continue collecting benefits, if I quit the job my benefits stop. That's Florida law for you.

Anyone here working for Probity or have worked for them recently have anything to share about them? Thank you.

Probity - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Never again is what I would say! I lasted 2 days maybe 3. It was the worse place I have ever work. I have been an MT for 30+ years and don't give up easily. If your smart you'll stay on UE.

Similar Messages:

Got A Job Offer At Probity
Feb 04, 2013

I got a job offer at Probity.  The pay has an incentive built in for anything over 5000 lines per pay period.  Does anyone know what the pay period is?  It doesn't say and am waiting for resonse from recruiting.  Also, it is for a 6 hour shift.  Is that normal.  I was hoping for 8. Is eligibility for benefits based on line count or hours worked?  Any advice would be helpful on this company. Thanks ...

Probity - Any Current Information On Probity?
Feb 09, 2012

Does anyone have any current information on Probity?  I was just offered a job and would like some information before I accept.  There weren't many current posts when I searched.  Thank you! ...

RI Or Probity???
Nov 18, 2011

Applied and have interviews with both.  RI is IC which I know nothing about being.  Which company would you work for?? ...

Anyone Know Anything About Probity?
Mar 13, 2013

Does anyone know anything about Probity?   Thanks in advance. ...

Probity?
Jun 06, 2013

I received an offer from Probity and have read some posts on the board.  I am looking for current information from anyone currently working for or have worked for Probity in the past six months, pros and cons.  From reading through the paperwork, it seems like you are given a short time to be up and running and must know the account specs with 4 days, which kind of makes me nervous as to what I am getting myself into. I am looking to work set hours as opposed to constantly checking th ...

Probity - Another Ad?
Jul 04, 2013

Does anyone have any recent experience with this company? Do they have consistent work?  Thanks for sharing.  ...

I Don't See Much On Probity
Nov 08, 2013

I don't see much on Probity.  Anyone have info on good, bad, size of company, etc.  I notice they are calling themselves Probity/Nuance now.  Work on Integra platform? ...

Probity - Integra EHR
Jul 10, 2010

Is there a way to verify line count with Probity's platform Integra? ...

Probity - Has Anyone Worked For Them?
Jun 08, 2011

Has anyone worked for them? Was offered job but did not accept as it was too many hours in addition to my already full-time job.  But . . . am thinking about reconsidering and maybe going full time with them.  Any bad experiences? ...

Any Info On Probity?
Feb 05, 2012

Wondering, heard they are staright typing. ...

What About Probity -- Anyone Know About This Company????
Feb 27, 2012

I was going to do testing with this company, but think I will wait until I hear if they are good or bad to work for -- what about pay, platform, flexibility, management, etc.  Thank you very much for info.   ...

Thank You And Probity Transcription
Apr 04, 2012

I want to thank all of you for your kind words and encouragement about my post "Most Stupid Transcriptionist In The World".  It means a lot to have such support from my fellow MTs.   Has anyone ever heard of Probity Transcription ?? Good ?? Bad ?? Thank you everyone ! ...

Does Anyone Have Any Feedback On Probity?
May 21, 2012

Does anyone have any feedback on Probity?  Jobs seem to be posted for a while.   Thanks in advance   ...

Information On Probity?
Sep 14, 2012

Does anyone have any information on Probity? - good to work for?  Thanks! ...

Anyone With Info On Probity?
Oct 05, 2012

Anyone with info on Probity?  They seem to be constantlly looking for help.  Thanks ...

My Probity Experience Sm
Mar 04, 2013

I got hired at Probity. I managed to last 13 days. I've got 30 years of experience as an MT and thought it would be a breeze. The account specs weren't the problem - but the dictators were horrible. One after another ESLs that I could hardly understand, lots of googling to find Dr and hospital names, and somehow when they count lines, it seemed really low (maybe they weren't counting headers and footers). You weren't supposed to make full sentences and I got gigged for expand ...

Anyone Have Experience With Probity?
Mar 25, 2013

Probity Any Information
May 30, 2013

Thanks in advance for any information.  Can someone tell me if their platform is consumer friendly or not?  Is it slow?  I understand it's compatible with word, but can you use most short cut programs with it, such as smart type, instant text, short hand?  Are the data bases for their accounts well maintained or do you have to hunt down a lot of physicians or addresses because they don't have much of a data base.  And last, do they have work available during your shift?  ...

Any Info On Probity
Jul 15, 2013

Can anyone give me any info on Probity.  Integra platform, specifically acute care/rehab account, able to make decent pay.  Just trying to find a decent company.  Any info greatly appreciated. ...

Opinions On Probity?
Nov 20, 2013

I see that Probity is hiring and I am considering applying.  Is there anyone who currently works there or who has worked there in the recent past who could provide any opinions/information on this company?  I am wondering how they are to work for.  Do they pay well and pay on time?  Do they run out of work frequently?  Are they very strict when it comes to schedules?  Are they straight transcription, editing, or a mixture of both?  I did do a search on here, bu ...

Former Probity Now Nuance
Jan 27, 2014

Any former Probity now Nuance employees get their W2s yet?  I've checked the Workforce now whatever that is for W2s and there is nothing there.  Since we were with Paychex until near the end of December, Paychex should be sending them out, right?  I cannot get my TSM, or whatever they are called now, to answer me. Thanks in advance. ...

Probity Or DSG, Anyone Have Any Rate Info?
Jan 10, 2010

Hi. Does anyone have info on either Probity or DSG, especially pay per line? If you can't or don't feel comfortable posting that info on here, please feel free to email me. I have checked the archives, and there's not a lot of info there. Thank you. ...

PROBITY QUESTIONS Good Bad Or Otherwise
Jan 16, 2010

Can anyone tell me anytihng about Probity, good bad or otherwise.  What OS do they use, and what is their software.  Thank you.  ...

Probity - Information Or Opinion
Jul 13, 2010

Does anyone have information or opinion on working for Probity ...

Probity - Input/good Or Bad
Jul 23, 2010

Does anyone have input/good or bad about Probity ...

Probity - Feedback On This Company
Sep 12, 2010

Can you give me feedback on this company and how long it takes to get lines built up. Possibly starting with them in the future if I pass testing ...

Anybody Know Anything About Chase Transcription Or Probity?
Oct 16, 2010

Mainly interested in knowing if either of these two companies is good to work for and whether they offer decent insurance benefits.  Do they offer decent pay and have lots of work? I couldn't find much in the archives about either company, so if anyone one knows anything, could you share what you know? ...

Probity-Any Information Would Be Appreciated
Aug 14, 2011

I was not able to find recent information about them.   1.  Are they honest?  (I recently had a bad experience) 2.  Is there steady work?   (I did not have that.) 3.  Are they flexible?   4.   Benefit information.   I would apreciated any infomration.      ...

Good/bad/ugly On Probity, TIA. Nm
Sep 13, 2011

xx ...

BEWARE Probity-Stay Away From
Oct 28, 2011

When you're a new hire, you have to produce perfect reports after only given 12 using 50 pages of platform and account specifics on top of not having your trainer show up for sessions and an inept IT staff only to get fired. ...