A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

issues wtih Keystrkokes? - susie

Posted: Jul 12, 2011

Anyone having issues wtih Keystrkokes?

Yes... - Keystrokes issues

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, I am.

I have issues too - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Is that a loaded question or what? How much time to you have?

I haven't had any - Busy MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I personally haven't had any issues. I've actually been very happy there. What kind of issues do you mean?

check the recent archives - newer KSer

[ In Reply To ..]
All sorts of information was posted on this site in the last couple of months.

Yes - nonpayment - ex-KS

[ In Reply To ..]
I did not last long with this company, but they owed me one pay period. There were multiple issues on their part that included multiple techs not being able to get platform working properly, account not having work available, slow to no communication. Keep in mind this company does not have toll free numbers when you do need to deal with them and e-mail communication works slowly or not at all. They also use many platforms. It's a crap shoot with this company. Some people win, others loose.

Keystrokes - DT

[ In Reply To ..]
Just quit after 3 months. The sound quality was horrendous and you have to leave a lot of blanks because of it and they don't seem to care and you lose money. They wont do anything about it. If you can tolerate that kind of thing and you don't care about losing money, that's the place to work for. It was pure torture.

The older posts were truthful about KS - awful place to work for

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Wmx First Full Paychek Wtih Pay Cuts, How Did You Do?
Jun 04, 2011

I just checked my first paycheck with both weeks with the pay cuts plus the low work and being bounced all over to tertiary accounts I do not know well. Wow I am in shock. Wondering how others are faring I took about a 20% pay cut, and am single with children with prices rising, how in the world can we budget for this??? If this continues, I think I could qualify for food stamps. I am SOOO discouraged, all of my education and experience and CMT for this?? ...

Dragon Naturally Speaking - Geting A Little Frustrated Wtih It
Aug 10, 2012

Has anyone tired using the Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.0 software to do their transcription?  I recently bought just the basic one and have been trying to use it but am geting a little frustrated wtih it and just wondered if anyone has had any success in using it and I want to know if I'm wasting my time training it for medical transcription? ...

The Patient Was Placed On "intractroban" Wtih Couamdin
Dec 07, 2013

The patient also has a history of HIT. ...