A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

insight on Breitner Transcription - Okie Girl

Posted: Jul 20, 2010

Anyone have any insight on Breitner Transcription.  Was offered a job with them, but as always never know whether to switch companies or not, but the one I am working with now has run out of work.

Breitner - daphne

[ In Reply To ..]
I also would like to hear about Breitner. I have not yet applied but before I do and waste my time just in case it is not a good place to work, would like any information good or bad about them. I appreciate you taking the time to post anything at all. Thank you so much.

breitner - used to be there

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for Breitner for about 1-1/2 years. They were good most of the time but then they were out of work more and more and more and could sit for 5 hours a day without anything to do. I quit there in March, so not sure what they might be like now.

When I end up not having anything to do, I go on line and apply all over, and someone hired me, and I have since left there (did not make it 90 days) because I had to work 10p to 6a shift and could not handle it.

I tested with Breitner a couple of months ago. Then after - Amy

[ In Reply To ..]
the initial multiple choice test, was
sent an automatic email to take their typing test which I did then heard nothing. They could have sent another automatic email to tell me I had failed if that was the case. Big waste of time.
not telling you that you failed - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
You know, I would like to know why I tested for this company and they led me to believe that I was going to get hired and now I have not heard from them in 1 1/2 weeks. I assume the job is taken, but MAN!, let ME know.

Breitner is VERY slow and has been for 2 years! - You have to sit and wait w/o pay...move on...nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Advanced Transcription - Some Insight?
Jun 08, 2012

Does anywho work for this company who could give me some insight? Thanks! ...

Here We Go Again - Breitner Transcription
Mar 23, 2010

Sorry to keep being such a pest, but does anybody have any experience with the above company? ...

Anything About Breitner Transcription?
May 29, 2012

Does anyone know anything about Breitner Transcription? Any advice would be much appreciated. Do they use Dictaphone/ExEditor? Thanks! ...

Anyone Know Of Breitner Transcription?
Oct 22, 2013

Good, bad or just so-so to work for? ...

Breitner Transcription.....pay
May 07, 2015

Would anyone care to share how much Breitner pays for editing? ...

Breitner Transcription - Anyone Know About This Company
Oct 27, 2009

Does anyone know about this company - pay record, work, accounts, etc.   ...

Breitner Transcription - Ever Worked For Them Before ?
Jan 28, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company or ever worked for them before.  I'm part-time at Medquist and passed the test to work part-time with Breitner..  I was planning on working for both companies, part-time at each but know nothing about them.  I figure I'll at least give them a try but was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Familiar With Breitner Transcription?
Dec 15, 2010

I am thinking of working for this company and I am interested in anyone's experiences with Breitner.   Thanks ...

Breitner Transcription - Nothing Recent?
Jan 05, 2012

I went to the archives, nothing recent.  What is the deal with this company. I need to hear the truth. Thanks. ...

Breitner Transcription Testing
Jan 19, 2012

What do you think about the catheterization report on testing for Breitner? I have done probably hundreds of these reports and know the terminology -- that is not the problem. I know they are testing our ESL skill too with this guy -- very bad dictator. Did anyone have trouble with sound quality and getting the foot pedal to work? I think this along with very bad dictator just did me in. I have heard they are not too great to work for though. Maybe it is good that I could not do the test, ...

Breitner Transcription Services
Jun 02, 2012

I'm a CMT w/ 16 years' experience in acute care. I just applied for PT w/ Breitner. After doing their little test, answering their employment history questions, and pasting my resume, I got this automated response - Unfortunately, your experience does not meet our minimum requirement. We do have a continuous need for experienced medical transcriptionists. We strongly encourage all interested applicants to pursue additional formal training and/or experience to increase their skills ...

Breitner Transcription Anyone...nothing Recent I See?
Jan 16, 2014

Wondering if they still run out of work or if pay on time.  Wondering if nothing recent means something positive?  TIA ...

Breitner Transcription Job Offer
Jun 20, 2014

I have a job offer from Breitner. Anyone with any comments about this company, good or bad? ...

Any Recent Information On Breitner Transcription?
Apr 17, 2010

Hello, I was just wondering if there is any new information about Breitner. I have read both good and bad things. I was offered a position with them. This would be my very first job as a new graduate, and I want a good first-job experience. I understand that not everyone is going to love every company. There are going to be people out there that share their good and bad experiences, which I appreciate. How valid are the complaints though. I do not want to pass judgement on a company and miss a g ...

Breitner Transcription. I Am Compiling A List Of
Nov 20, 2010

companies to apply at.  I've found information on most of them.  I only see older posts about Breitner.  Does anyone have any current information.  What platform they use, how is QA, do they pay on time?  Any information is appreciated.  TIA ...

Anybody Works Or Has Worked For Breitner Transcription?
Jan 15, 2012

Anybody works or has worked for Breitner?  ...

Any Current Info On Breitner Transcription
Aug 14, 2013

Any current info on Breitner, good or bad, would be appreciated.  Thinking of working there.  ...

Can Anyone Give Me Info On Breitner Transcription
May 04, 2014

Can anyone give me info on Breitner?  I was offered a job with them via email after testing for them (no phone interview?).... the job offer was good, better than most out there as far as my preferred schedule and money but I cannot find much info regarding how they are to work for, workflow, QA, support, etc.  Just looking for some reassuring info please.... Thank you so much! ...

Breitner Transcription - A Good Company To Work For?
Nov 08, 2010

I see where Breitner has a job ad on the other board for an oncology transcriptionist, yet when I go to the testing area, the only test available is for acute care????  If you are going to be hired for oncology, why would you need to take a test for acute care?  Also does anyone know how much they pay for straight trans and for editing?  Is this a good company to work for?  Thanks for your help. ...

Insight Needed
Jan 15, 2010

I have been reading your posts for sometime now and I can’t  imagine how much this field has changed for some of you who are veterans.  I have been considering going to Career Step through a partnership program they have with Fayetville Technical Community College. I would like some insight from those who are MT’s.  I do not expect to make the salary I am making now working in the legal field but what I am looking for (besides wanting to get away from lawyer ...

Can Anyone Provide Any Insight Here?
Feb 12, 2010

If my account is not located in the mid Atlantic and has had no recent bad weather, why is it so low on work?  If I'm paranoid, please correct me, but what effect could the weather in another area have on my account? ...

Any Insight On Medlinks?
May 03, 2011

Equipment, management, workload (considering for cardiology), insurance, company outlook, anything/everything?  Although entirely pessimistic, I-hate-everything votes will be taken with a grain of salt.  ;-)  Thanks!  ...

Any Insight On MQ RAD Accounts?
Dec 13, 2011

Was emailed to continue hiring process, but don't know much about their radiology accounts.  TIA!! ...

I Want Some Insight Into Why MModal...
Dec 08, 2013

keeps emailing me asking me if I want to come back and work there...UNREAL!  I won't give them the time of day but I worked there and had to put up with the misery and like other OPs here, I got the heck out.  This place is going, going, gone. ...

MedRite - Some Insight On This System?
Apr 19, 2011

Can anyone give me some insight on this system? Thanks! ...

Does Anyone Currently Work For SoftScript Have Any Insight? Sm
Apr 23, 2012

I'm considering a position with them.  All the things in the archives are pretty old.  Thanks. ...

Looking For Sound, Knowledgeable Insight...? Anyone?
Mar 14, 2013

http://mmodal.com/partners/greenway/ the course I am taking is explaining how SNOMED in combination with the above-type programs, basically needs to eliminate 'free text' completely from all medical records, and push for template-only documentation.   what does this in reality mean for Coders (because MT is obvious - read the mmodal and greenway info).  Am I wasting my time (and $) taking a coding course, if in a few years the doctors will just need to enter a dx in a ...

Want To Change Companies And Need Insight
May 14, 2014

Been working at a particular company for a few years now and I am just sick of being verbally abused, unappreciated and underpaid. I was considering applying somewhere like Nuance, but I don't have contacts in other companies to give me a clear idea of what they're like. Just browsing the board for other posts has me worried that all these companies are just as bad as where I already work. How painful is it to work for a company like Nuance as compared to some of the smaller ones where ...

Epic - Realistic And Honest Insight
May 02, 2012

Can anyone give me realistic and honest insight as to what effects the Epic electronic record has on employees in the HIM department including transcriptionists, coders, technicians, etc. as well as other employees at doctors' offices. I am contemplating an inside Epic position transferring data from two different electronic record systems into the Epic system. Will this temp position likely be gone after a year or so? I know that a lot of healthcare facilities are moving toward Epic. Epic ...

Newbie Questions- Your Insight Appreciated
Sep 15, 2012

Trying to decide whether to join up and have a few questions.  Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer.  And, the reason I am asking here, is that I trust your answers over the suits.  How long from offer to actually starting work? (Since I know they do a background check and have a lot of paperwork.) How long from starting work to actualkly getting a paycheck? How long is training on platform (DQS)?  How long to be fairly productive after training?  What is ...