A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

iMedX IC's 1099 - MTMommy

Posted: Feb 19, 2015

Anyone else receive 2 1099's from iMedX? The first one I received was in January, the amount seemed much less than I was expecting, but i was under the gun and needed to get my taxes filed so that's what I used.  Yesterday I received another 1099 from iMedX with a Connecticut address with a way higher amount on it.  What the heck am I supposed to do with this?

1099 - me

[ In Reply To ..]
If the total amount on the two 1099s equals about what you were expecting, then use the second 1099 to amend your tax return. Could be they had 2 different offices processing your income. Or you could call somebody to find out which (if either) is accurate.

Two 1099 Forms - iMedXMT2

[ In Reply To ..]
They had at least 2 different companies doing payroll for 2014. I also received 2 different 1099 forms from them and added up the 2 forms totaled my income for the year. The smaller one only covers I am guessing October through December when they switched to Exponent and the bigger one, which I just received also, was for wages proceed through ADP (which should have been postmarked no later than 2/2/15, but was postmarked 2/9/15 - 1 week late according to the IRS guidelines). You'll have to file an amendment for this year to report that income or contact the IRS or whoever prepared your return if you didn't do it yourself.

Similar Messages:

ImedX--No 1099 Tax As An IC
Feb 09, 2015

I still have not received my 1099 form for my taxes and I sent an Email to ImedX.  Still no word.  Has anyone had this issue?  I worked for them for 4-1/2 months as an IC.  I am about to call the address located in Atlanta to track it down.  I have evidence that I worked for them from bank deposits.  This is rediculous.  Would anyone have a number that I could contacrt? ...

Imedx 1099 Form
Jan 31, 2015

I worked for Imedx for 5-6 months last year as an IC.  I still have not received my 1099.  I have proof that I worked for them because of my bank statements.  Has anyone else not received their 1099?  I am going to call their corporate office Monday. ...

1099 From DSG
Jan 28, 2011

Well I still havent gotten my 1099 from DSG.  I left there in March so I have no clue whom to contact if I dont get it. ...

1099 From TTD?
Feb 18, 2011

Has anyone gotten their 1099 yet from The Transcription Doctors? ...

Feb 26, 2013

I have contacted the transcription company that worked for in 2012 regarding my 1099 and they still have not sent it.  What should I do? ...

IC Tax - Have To Send Out 1099?
Jan 28, 2010

Was considering working for a company that says they hire IC.  Can anyone tell me, if an MTSO is hiring ICs, to they have to send out 1099s to all their ICs at the end of the year, or is it up to the IC to keep track of?  ...

IC- 1099 Posts
Jan 28, 2011

I'm curious about all the posts regarding getting your 1099 if you're an IC. As an IC, a business person, you should already know what you've billed to clients (services).  You don't need to wait for a 1099 to file your income taxes if you've kept good records and already know what you billed out and what you received. I'm flabbergasted at how many of you are so clueless with how to BE an IC. ...

Landmark (PA) And 1099's
Jan 31, 2011

Any ICs from Landmark (PA) get their 1099 in the mail yet?  Still waiting for mine.  ...

Still Have Not Received W2 And 1099
Jan 30, 2015

I have still not received my 1099 from Accentus (before we were all transitioned to employee by Nuance) or my W2 from Nuance.  Tomorrow is the deadline, so maybe they will be in the mailbox then, but was wondering if anyone else has had experienced this.  I no longer work for Nuance, so I hope their disorganization tendency has not messed up my employment records.   Thanks! ...

Question About 1099-MISC
Apr 10, 2012

I need to know if MTs filing as ICs can claim dependents for the child tax credit and what, if any, forms I need in addition to the 1099-MISC form they sent me.  One person is telling me that ICs can get the child tax credit, another is telling me that they can't, and there is nowhere on the forms that I have to put anything down for dependents.  I have tried calling the IRS, but was put on hold and couldn't wait long because it wasn't my phone and I have sent two emails ...

Business Owners-1099 Or W2 Employees?
Apr 08, 2010

If you own your own business, do you 1099 your transcriptionists or do you W2 them? Starting a business up and not sure which way to go?     ...

1099 Misc Income Question
Feb 09, 2011

What do you do if the 1099 you received from a former client doesn't equal the payments received from them.  It says they paid me more than I received or show deposits.  The office manager will not return calls or e-mails?  She even stiffed me on my last invoice.   ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

Doesn't Company Hiring IC Need SS And 1099 Filled Out?
Sep 26, 2012

Hi, I am new to the independent contractor thing, but shouldn't a company that has "hired" you as an independent contrator have your SS and a 1099 filled out by you?   Just wondering as it seems to me this is necessary and since it is not being done, it makes me wonder about this company that much more, espcially since others have stated they have not been paid by this company.   I guess if they are not planning on paying me they don't need a 1099 or SS# huh?  ...

TTD Contact Information For Those Who Never Got Paid Or Never Received Their 1099
Feb 10, 2013

Here are some of AK's many business pages on facebook. Try contacting her through these pages...want to know where your pay check is from TTD? Here it is....she stole our money and used it to fund these businesses: Amy's personal FB: https://www.facebook.com/amy.knightkelley Kelley's K9s: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelleys-K9s/241410562544454?fref=ts Fitness by Amy: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prime-Fitness-by-Amy-Kelley/368875573190117 Amy Kelley Photography: https:// ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

TTD & No 1099--Here Are Quite A Few Contacts Through The Many "businesses" She Has.
Feb 07, 2013

I too am filing without my 1099 from TTD and no response from "AK", the owner. Going out of my way to fill out another form and gather earnings together and attempts to contact. Here are many ways on Facebook to get a hold of her if needed.  She runs her K9 German Shepherd breeding business, fitness, photography and creations. Wonder how much of this gets reported, especially the high $$$ dogs. She has recently posted on these pages as well. Amy's personal FB:  https://www.facebo ...

Imedx?
May 07, 2012

Anybody have any words about this company, good or bad? ...

IMedX
Jul 02, 2012

Was just informed that my current employer has merged with  iMedX.  Does anyone know anything at all about this company? ...

IMedX PTO
Mar 03, 2014

My company has been acquired by iMedX. How much PTO do we get? Thank you. ...

IMedX Pay
Jul 17, 2014

Has anyone else  who works at iMedX noticed that pay is usually less than the invoice? This is a consistent occurrence for me. ...

Imedx ??
Jul 18, 2014

What info does anyone have on imedx? Good and bad ?  Thank you  ...

SGS/IMEDX
Jul 31, 2014

What we were told is that it was a "partnership".  They were just described to us as a new HR company taking over our HR Department.  I hadn't heard anything about people getting layed off, but it doesn't surprise me.  We just elected our health benefits with United Health Care and now they want us to they want to choose health plans all over again with Aetna!! ...

TT/Imedx
Dec 19, 2014

Things are just too quiet. So many problems, and I feel like they just quit talking about them.  No more mention of shutting down TT e-mail, etc.  I agree with a poster below who stated she feels like she works for a nonentity.   I realized today I haven't even seen an e-mail from DH in a month.  Starting to wonder if even she jumped ship or was told to get off the ship.   ...

TT/Imedx - How Many W2s? Not That I've
Jan 19, 2015

I was lucky enough to get out of MT and TT/Imedx just before Christmas.  I can't remember how many payroll companies there were last year and how many W2s to expect.  Guess I'm just trying to block out the whole experience of TT/Imedx!  TIA ...

TT W2s Before IMEDX
Jan 28, 2015

Has anyone received their TT W2s from before IMEDX as of yet?  Can anyone tell me the website where they would be available?  I believe it was ADP, and I can't get in there.  TIA for any and all help. ...

Imedx/tt
Feb 05, 2015

I am afraid that imedx is wanting to eliminate all TransTech employees.  That is the only thing that makes sense to me, considering their decisions.  We will see. ...

Imedx And SGS
Feb 05, 2015

Has anyone else noticed that since 2/1, an account that used to be overflowing with work now has almost none? ...

IMEDX -- What Is Next?
Feb 18, 2015

Okay, so got the e-mail about making sure our contact information is correct within their system and giving us a date by which we should make sure it is correct. What is up their sleeve next?  I don't trust with these people who seem to communicate very little and are normally very disorganized, want to just "make sure" all their info is correct and up to date.  There has to be a reason, especially because it comes with a deadline and we are nearing the year anniversary of th ...

Wow, Imedx
Feb 28, 2015

Even after telling them to ______ the other day, I'm still able to log on and do reports (what  appears to be some sort of leftover garbage from a mumbling moron), a former TT account.  Wonder if I'll get paid the few bucks they will end up owing me?  Why do I have the feeling this place will cease to exist before long? ...