A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

current info about Saince? - marshall11

Posted: Oct 11, 2011

Does anyone have any current info about Saince?  Can only find older posts.

Saince Transcription - Nobody has info? - marshall11

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, guess that answers my question. Not a soul responding......

Similar Messages:

Any Current Info On Saince? TIA. Nm
Jun 24, 2015

nm ...

Any Info On Saince?
Nov 27, 2012

Any info on Saince?? ...

Saince - Would Appreciate Any Info
Sep 12, 2013

Would appreciate any info on this company anybody may have.  Not much info when doing a Job Search came up.  Thanks! ...

Any New Info On Saince?
Sep 24, 2013

x ...

DTI - Any Current Info
Aug 27, 2011

Any current info on this company please? ...

Anyone With Current Info On K&R? S/m
Jul 21, 2012

See they are hiring but would appreciate any info first.  I've already jumped too quick into a company that sucks.  Thanks ! ...

Current Info On DTS-OK Please.
Aug 30, 2012

Before applying would appreciate info, the good, the bad and the ugly.  Thank you! ...

Any Current Info On TTS
Apr 23, 2013

Any current info on TTS such as line rate, flexibility, plenty of work, platform and what the accounts are like? Easy to make lines? Also wondering if they offer shift differential for 2nd shift.  Thanks in advance. ...

Is There Anyone With Any Current Info On TTS. Nm
Nov 17, 2013

nm ...

Current Info On ZNF
Dec 10, 2014

wondering if anybody currently transcribes radiology for ZNF and how it is going.  How do they pay by report or line and is it decent?  thanks in advance.  ...

Any Current Info On Med-Scribe, NJ?
Mar 01, 2010

Any current or recent MTs who work for this company in NJ have any info to share?  Are all their accounts now voice rec?  Plenty of work or still sporadic?  Have they added tech support for nights and weekends?  Thanks.  ...

Transolutions....any Current Info
May 08, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on Transolutions?  I checked the archives and I could only find posts from 2007.  Thanks! ...

Transolutions, Inc - Any Current Info?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have any current info on this company?  I searched the archives but found only old posts.  Thanks in advance for your reply! ...

Any Current Info On Heartland?
Jul 24, 2010

Home office in Toledo, branches in India? What is it like for their American staff? Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Archivus???
Jun 22, 2011

The usual...steady workload, reasonable pay, management treat MTs with respect, etc.  I haven't seen much info recently.  Any info appreciated! ...

Current Info On ETransPlus?
Sep 21, 2010

Is there enough work during 3rd shift? Is the platform easy to use and easy to get your lines in with? How is the health insurance? I saw the premiums for the different levels but didn't see what type of coverage this is (deductible, copays, etc.). I'm a bit worried that your benefits hinge on getting your required lines in each pay period.  I can see where this would be a problem if there was a shortage of work (the situation at my current job). Any thoughts would be appreci ...

Any Current Info Transportal?
Oct 05, 2010

Any current into on this company?  (Good or bad??)  Thanks for any insight! ...

Breitner - Any Current Info?
Mar 01, 2011

Just got an email that I passed the test.  Anyone have current info on them, do they have work, etc?  Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Cardioscribes
Mar 11, 2011

Any current info on Cardioscribes.  Considering a position with them.  Consistent work, flexible, etc? ...

Keystrokes Info Please......looking For More Current
Apr 25, 2011

Have done an archive search but looking for more current info from people currently working or just stopped working at Keystrokes. What happened years ago really doesn't concern me because we all know how fast it changes in this business. Not trying to discount anyones opinion just want to make an informed decision based on current status of company. Pay on time? Meet quota? etc. ...

Any Current Info On Transolutions?
May 06, 2011

Hi.  Does anyone have any current info on Transolutions?  I've been offered a position with them, and just want to find out as much as I can before I accept.  Thanks!  ...

Zylomed Current Info - ESL?
May 22, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has current info on Zylomed?  Is it mostly ESL?  Thinking of applying there.  Any info helpful.  Thanks! ...

Current Info On DTSOK?
May 25, 2011

. ...

Need Current Info On Inscribe LLC
Jun 02, 2011

I was considering testing with them and was wondering how they are as a company, what they pay, etc.   Positives and negatives?  Thanks!  I have seen older posts but nothing current (unless I just completely missed it).  ...

Looking For Current Info On Oracle
Jun 07, 2011

Looking for current info on Oracle.  Pros, cons, etc.  I did search archives and found nothing.  Thank you for your time. ...

Current Transolutions Info?
Jul 07, 2011

Hi, I'm looking at Transolutions and haven't seen a lot of current info on the boards about them. Wondering about the quality of the SR and editing. Also, I noticed that they were bought by Accentus and was wondering if there were any changes down the pipeline to be aware of, or are they pretty stable right now? Would be particularly interested in any former WMXer's opinions who might have made the move. :) Replies by e-mail are okay if you don't want to be too public. Tha ...

Current Info On Webmedx?
Oct 25, 2011

Checked archives and everything is old.  Looked at the company website and it sounds good but always like some feedback before applying.  I have 26 years experience but have never done VR.  Thanks  :) ...

TTS ANY Recent/Current INFO?
Oct 26, 2011

Can anyone offer some insight to this company?  Just started with them and am not impressed with management.  Owner seems to be a micromanager and communication is nonexistent except for the usual account TAT updates?   ...

Current Info On Peachtree In GA?
Nov 07, 2011

Does anyone have current info on Peachtree Transcription in Georgia? Based on older posts, it appears that they only contract with ICs (no employee status), may supply equipment, and that their pay scale is by the dictated minute.  Is this correct?  If you have worked for them, how was your experience?  Thanks. ...

Current Info On MedScribe?
Dec 05, 2011

Can anyone here provide info on this company?  I'm wondering about pay rates, if they're well organized, do they leave you alone to work, etc. Thanks. ...