A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Why does Breitner have so many openings? - GL

Posted: Feb 19, 2012

Did they buy someone out?

No. That's not it. - MT2

[ In Reply To ..]
They are impossible to work for (they don't pay also). Nuff said.

Actually I would have appreciated more information. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Not my experience - Drama-free

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked for Breitner for nearly one year. I have found them easy to work for and I am getting paid fairly for the work that I do - which is a heck of a lot more than I was getting at Nuance.

Because the only reports they have are the ones the machine can't do! - Hard docs, different every day, low pay. NM.

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

More Openings
Jul 14, 2010

I noticed on the job seeker's board lately Transcend has openings every week.  I also realize they are one of the top 3 dogs in the industry supposedly, but I cannot  help but notice the other 2 top dogs are not advertising weekly to job seekers.  I bet many will say because they are acquiring NEW accounts, but I am suspicious it is because they cannot keep MTs.    ...

Job Openings
Dec 21, 2012

I have applied for all jobs posted thus far this week, both here and the other site we use so much, but have not heard a single thing back from anyone.  I have over 15 years doing MT work.  Has anyone else heard back from these ads????  Just curious.  I get all excited when I see new ads, only to be let down when they don't contact me.  ...

QC Openings
Jun 11, 2015

Can someone please explain to me why a recent job posting on here for Nuance has openings for QC and says that the position is hourly???? ...

False Job Openings
Nov 23, 2009

I don't understand these MTSOs.  I've interviewed with both Keystrokes and Transcend per their job seeker's board ads for all shifts available, part-time and full-time, and offered a job.  However, both declared no 1st shift openings and that they are only hiring for 2nd and 3rd shifts, nor do they have any part-time openings.  They both indicated that 1st shift rarely has openings and they don't regularly hire part-timers. Why do they advertise thes ...

MME? CCM Put Out An Email There Are MME Openings.
Jul 13, 2011

The email states that, if you pass the test and get the job, you will get a 5% raise with max of 10.5 cents typing, 6.3 cents ASR, although....hmmm.... no QA rate is mentioned. Did MMEs not get the same pay cut that the rest of us MT/ASR editors did? Very interesting that no QA rate is mentioned....me thinks me smells a rat hidden in the wall. ...

JLG --- Current Job Openings
Aug 27, 2011

Would current new hires at JLG for the new verbatim account please answer these questions:  1.  What is their cpl rate? 2.  How difficult are the dictators? 3.  Is there enough work? 4.  Platform being used, is it good to work on. I have read the negative posts here about JLG but I am really in need of a job at this point.  I haven't worked for almost three months and I figure at least a verbatim account shouldn't be that hard to get right.  Plea ...

TransTech Openings?
Mar 02, 2012

Is it just me or has TransTech had a lot of openings lately?  Did a lot of MTs jump ship recently or do they have a new account?  Anybody know?  I know that my 4 accounts are generally low and not in need of added MTs on a regular basis.  ...

Is There Some Place You Can Look For Job Openings?
Aug 09, 2012

I hate my shift and would prefer a day shift.   After getting the weekly "help on weekends" emails stating short-handed due to MT resignations, I thought......hmmmm....must be an opening on days somewhere.  I've asked my TL who said she'd check.  That was 2 weeks ago.  ...

Why So Many Openings At Keystrokes...
May 26, 2015

Just wonderin' - is it very difficult there? TYIA ...

Openings For Keystrokes?
May 28, 2015

Anyone know why there are so many openings for Keystrokes? It seems on another MT job posting site that they have a full page of different job openings...is it worth it to apply or are there so many because they are a horrid company to work for? ...

Is It Just Me? Openings And Peruse The Various Listings
Dec 27, 2009

As I scroll through various openings and peruse the various listings, it is astounding to me how many employers do not know how to word the description properly.  E.g., they fail to include the most basic info, such as whether it is a telecommuting or an on-site job (and it's not clear from the duties and responbilities).  Not including those details wastes everyone's time (if an applicant is interested, they must ask the question, then await the reply).  Then, of course, are th ...

Does Anyone Know Who Nicole And Dawn Are Who Have Job Openings?
Jan 07, 2010

I give up.  I guess I have been looking for work for too long.  Or maybe it is time to retire.  There is a Post on the Job Seekers Board from “Nicole” and she wants us to “Please copy/paste your resume.”  One slight problem, she does not give her Email address and I cannot see a link. IC MT - Nicole (Views: 346, 2010-01-07, 2:21 pm) Since there have been more than 346 views, can 1 of those people tell me what I am doing wrong?  On another rant ...

Career Step Has Job Openings
Apr 28, 2010

Fancy that! ...

Volunteer Transcription Job Openings
Sep 18, 2010

There are job openings on the job seekers board with Volunteer Transcription.  Anyone know anything about this company?  Also says pay is "biweekly."  Doesn't that mean twice a week?  Sounds like a typo.  ...

Medical Scribe Job Openings
Apr 23, 2011

I have been seeing more and more job openings for Medical Scribes.  They are even showing up as part of other job descriptions.  The ads that are strictly for a Medical Scribe state no prior experience needed and sometimes only a high school diploma as their only requirement – no Medical Transcription education or experience.  Pay $10 an hour.  Anyone else noticing this?   One of many ads I am seeing:  …full time Registered Nurse for an office/c ...

Federal Job Openings In Coding
Mar 02, 2014

There are 34 coding jobs announcements on www.usajobs.gov today. Some are for more than one  position. To see them, search for keyword 0675 and open to federal employees. Looks like 24 of them are open to those who are not yet federal employees.  There are also 11 job announcements for medical record administrators, some of which may be in coding.  To see them, search for 0669.   ...

I'm OOW On 6 Accounts And They Have IMMEDIATE Openings Posted.
Aug 13, 2014

Plus, there are typos galore in the job wanted ad. Too funny!!! ...

Responded To The Recent Keystrokes Job Openings?
Nov 19, 2009

Has anyone who responded to the recent Keystrokes job openings heard anything yet.  Just wondering.  Thanks ...

Hiring Freeze For Ambulatory, But Openings For 20 Acute...
Sep 25, 2014

Guess that means 20 experienced MTs get the boot next week.  ...

Recommendations For Headsets For People With Small Ear Canals/openings
Feb 12, 2013

Dear Friends: I seem to have small ear canals/openings and because of that my Spectra headsets broke because I have to push them in too far and they will not fit and now the copper wire disoldged and now I am looking to buy another pair.  I went on the Dictation Warehouse site and talked to a rep there and he said that a good headset for people with small ear canals/openings is Grundig swing phone USB PC headset; have any of you heard of this bra ...

Breitner - How Are They Now?
Oct 19, 2009

All I can find are very, very old posts, like from almost five years ago.  How are they now?  Employee benefits?  Schedules?  Platform?  TIA!! ...

What's Going On With Breitner?
Oct 27, 2011

Every job I get looks like it has been rejected by 50 people and the jobs are always day-old terrible stuff by people who don't know how to dictate.  I wouldn't wish this work on anyone.  I used to make a little money with this company and now it seems that all the work is cherry-picked and I try to get a few crumbs falling from their table, but even that is now getting impossible.  I do great work and rarely leave blanks, but feel I have been getting pushed out of the c ...

Breitner Pay
May 12, 2012

Does anyone care to share what Breitner's pay for VR on eScription is? I checked the archives and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks so much. Feel free to email me privately if you don't care to post on here. ...

Anyone Currently At Breitner That Can Tell Me Something About Them. Nm
Oct 20, 2012

nm ...

Breitner...?
Dec 26, 2012

Anyone else who is applying or already applied at Breitner?  Anyone work there or previously worked there?  I see they use MT Test for their testing.  I did the application but have not started the actual testing yet.   Gosh it would be so nice to just have to transcribe one sound file!  Wishful thinking!  That's not gonna happen I'm sure.   Well if anyone has applied and heard from them are they paying at least decent?  I hate to do testing and ...

Breitner Company
Jan 15, 2010

Should I take ths job?  Anyone know about this company, pros, cons, or anything.  Lots of work?  ESL?  Thanks for your replies.  ...

Here We Go Again - Breitner Transcription
Mar 23, 2010

Sorry to keep being such a pest, but does anybody have any experience with the above company? ...

Breitner Anyone??? Before I Test...? Thanks Nm
Jul 28, 2011

nm ...

Anyone Info On TCI And/or Breitner?
Aug 11, 2011

Anyone with current or former experience with either of these two companies? I would be interested in hearing the good, bad, and ugly. Thanks! ...

Breitner - If They Hire IC's?
Aug 16, 2011

Does anyone know if they hire IC's?  Thanks! ...