A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What is going on with DTS/Transcend? - No news

Posted: Apr 06, 2011

Transcend was supposed to take over on 04/01/2011, but I have heard nothing from anyone - no emails, nothing.  I am still getting work though.  Any news?

DTS/Transcend - To No News

[ In Reply To ..]
There was a mandatory go2meeting on Tuesday. Date changed to 05/01/11.

DTS/Transcend - No news

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, that's just great. Absolutely NO word on a meeting for Tuesday or one rescheduled. When I first heard of this change to Transcend, I got the email about 30 minutes before the meeting anouncing the change! I do not like this at all.

Similar Messages:

VR At Transcend
Nov 18, 2009

Did VR develop Alzheimer's?  It has lost everything.  I am tired of no commas, periods, and everything else it reverted back to since its infancy.  It is really true that now you can transcribe faster than you can edit.  Does anyone even care?  Do you know how many times you have to stop in the middle of labs to put in punctuation?   This has been going on for over a month and I haven't noticed any big push to get it fixed.  Just another way to m ...

MDI/Transcend Pay For ULD? M
Feb 01, 2010

Does anyone remember in the conference calls, mention of MDI/Transcend paying for unlimited long distance phone charges for employees?  I remember this being mentioned but can't recall all the details;  if it was for FT only, everyone, etc.  Does anyone remember details and if that still stands? ...

To MDI/Transcend MTs : Is Anyone Else
Feb 01, 2010

work today?  ...

Transcend TLs ??
Feb 08, 2010

I am curious as to if the TLs are meeting their requirements.  They are expected to type 75-80% of their time and get paid by the line as well .  I am very suspicious that they are not typing VR all day, having their work sent to India, etc, and are getting the straight typing.  They get paid a flat fee per month for their administrative duties on top of that.  I wonder if they are experiencing no work and looking at a blank screen most of their time& ...

Transcend MTs
Mar 03, 2010

n/m ...

Is There More Than One Transcend? I See Their
Mar 19, 2010

job ad on the Seeker's board and it sounds like a place I would like to work.  I work for a company also called Transcend, but they are not a place that I would recommend to anyone.  I haven't worked all week as there has been no work.  Just NJA. So maybe this Transcend is in a parallel universe.  It certainly could not be the same place where I'm employed.  ...

About Transcend
Mar 28, 2010

I have read dozens of posts on the board about Transcend, some good and a lot not so good.  However, I think there is an explanation for some MTs loving it there and others hating it so much. Transcend is a company made up of many other companies through mergers. The original Transcend who existed first, before acquiring other companies seems to be the problem.  On the other hand, for example MDI/Transcend, for the most part does not seem to fit that description. You have to remember ...

VR With Transcend?
Apr 21, 2010

I'm coming to the realization that unless I get faster with editing these VR reports, I am never going to be able to make the full-time production requirements at Transcend.  I'm really freaking out.  Is it really possible to do 300 lines per hour in VR?  How long does it take to get faster with it?    ...

Want To See What Our Value Is To Transcend?
May 19, 2010

Google Star Clip Itz Note Holder w/ Metal Rod & Alligator Clip to see exactly how much it cost Transcend per MT for this gift that bears so much thought and appreciation.  Do they really not realize how it affects their corporate image when their priority is placed on spending $600,000+ on a failed business venture versus the amount spent to "appreciate" the motor that makes their business run?  That's like spending more than a half million dollars to buy a garage to hous ...

Transcend....yet Again
Jun 05, 2010

I was with the company for over five years, not once failing to meet the requirements of me yet I was told my position would have to change to 2nd or 3rd shift if I wanted to keep my job as there were no positions available for 1st shift.  Two days after resigning I see they are hiring for 1st shift positions on a typing only platform which is what I wanted. I just don't get it. ...

Transcend Cpl
Jun 17, 2010

Our company was bought by Transcend and will start working for them in August.  Can anyone tell me what their starting line rate is or their average cpl. ...

Transcend Pay
Jun 25, 2011

Could someone please tell me what it is possible to be earning in say 3 months at Transcend? VR and straight typing? I am trying to make an important decision, and you never know the true pay, what to expect in advance, how long to get highly productive, etc. Thanks in advance. ...

Transcend/DTS
Jun 25, 2011

Did anyone else get the memo from Transcend (soon to take over from DTS) about the line rate change for the transitioning employees from DTS?  It was elegantly written, but basically it said that when the accounts are switched over the VR that the line rates will decrease but productivity will increase and no cut in pay is expected.  It is happening exactly how the posters on this board that have been through takeovers by Transcend said - decreased pay. I gave my notice already BT ...

OSI And Transcend
Aug 17, 2010

Hi everyone, I am new to this board and I have a question, does anyone know anything about Transcend or OSI, how about AllType??  Thank you  ...

Wmx - Transcend
Sep 02, 2010

It has been mentioned that Wmx has lost 2 large accounts that is the reason for people being let go.  Transcend has mentioned in the last few months about acquiring a new large account in September.  Was at least one of these 2 large accounts, if not both, acquired by Transcend??? ...

Transcend And TTS
Sep 17, 2010

I have a phone interview with Transcend out of Atlanta and TTS out of New Hampshire today and next week. I've been working for the same MT company for over 8 years, but they're losing accounts and cutting our pay so I'm looking to possibly change jobs. Has anyone worked for Transcend or TTS? I'm scared to death to change jobs at this point. I know the problems and shortcomings of my current company. I switched jobs once before for a few months and found that all the promises ...

Thank You Transcend!!!
Dec 20, 2010

Thank you Transcend for the gift card! ...

MDI/Transcend W2's
Jan 29, 2011

Received Transcend's, but not MDIs.  Didnt we work for MDI until February so we should get a W2 from MDI as well...correct?  TIA ...

Transcend W-2
Jan 31, 2011

Has anyone received their W-2 from Transcend? ...

Transcend - How Big??
Jun 08, 2011

Anyone know how many MTs?  At least number in US? ...

Transcend ?
Aug 19, 2011

Is it plausible that an MT here can make line count/quota, whatever they call it, reliably? Do you have steady work?  Just curious as I'm thinking of applying. ...

Transcend And SR
Oct 13, 2011

I've been offered a job with Transcend but it is part transcription and part SR.  I've never done SR and have no idea what to expect or what I will earn.  Anybody have any averages for SR lines per hour or work for Transcend and do SR and transcription?  I transcribe about 250-300 lines an hour, if that makes any difference.  Thanks for any words of wisdom. ...

Transcend - Yay Or Nay? Nm
Oct 14, 2011

nm ...

New To Transcend....
Nov 10, 2011

where do I go to view the payday schedule?  TIA. ...

Transcend...
Nov 17, 2011

I applied with Transcend a few days ago, probably 4 days ago. They have never replied in any way. I had all the qualifications they required. Hmmm. I thought they would at least say not interested or already hired, etc. I dunno, maybe they have too many applicants. ...

Transcend PTO
Mar 12, 2012

Can anyone tell/remind me how much PTO we are allowed to carry over at the end of the yr?  Yeah, I'm sure it'll change after the buyout, but I'm just asking about the curent policy.  TIA. ...

Transcend ROM's
May 09, 2012

Just curious. I am having a LOT of trouble with a couple of ROM's in this "combined" region initials AH and RH and I'm wondering if anyone else is also? ...

Transcend: When's Pay Day?
Jun 06, 2012

Hi.  I just wondered if anybody can tell me what exactly our current pay date is (Transcend).  I have to get a 2012 pay  schedule.  In the meantime, it'd be helpful to know when pay day is (6-7, 6-8, 6-11?).  Thanks. ...

Transcend - So Sad
Sep 15, 2012

I have been with Transcend for several years.  I loved Transcend in the beginning.  The people cared about me, actually made me feel worthy and valued (25+ years experience) and I felt as though I was part of a family.  I was one of the highest producers because I actually ENJOYED my job.  My quality score, even with high production was over 99% consistently.  Something I took MUCH pride in.  In the past year, all of that has changed drastically...so drastically.&nb ...

Say What You Will About Transcend...
Dec 12, 2012

At least when they bought my smaller company they didn't cut my pay.  Restructured it, yes, since they didn't pay incentive bonuses, but made absolutely sure I didn't lose money.  Nuance, on the other hand, just gutted me after buying Transcend.  MASSIVE pay cut that is now causing me to have to find a second job.  I already have worked every weekend and almost every holiday for the last 12 years I've been in this industry, now I get to work 7 days a week ...