A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wavescribe, Inc. - mtkp

Posted: Jan 27, 2010

Any info regarding Wavescribe, Inc.?

Wavescribe - frustrated mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them for 8 months (stupid me). They paid really slow. I started in May and I did not receive my first payment until July, almost August. I have since quit and it is March 2010. I am still waiting on payments from last year.

Similar Messages:

Wavescribe
Oct 06, 2011

Anyone hear of Wavescribe?  I was accepted by this company but it seemed very confusing.  The audio for the test was terrible but they said I passed.  Then they said they needed the paperwork back immediately, 1099, contract signed.  Something does not feel right about this.  I asked questions but now they will not respond.  I did not feel comfortable not getting paid for 30 days.  Anyone else know anything about these people? ...

About Wavescribe/Medscribe
May 06, 2010

What's the opinion out there, is this company reliable to work for? I've heard good and bad about getting paid on time.  I hear they hire newbies too. ...

Wavescribe Las Vegas
Sep 25, 2011

I searched the archives and didn't find any recent information on this company. Anyone have any info on them? ...