A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Was Futurenet acquired by MModal? - Confused MT

Posted: Jan 16, 2013

xx

FN - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Look at FN's website and you'll get the picture. There was no recent buy out, but there's been a lot of buddy system stuff going on for a while. It's hard to tell who holds the trump card.

Totally false rumor. - DaleKivi

[ In Reply To ..]
Not sure where or why such a rumor would get started, but as a member of FutureNet's executive team, I can assure everyone that FutureNet is NOT FOR SALE. As our CEO eloquently says, there are two ways to grow a business, either as a father raising a son or as a farmer raising a pig to take to market. We are the former. No sane business person would consider selling while they are in the early stages of very promising sales growth, such as we are with our certified EHR products. (And still growing quite well with our MT business.) We attract attention because we are successful, but would not consider selling while our value is growing so well independently.

Similar Messages:

FutureNet Technologies Acquired By Nuance?
Dec 05, 2014

FutureNet Technologies acquired by Nuance? ...

Wow...Nuance Acquired Probity? Look Out MModal..
Aug 29, 2013

I can't wait to see who wins the war and which one is left standing.  Two classic examples of money hungry, worthless management companies I have EVER worked at.  I hope they BOTH wind up in the trash can bankrupt.  I only wish MTs could band together and make that happen sooner rather than later.  This is all just so senseless.  Ruination of lives..... ...

Futurenet Mmodal
Feb 04, 2013

Is anyone making any money on Futurenet mmodal?  I am having a difficult time.  Are there any instructions for using the keyboard for moving around in the main screen?  I mean besides the ones basically that were given.  Also do you have a hard time attaching the cursor?  Help.  ...

Make A Living On The Futurenet MModal Platform?
Oct 23, 2013

Is anyone able to make a living on the Futurenet MModal platform?  My pay has decreased by 3/4s.     ...

Futurenet Group Vs Futurenet Technologies
Jul 15, 2011

FutureNet Technologies is based out of California.  Futurenet Group is separate and apart from but using a similar name.  Be aware and do your homework people. ...

Futurenet Group/FutureNet
Jun 09, 2010

Is the ad for Futurenet Group the same company as FutureNet?  ...

To WMX MTs Who Were Acquired
May 04, 2012

Can any of you please share how long it took your pay to be cut after acquisition?  Trying to be strategic about the upcoming switch to them... Thanks so much in advance. ...

JLG Acquired By MedQuist
Sep 16, 2011

Thoughts? ...

TTS Has Been Acquired By Nuance?
Jan 09, 2014

Hello, Does anyone know if TTS has been acquired by Nuance? TIA ...

Article About MQ Acquired 2 New Companies
Sep 21, 2011

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-holdings-increases-performance-goals-for-2011-2011-09-19 Article below states how much MQ bought the 2 new companies.  It also acquired All Type Medical Transcription Services and JLG Medical Transcription Services, medical transcription providers with $13 million http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9PS0QU00.htm ...

Etransplus Acquired By Medquist
Oct 03, 2011

Right now I am so devastated and upset I don't know what to do.  Etransplus, the people whom I work for fulltime (I work part-time for Medquist) was acquired by Medquist.  I wanted so much to not have to work for Medquist fulltime.  This is so devastating.  I was so much loving typing and doing ASR work at night, it was such a change . It was easier to just get that SMALL  paycheck that I receive from Medquist and the LARGE check I got from Etransplus, but now, I am ...

M*Modal To Be Acquired By One Equity For $1.1 Bln
Jul 02, 2012

Read all about it...#$%# is going hit the fan now! http://finance.yahoo.com/news/m-modal-acquired-approximately-1-011200480.html ...

Nuance Acquired Accentus
Nov 20, 2012

To Accentus employees: My condolences. ...

GIS Acquired By IMedX. Any Input?
Dec 27, 2013

x ...

Did All The Acquired Employees Get Their I-9's Turned In?
Mar 19, 2014

What a fiasco. ...

FYI - COMPANIES NUANCE ACQUIRED
Jun 12, 2014

Just found this. Scan down to see all of the acquisitions. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuance_Communications ...

Zylomed Acquired By Accentus - Good Or Bad???
Nov 02, 2010

nm ...

Ready To Cry - MxSecure Acquired By M*Modal
Nov 07, 2012

Yet another good company bites the dust due to M*Modal.  We have a 12-hour window, weekends off, paid holidays and sick days, and incentives.  I purposely took this job because  MxSecure is also a software company so thought this couldn't happen.   Biting my nails as to what changes are ahead. ...

Heard Nuance Acquired Probity
Aug 28, 2013

A friend who works for Probity says they were informed today they were sold to Nuance.  I checked Google and there is no official report of this yet, but thought I would warn anyone applying to Probity trying to get away from Pukenance! ...

Another One Bites The Dust - Accentus Acquired By Nuance.
Nov 20, 2012

to really get out of this field.     sigh ...... ...

Superior Global And TransTech Acquired By IMedx
Jul 22, 2014

Has anyone else heard about these deals?  ...

Has Nuance Acquired Future-Net (California), Sten-Tel Catuogno Or MDNetwork?
Jan 02, 2015

Does anybody know if the companies mentioned will be absorbed or had been bought by Nuance recently? ...

My Idea. Give All The Newly Acquired Accounts To The Indians To Muddle
May 07, 2015

....worked into reasonable enough shape, ship it to us to keep the clients happy and maybe make money for a change. Just the opposite of what is occurring now where we are the ones doing all the heavy lifting, all the time losing jobs when those clients' work types are shipped to India. How about it, Nuance?  ...

FutureNet - What Is Up With Them
Jun 11, 2010

Not sure what is up with them.  They have several ads again but there is absolutely no work for us long timers.  Suspect they are hiring newbies and paying less to get the work done.  BTW, do not ever expect an increase in line rate.  You will NEVER get one.  Also do not expect to attain those bonuses they talk about in the ads - they have now made it impossiible to reach that level by maknig work unavailable, once you get close to making the bonus you can expect to see no work available ...

Futurenet...
Aug 01, 2011

How is Futurenet (Futurenet Technologies located in California) to work for?  Is there plenty of work or do you have no work on a regular basis?  How is administration?  Do they make you stick to a specific schedule?  Are they truly an American only company? Whatever information you can share will be appreciated...don't want to jump from the frying pan into the fire!  :) ...

Futurenet???
Sep 14, 2011

How's the workload for everyone else? Mine STINKS!!!!  And then I get a warning email about my direct deposit.  Excuse me? ...

If Anyone On Here Uses FutureNet
Sep 25, 2012

Wondering if anyone on here uses FutureNet (possibly the glitchiest, most annoying transcription software ever created).  I use it at work.  When I started using it, it seemed to have a pretty good medical dictionary in it -- recognized all the medical terminology and almost all of the drugs, so I ASSUMED that all that was included.  So now we have a newbie, and when SHE uses FutureNet, it marks every single drug as an error (red wavy line), as well as all the medical terms.  I'm to ...

Former Futurenet
Jan 08, 2014

The ding at the end of the report.  I know it's crazy but it was strangely comforting.  Ding! you are done! Now sometimes I have to look at the slider (atrocious orange versus comforting Futurenet blue) to be sure I am at the end and not just playing dead silence.    What do my former Futurenet buddies miss? ...

With Nuance, You Were Only Ever Acquired To Be "liquidated."
Nov 07, 2014

Fiesa is the tool whereby they accomplish this without having to fire all but a few...because most MTs exposed to it quit in frustration first. IT IS THEIR PLAN AND WAS ALL ALONG. And THIS is the reason many of us still get on here and try to warn away anyone even considering hiring on. Please help spread this horror story around the industry! ...

FutureNet Info?
Dec 16, 2009

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could give me information on this company, especially pay rates, platform, whether it's easy to make lines or not, and all the usual stuff.  Email if you feel more comfortable sharing in that way. Thanks! ~KV ...