A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcription South pay scale? - QA Pay

Posted: May 02, 2012

Does anyone know the pay scale or QA hourly rate...I was going to test but considering for QA you have to take 5 different tests with probably 3-4 reports each, I was kinda wondering what the pay scale was before doing all the testing? Anyone with any info would be greatly appreciated - thank you very much!

Transcription south testing - LS

[ In Reply To ..]
On this, you have to take the 2 sections of testing, which consists of around 50 questions each.. so that's about 500 questions? plus the transcription portions for each one.. That to me is not worth my time.

Thank you...yeah I was thinking - the same thing (sm)

[ In Reply To ..]
I even gave it a shot and asked if they would tell me a pay "range" before testing and the lady told me she didn't know what it was that that would come if I was offered a position...oh well not doing all that testing and then get told a crazy low rate - sorry...I don't see where it would hurt to let that be known all that testing is a waste of my time and theirs if its not something I would accept anyway.

Similar Messages:

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Pay Scale For Transcription Gone Down?
Sep 13, 2010

Is it just me or has the pay scale for transcription gone down?  More often I'm seeing 8- 8.5 cents per line for independent contractors and 7 cents per line for employees.  Is this just some freak thing lately or is it the norm?  ...

Transcription South - Any Info?
Dec 04, 2009

I have searched the archives and I don't find anything on this company.  Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Been Hired By Transcription South...sm
May 23, 2011

for the salaried QA positions and, if so, how has it been working for them?  ...

Any Info On Transcription South?/nm
Sep 20, 2011

x ...

Transcription South In Florida
Apr 25, 2012

I have done a search and really no recent information on this company..am thinking about applying with them - anyone have any information good/bad/indifferent they can offer, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance! ...

Transcription South - Any Feedback?
Oct 04, 2013

Have any of you heard of Transcription South and any feedback on them as a company?  Also they pay 1.15 for 1000 characters with 425,000 characters for pay period part-time.  What is that all about and what does it equal to?  Thanks ...

Transcription South - Good, The Bad And The Ugly
Apr 07, 2011

Okay Folks, Just applied there.  Give me the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.  Continually running out of work where I'm at  (sound familiar) and I am hoping they will be busier.  ...

Transcription Solutions Of South Carolina
Oct 11, 2011

Has anyone taken the test for Transcription Solutions of South Carolina and received any results? ...

Info On Transcription Solutions Of South Carolina
Apr 02, 2014

Any current MTs working for or any previous MTs who have worked with Transcription Solutions of South Carolina? I have submitted my resume for their recent job opening post. Just wondering about the company. All I can find in the archives is old, from 2007. Just wondering general things. Do they pay on time? Have plenty of work? Good company to work for? ANY information is greatly appreciated. ...

Updated Info On Transcription South In Clearwater, Florida?
Sep 18, 2012

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any new and updated info on Transcription South, Inc. in Clearwater, Florida. I was doing a little research before I interview with them. Anyone worked with them before? ...

Anyone In The South?
Dec 16, 2009

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with the South region? Why so much work all of a sudden?  Lots of late jobs and OT approved.  Just wondering. ...

NJA In The South
Mar 30, 2010

Or is it just me ??? And a question, if there is no work during my regularly scheduled hours, I don't HAVE to make up this time later do I -- I can just eat it right and go without ??   (am PT) ...

NJA In South/SE
Apr 14, 2010

Been having NJA for the past 2-3 days which hasn't happened in a very long time (since April of last year).  Haven't been able to work full shift.  Supervisor sent email last night about 3 new accounts starting today, calling it "Good News!" but still NJA.  What the heck is going on? ...

NJA In South
Jun 03, 2011

I have gotten exactly 2.4 hours this entire week!  Has anyone else in the Southeast Region experienced this? ...

OSI Pay Scale - Sm
Oct 12, 2010

Can anyone give me a GENERAL idea of what OSI might start you out at per line?  I have a lot of experience but I know that doesn't matter much anymore.  I am not going through testing to find out the pay is 7-8 cents per line. Thanks for any help/suggestions. ...

New Pay Scale
Jul 10, 2011

So they took back that ridiculous and insulting "raise" of 0.001 cents per line I got a year or so ago and the 0.007 for speech wreck?  Figures.  I must have been making way too much now.  I shouldn't have even opened the E-mail.  ...

On A Scale Of 1 To 10
Feb 19, 2012

be specific.  Thanks!  ...

Pay Scale 3/6 - I Want A Job Like This...
Jun 04, 2014

Lets see if i make 3/6 a line that comes to   250 x 0.03 = 7.50 an hour  -- wow minimum wage. 150 x 0.06 = 9.00 an hour -- McDonald's wages. At 4/7 250 x 0.04 = 10.00 an hour  - Do you see the different 1 cents makes? 150 x 0.07 = 10.50 an hour   even if you did slightly better and could do 300 lines an hour editing you would only get 9.00 an hour.  So to make any money there, you would have to literally kill yourself.  TTS IS NO GOOD. period end of sto ...

Anyone In The South Have Work?
Apr 06, 2010

Or is it justme? I've NJA tonight. ...

NJA Off And On Every Day This Week In South
Oct 20, 2010

I don't remember what it was like to go a whole week, let alone a whole pay period without running out of jobs and having to spend nights and weekends to make it up while trying to plow through 10 different CPs to do so.  Arrggghhhh.  Is there an end in sight?  Just needed to rant a little. ...

NJA In The South Today
Oct 31, 2011

Odd to have NJA here.  We usually have so much backlog that we are offered OT a couple of times a month.  Feast or famine! ...

South Is Swamped!
Mar 09, 2012

Never seen it this bad.  Looked in the backlog and only a quarter of the usual amount are working.   People probably quitting.  I wonder why MModal has such a hard time keeping employees. ...

No Jobs In South
Jun 15, 2012

Is anyone else having problems getting work in the South region? It seems since Memorial Day it has been slow. Every morning there is no work and even in the evening there is no work. Where is it? ...

NJA In South - I Find That Odd
Nov 01, 2012

I haven't run out of work in MONTHS and this is the second day this week with NOTHING.  Wonder why?  My accounts aren't in the east.  ...

NJA? Request To Help In The South
Dec 14, 2012

Ask your CCM tonight to temporarily help out in the South if you are NJA.  I hate to draw people to my accounts and risk running out of work, but considering these accounts are going to go late in a couple of hours and they have already threatened to leave if TATs aren't met, it's worth the risk.  I just wonder who the bonehead is who handles workflow.  I wouldn't think it would be that hard to look at the statistics and move some NJA people to fill in some gaps.&nb ...

It's Snowing Down South!!!!
Jan 23, 2014

FOCUS PAY SCALE
Feb 11, 2010

I posted this question below but fear it will be buried. To those of you just hired at Focus, how's the pay scale? I currently make 8.5 straight/4.5 editing. Is it comparable to, higher than or lower than that? I'd never ask anyone to divulge their pay scale but I'm trying to get a feel for if it's better than where I'm at.  TIA to anyone willing to give me a ballpark hint here! ...

Webmedx Pay Scale
Mar 19, 2010

Experienced MT looking for new position.  Reading posts seems like Webmedx might be a good choice.  Can anyone give me an idea of earning potential for someone like me with 25+ years experience. Have been working independently for almost 20 years for a private physician who is now retiring and sold the practice to a young computer oriented doctor. Obviously I can see I'll be on my own soon.  Any advice is welcomed! ...

Psych Scale
Jun 23, 2010

The patient completed a PHQ and a s/l lupus Functioning Scale.  Lucas?  Can't document anywhere.  TIA. ...