A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcription Solutions of SC anyone applied? - MT49

Posted: Nov 19, 2012

Has anyone who has applied for the job posting last week from Transcription Solutions of SC heard anything back from them?  I tested with them last week and noticed today the job ad was removed.  I have not heard back from them yet. 

I did hear and tested for them - anotherMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I heard from them at the end of last week and sent my test this morning. I'm hoping to hear something before turkey day. I know the woman who emailed me referenced that she had to remove the ad because she received a couple of hundred replies. Hopefully, you'll hear something soon. Good luck.

RE Transcription Solutions - MT49

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks. Good luck to you too!

Similar Messages:

Applied To Superior Global Solutions
Jul 15, 2013

I applied to Superior Global and was wondering if anyone has any RECENT experience with this company? ...

Has Anyone Applied With QED Transcription?
Sep 18, 2014

I applied for a Behavioral Transcription position with Q.E.D transcription. I took all of the exams, including the Clinic and Behavioral transcription exams. I received aa 83.50 on the clinical exam and a 93.00 on the behavioral exam. However, I received an e-mail from Q.E.D stating that I did not pass the exams. I was wondering if anyone had applied with this company and taken the exams. If so, what score must one receive in order to pass the exams? ...

Anybody Applied To Advanced Transcription
Oct 01, 2010

Anybody applied to this company?  Anyone work for them?  For those of you who have interviewed with them, what was it like?  Thanks. ...

HAS ANYONE APPLIED FOR JOB AT TTD, INC (THE TRANSCRIPTION DOCTORS)??
Aug 05, 2011

I've been watching the board, waiting on someone to post their experience with TTD, Inc. They've posted several jobs on this site. Surely, someone applied and got hired. I got hired, no testing, no training, got sent a few jobs, did them, submitted them, and haven't heard anything back in 2 days. I sent an e-mail asking if there was more work available, and NOTHING! How unprofessional, right? Someone please tell me what your experience was with them. ...

Applied For SOAP Transcription?
Nov 21, 2011

Has anyone else out there applied for one of there many positions and not heard anything? I applied for a few of them over a month ago and have not heard anything. I even sent them notes wondering if they got my resume and have not heard anything. ...

I Have Applied At United Transcription. . .
Aug 13, 2012

. . . so we'll see.  I don't particularly like that they give you a choice of set shifts, even as an IC, which is what I want, because I have to juggle my work with another job as a travel agent.  However, I HAVE to have at least 1000 lines a day to keep me going between commissions.  I usually work in the evenings and early in the morning and I have no problem with TAT.  I don't need to be babysat and held to a set schedule, since I have been doing this for 20 ...

Transcription Solutions LLC Of NC
Feb 03, 2011

Does anyone work for this company?  How do you like it?  Do you think the beginning hourly wage is fair?  Thanks for any input. ...

Transcription Solutions Of SC, LLC
Jun 20, 2014

Any info on this company?  I can't find anything recent.  TIA. ...

Transcription Solutions Of SC
Mar 21, 2015

Anyone currently working for this company? I am thinking of applying but wanted to find out from a current contractor for them how they pay, availability of work, reliability, difficulty of accounts/platform?? Is it possible to make more than minimum wage?  Any information appreciated.  ...

Transcription Solutions-Anyone Work For Them?
Oct 14, 2009

I need some info on Transcription Solutions.  Good, bad, or ugly.  How are they to work for, do they pay on time, platforms,vr, qa feedback, etc.........?  Thanks in advance ...

Intermountain Transcription Solutions
Jan 27, 2010

Does anyone have any information about Intermountain Transcription Solutions in Utah?  Feel free to e-mail or post here, just curious if anyone has worked for them or knows anything about them, I can't find any current information, thank you. ...

Any Information On Transcription Solutions?
Apr 06, 2010

Specifically their VR platform.  Is pay on time/accurate?  How are they to work for?  Are you micromanaged?   Thanks! ...

Transcription Solutions.....any Information...tia
May 27, 2010

nm ...

RI Unlimited Transcription Solutions
Jun 19, 2010

Does anyone currently work for RI Unlimited that can tell me what equipment specs they require now and if they are currently hiring part time?  I could not find it on their website.  Do they have shifts now or not?  I worked for them for about 5 years, quit and went to work in a local medical clinic as a receptionist, worked up to clinic manager and just got my hours cut.  Any info would be appreciated. ...

Transcription Solutions, Out Of NC, Any News On Them?
Oct 29, 2010

Transcription Solutions, out of NC, any news on them? Mass hiring? Straight type to VR by the hour?? Too good to be true? ...

HOURLY PAY! Transcription Solutions, LLC. NC
Apr 14, 2012

Offering hourly pay for Multispecialty? Anyone have info on them? ...

Interpro Transcription Solutions?
Apr 23, 2012

Hello everyone.  I am getting close to the hiring point with this company.  They appear to be a larger MTSO, and I was looking for something more mid-sized so to speak.  Does anyone have experience with them, good or bad or in between? Thanks! : )  All I really care about is having enough work everyday, and having no speech wreck (or very little anyway).  I am trying to find out if they are also next in line to be usurped by Nuance or not, as far as anyone has heard. Gos ...

ITS (Intermountain Transcription Solutions)
Sep 29, 2012

I was wondering if anyone had worked for them or is doing so currently.  I saw 2 ads on another jobs board for them but couldn't find any recent info in the archives.  I wasn't really concerned about the line rates as much as how the QA staff was to work with, qualifying for benefits, etc.  You can e-mail me privately (reply via e-mail) if you wish, thanks in advance. ...

Transcription Solutions Of SC, LLC - TSSC
Nov 14, 2012

Who knows anything about this company? ...

ITS Intermountain Transcription Solutions
Dec 17, 2013

Does anyone have information about this company? I can't seem to find anything.  Thanks. ...

Transcription Solutions In Laurinburg, NC
Jul 30, 2014

I have an issue with Transcription Solutions of NC .   This company states I worked for them and I received a ltr from the IRS.  I did not work for them.    A former co-worker at a place did however, use my name and SS# because she had access to these things.    Please, please if anyone can help me locate Transcription Solutions - it would be greatly appreciated.   ...

Transcription Solutions Of South Carolina
Oct 11, 2011

Has anyone taken the test for Transcription Solutions of South Carolina and received any results? ...

Transcription Solutions - Is There Acute Care Accounts?
Dec 18, 2013

Was thinking of applying here but would like to know some information.  Is there acute care accounts?  Can you pick a schedule?  Any VR? Do they supply equipment? What is the daily line count?  What is their QA percentage requirement? Is management nice to work with?  I think I've covered everything here.  Would appreciate any input you could give......Thanks! ...

Info On Transcription Solutions Of South Carolina
Apr 02, 2014

Any current MTs working for or any previous MTs who have worked with Transcription Solutions of South Carolina? I have submitted my resume for their recent job opening post. Just wondering about the company. All I can find in the archives is old, from 2007. Just wondering general things. Do they pay on time? Have plenty of work? Good company to work for? ANY information is greatly appreciated. ...

Looking For Current Information On ATSI (American Transcription Solutions) .. SM
Dec 27, 2010

After searching the archives all of the information there is old and I would really appreciate some up-to-date information.   TIA ...

Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Hourly Position?
Apr 09, 2012

They offer an hourly wage for an IC position.  Anyone know what they are like to work for?   ...

Seeking Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Current Or Former MT Feedback
Jul 25, 2012

Can any current or former MT's with this company give some honest feedback of what on earth this company is about? It is managed by 3 women, and I'm about to blow from the insanity of this place. I wouldn't even know where to begin the list is so long. Anyone want to be anonymous pen-pals? I fully understand and respect discretion regarding such a sensitive subject. Please, tell me somebody else is out there who knows exactly how I feel... ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Anybody With OSi Or Applied?
Apr 14, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Know About MD-IT? I Applied For A Job...sm
Jun 07, 2010

I can't find any posts by searching either current or archives.  Does anyone work for them currently?  I would appreciate any infor, good or bad, anyone might have.  Thanks!  ...