A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcription Solutions - Is there acute care accounts? - Lily

Posted: Dec 18, 2013

Was thinking of applying here but would like to know some information.  Is there acute care accounts?  Can you pick a schedule?  Any VR? Do they supply equipment? What is the daily line count?  What is their QA percentage requirement? Is management nice to work with?  I think I've covered everything here.  Would appreciate any input you could give......Thanks!

Which one? There are several companies with the same name. nm - mt2

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Transcription Solutions (Precyse) sm - Lily

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Don't know about them. I worked for TS out of Texas but they've lost almost all accounts. - mt2

[ In Reply To ..]
Only have some clinic work left last I heard.

Similar Messages:

Accentus Acute Care Accounts
May 17, 2012

Can anyone working with Accentus tell me a little about their acute care accounts - how are the dictators, lines, amount of work, etc.?  Also, how are they as far as a company to work for?  Have the opportunity to work either for a hospital as an employee or with Accentus - not sure which to choose.  Thanks for your help. ...

Does Keystrokes Have Acute Care Accounts?
Dec 15, 2013

Does Keystrokes have acute care accounts?  Been reading some things about them and noticed  they do lots of radiology work.  Also what is their daily line count, does PTO accrual begin soon after hiring, do they work with you when it comes to deciding a shift (full straight 8 hour shift or split-shift). Trying to make a decision and these are some things I really need to know before deciding. Would really appreciate any information regarding my questions above.  Thank you in advance.  ...

Acute-care Medical Transcription
Apr 11, 2010

Has anyone found a job with experience in only acute-care medical transcription only? ...

Acute Care Transcription - Does Anyone Have Experience?
Jan 17, 2012

I have been transcribing for 30 years mostly orthopedics. I want very much to do acute care transcription. Does anyone think I have a chance to get into it? I feel as though I am at a dead end if I don't do something different to further my career. I feel very qualified to do it. I took a good course from AHDI with cardiology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, and surgeries through Oak Horisons. This was a very well-rounded course and covered everything involved. Thought maybe someone m ...

Accentus Acute Care Or Brietner Transcription
Apr 20, 2012

So, I've been offered a job with both Accentus and Brietner Transcription. I have done my research on both companies, but really struggling to pick one. I really don't want to make the wrong decision. Seems from doing my homework, the potential to make more is at Accentus, but Brietner employees seem pretty happy there too. Can anyone shed any light on what it's like to work for either company? I would be very grateful!! ...

Acute Care Transcription - Going Line Rates?
Nov 26, 2012

Hi, am new to the boards.  Have recently started acute care transcription, H&Ps, discharge summaries, etc.  Can anyone help with what the going line rates are (65 character line).  Thanks. ...

Emergency Room Transcription Considered Acute Care ?
Oct 20, 2010

Is emergency room transcription considered acute care or is just doing surgicals acute care? ...

Acute Care - What Does Acute Care Consist Of?
Apr 08, 2010

I know this is a really stupid question but, what does acute care consist of?  What types of reports are acute care?  I understand that it is basically emergency type of care or short-term care, but exactly what types of reports would you be transcribing? TIA ...

How Do You Get Into Acute Care?
Dec 29, 2009

Alot of the job listings ask for 5+ years in this area, so how do you get into it in the first place? I don't mind starting at the bottom and moving up... But where is the bottom? I had a job with a company but they would not pay me. So now I am trying to look for a job again and not many people wantt o hire someone that does not have alot of experience. So.. How do you get into a specialty?? ...

Acute Care! Acute Care! Acute Care!
Oct 04, 2010

That's it!  I've had it with transcription companies that only offer acute care transcription and don't pay you anything for it anyway!  That if you don't have acute care experience or been lucky enough to obtain it.  SOL.  I'm changing my profession. ...

WOW, Just Saw An Ad For 0.6 CPL For ACUTE CARE! (sm)
Dec 29, 2010

I truly hope that no one applies for this job.  That is even beyond ridiculous for clinic work! ...

Why Does Acute Care Have More ESL?
Nov 10, 2012

I transcribe both clinic and some acute care, and the acute care that I transcribe has a higher percentage of ESL dictators.  It seems like that is typical for acute care.  Why is that?  Are the ESL doctors drawn more to being hospitalists? ...

Ped Vs Acute Care
Sep 26, 2013

What is the difference between ped and regular adult acute care transription?  I am being asked if I have ped experience but wouldn't they be the same?   ...

Acute Care?
Sep 23, 2014

As a relative newbie MT, I'm not certain what "acute care" means. Does it mean basically all reports that are from doctors in the hospital setting? That is, would any hospital operative note, hospital progress note, and all discharge summaries be considered "acute care"? I know a clinic note is basically a note by an outpatient doctor, right? And it's basically about more minor medical problems albeit could be chronic rather than "acute." ...

What Is Acute Care Experience?
Nov 02, 2009

What is acute care experience?  Do you work for the hospital? I am sooo green to MT! Appreciate advice about this. Still waiting to start the AIM  MT internship. Anyone done it?   Diane in Vermont   ...

Help With Radiology And Acute Care
Dec 26, 2009

Happy Christmas everyone!  I am looking after 2 accounts over Christmas, one Radiology and one Acute Care, neither of which I have any experience of!  Can anybody out there point me in the direction of some good websites that would give me vocabulary lists or a "crash course" on these topics?!  ...

Working As An MT Acute Care...
Feb 22, 2010

I completed my education with Everett Community College in their Career Step program for MT training in Dec. 2006.  I have been working ever since in a rehab/therapy clinic.  I am the only one who does the transcription for 7 therapists and it is a rather busy office.  I have wanted to find work doing hospital transcription and certainly not from lack of trying to locate work on my part.  What frustrates me is that I was told by my instructors that I should be able to find su ...

Can A Clinical MT Ever Be An Acute Care MT
Apr 13, 2010

How long does it take for a clinical MT to become an acute care MT, or I am losing my mind even trying?  I have an interview with WalMart today and am actually considering it.... my confidence is down the toilet.  Any thoughts?  Thanks. ...

Getting Acute Care Experience
May 26, 2010

I have been an MT for 11 years and am wanting to expand my knowledge base beyond the realm of radiology. I have been applying for acute care positions but I am not even given the opportunity to test most of the time because I don't have any acute care experience. I would like to know what I would have to do in order to get some acute care experience behind me so that I can become eligible to apply for and test for acute care positions. Any information anyone has on this would be most a ...

Radiology Vs Acute Care
Jun 06, 2010

Can anybody tell me if you can make more money doing Radiology or Acute Care? ...

Any Clinic MTs Try For An Acute Care Job...
Jun 04, 2010

And get hired? Opportunites are limited with clinic work, which is all I have experience with, but nobody will give me a chance. Should I apply for acute care positions anyway? Anyone MTs who only did clinic work have any stories about breaking into it? ...

Learning Acute Care
Jul 25, 2010

I have been doing clinics for 10 years.  Now I am learning acute care and it is very tough.  Lots of doctors and no time to learn each one of them.  Very tough.  Does it usually take a long time to learn this.  They say I am doing great, but lots of blanks! ...

What Categorizes Acute Care? 
Dec 28, 2010

What categorizes acute care?  I mean i have typed clinic notes for family practices and have done endocrinology ( i have not been an MT long and am still learning the lingo). when they say looking for acute care experience, what does that consist of?   thanks guys!! ...

TransTech Acute Care?
Aug 11, 2011

I see that TransTech just placed an ad for acute care MTs.   I was hoping that someone who currently works there or has worked for them in the past could share how your experience was.   Do you run out of work a lot?   Are they an overall good company to work for and treat their MTs well?   I remember reading in the distant past that a lot of people there were running out of work a lot.   Is this still an issue or a thing of the past?  Any feedback on this company w ...

Does Nuance Pay More For Acute Care
Dec 06, 2011

. ...

What Is Considered Acute Care?
Dec 21, 2011

Are things like EEG, EMG, EGD, inpatient H&P, discharge summary, inpatient consults, neonatology, and ED reports considered acute care?   ...

Tier 2 For Acute Care
Mar 28, 2012

Can anyone tell me the cpl range for a Tier 2 acute care MT at M*Modal? I was given an offer and just wanted to see if it is typical. Thanks. ...

Everyone Wants Acute Care Experience, But...
Jul 28, 2012

...nobody is willing to hire you so you can GET that experience!!!   So, short of lying on your resume, how exactly does one go about this??  And what is so special about AC experience anyways???   ...

How To Get Acute Care Experience?
Aug 01, 2012

Can someone please tell me how to get acute care experience? ...

How Do You Get Acute Care Experience?
Aug 06, 2012

I would love to know how you get acute care experience when no one will give you the opportunity without it. I am good at what I do and work hard. I am very frustrated because my current job went to voice recognition (which I am sure everyone is on that boat with me). My pay has been cut in half and I am looking for extra work but no one will look at me without acute care experience. Does anyone have any suggestion?  ...