A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcend card - en

Posted: Dec 21, 2009

I did get a Card, but no gift card.  Worked for Transcend several years and at first did get a card.  I am sure they have to cut back somewhere; however, I know some who have only worked there a few months and got a gift card and then the ones who have left also got one.  I am happy for all of you who got the gift cards though.

Might be an oversight - Transcender

[ In Reply To ..]
Let them know, I'm sure they will remedy the situation in your favor.

Got fired 2 weeks ago, but received $25 gift card today... - Tee-hee!!

[ In Reply To ..]
Another oversight? Or maybe a case of the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing? Signed by people I don't know. Go figure!!

Transcend Gift card - nice thought - LuvTRCR

[ In Reply To ..]
I liked the personal touch of a signed card, and I love the company. Let me get this straight, you do not work for the company and you received a gift card - and you are still complaining?

Move on - life is too short, I hope that you find a company that meets your needs.

I have worked for many companies in my 20+ career - and this one is the best. I understand that others don't share my opinion and I respect that, but to complain that you got a $25 gift card? That is a little bit extreme.

That's ridicuous to have to tell them you didn't - ExTranscender

[ In Reply To ..]
get your giftcard that you wouldn't know you didn't get if it wasn't posted on a public forum. You'd think they'd check their list and check it twice knowing the whole MT world was going to get wind of their giftcards. Kind of funny to hear people who have quit or got fired received their's though.

I quit Transcend and three months later - tiredoftyping

[ In Reply To ..]
I received an e-mail informing me that I was not meeting the quota agreed upon in my contract. Had to HR and remind them that I did not work for them any longer and that may be why I wasn't meeting the quota. Guess I should have waited and maybe I would have gotten a gift card!!!!
Good grief... - just me_MT
[ In Reply To ..]

I work for Transcend and never received a thing from them.

I do think it is funny that people who are no longer employed there did though!!

Similar Messages:

Transcend Gift Card!
Dec 17, 2011

I received a beautiful Christmas card in the mail and inside was a VISA card from Transcend wishing me a Merry Christmas and the card even says "thank you" on it!  I wasn't expecting that.  I've only been with them a little over a month!  I'm even more impressed with them now.  I got a calendar last year from my previous employer.  That was nice, but this is even better.  Did anyone else receive one? I sure hope so!  yay! ...

Transcend Xmas Gift Card Amount?
Dec 20, 2011

Since I did not get a gift card yet, I'm curious about the dollar amount on it.  Please don't tell me its a $5 gift card to Starbucks. ...

Air Card
Jun 04, 2012

Yes, I'm still here....Anyone use an air card for DQS, and if you do, how much memory is needed do you think to work an 8-hour shift?  I think this is a ridiculous question, and that air cards do not work well, but if you know from experience please respond!  Thanks. ...

Sound Card
Oct 07, 2010

I have a question about sound cards.  I have taken 3 typing tests and even accepted a position that I had to give up because the sound quality is so bad that I can't understand what they are saying.  Is it possible that it is my sound card that is causing this?  I have a new Dell computer purchased in July of this year.  What is the best sound card to use for transcription?  Appreciate any help from anyone.      ...

Drug S/l Card-i-van 4 Mg
Nov 14, 2010

x ...

No Christmas Card
Dec 23, 2012

I just realized this is the first year with no Christmas card or gift card from our employer since Nuance took over.  After all these changes, I would think we deserved something other than a decrease in pay. ...

Internet Air Card
Jan 27, 2013

I know there is an internet card that you can buy to get you access to the internet on your computer if you are in an area without direct access. Where would I buy one? I am traveling and will be in a hotel that supposedly has internet but what happens if they don't for some reason. So I will be in range of an internet tower, just not access to wifi or a plug in internet connection. Any help would be great. Just wondering where I get one, and if you might know the cost. I only need it ...

I Just Won A $13 Gift Card!
Oct 25, 2013

Yes, its true, my skills are awesome enough to warrant a $13 gift card.  Bow before me peons!  To all those who will take this personally, I'm teasing.   Anyway, there's a catch.  It turns out that this Visa card can only be used at certain places.  Unfortunately, the nearest one of these places is over 50 miles from me, making it worthless as I'd have to spend more money in gas to get there.  I could use it online, but shipping charges will pretty m ...

New Insurance Card Anyone?
Dec 27, 2013

Here we are going into the first of the year and I still do NOT have my "new" insurance card.  Sure hope I don't get  sick the first of  the year becaiuse as it stands now, I won't have proof of insurance January 1st.  Oh yet another fine thing to stress over with this company.  Bet my premium will be taken out, however.  Hoping it arrives Monday or Tuesday.  Maybe the "bad weather" slowed down the process? Thaniks for the vent. ...

Time Card
Mar 28, 2014

hmm, just went to approve my time card and there's  nowhere on there to hit "approve."  Anyone else? ...

Anybody Get Their New Insurance Card Yet?
Jan 02, 2015

Assuming holiday held up the arrival.  Will wait till middle of month and then inquire.  Hoping I don't get sick between now and then. ...

Thank You, TransTech For The Christmas Card And
Dec 25, 2009

nm ...

Not Approving Time Card
Sep 01, 2010

I am so upset I could just spit fire.  Does anyone know what would happen if you do not 'approve' your timecard?  I am sick and tired of being available whenever this company needs help, but when I needed a new computer from the company and had to wait 9 days to get one and only get paid for 3 due to their 'policy' of only paying for 3 days of downtime I'm ready to scream.  (yes, there was a problem getting this sent out to me, one which I still do n ...

Downtime/time Card
Sep 29, 2010

It has been so long that I have had downtime, can anyone tell me how it should be applied to the time card?  I am just looking over my timecard and it just hit me that possibly it may not be right how it is entered into my time card.  My ccm just entered  my regular hours that I usually work for that day but in reality I did not.   The way I am interpretating it, my time card shows that I worked because of the hours entered by CCM, but yet I have no produc ...

Alert For Time Card
Jan 08, 2011

Please, can you tell me how to put an alert on my time card?  I had to clock out early today and my CCM said put an alert on the time card.  I dont know what to do, have never did this before.  I went to my time card and do not see anywhere where I can put an alert.  Any help is truly appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Time Card Problems
Jan 11, 2011

Please tell me that I am not the only one that has problems with their time card!!  I am a TT MT, and it seems like something always goes wrong and I end up tearing my hair out trying to get it right.  ...

Time Card Edits
Jun 07, 2011

are we supposed to be making our own edits now on timecards?  I cannot find anywhere on the timecard that gives me access to do this.  In the dark here.  TIA ...

Been Clocking In And Out On My Card Whenever There Isn't Work
Feb 21, 2013

I'm tired of being clocked in and my benefit rate suffering for it so I am clocking in and out. It will probably affect my PTO since I am part time and don't get any anyway but oh well. It looks like I will be using my benefit rate a lot more than PTO what with all this NJA going on ...

Time Card Approval
Apr 23, 2013

By now haven't we normally been asked via email to go in and approve our time card???  Either I haven't gotten an email, missed it, or they haven't sent one out yet. ...

MT Week Gift Card
May 19, 2014

I would have to drive an hour and a half to find a Staples! What a sucky prize ...

Approval For Time Card
Aug 27, 2014

Normally by now I have gotten my email requesting me to approve my time card but so far have not gotten anything.  Has everybody else got theirs??? ...

Discover $13 Rewards Card
Oct 05, 2014

Okay, what did I miss here and please advise.  Drove 25 minutes to the local Staples store to buy a new mouse for my personal computer (2), and at checkout, no matter what the girl did, it would not take my M-Modal $13 Discover Rewards card.  She obviously knew how to run a register and tried as a credit, then debit, even swiped at checkout where you sign, still a no go.   No biggie that I had to pay for this, but that was the reason I drove the distance to Staples to purchase thi ...

Keystrokes Christmas Card
Dec 17, 2014

An entire card, just for me? Wow. Thanks. Don't go out of your way to show appreciation or anything! ...

Imedx Gift Card
Dec 26, 2014

Tried registering it yet? Have fun. Couldn't get it to register online. Calling the phone number did no good, either. Apparently, my brain can't deal with technology anymore. Couldn't figure out what my employee number was (wasn't any number I could find), and there was no activation code where the computer voice said it should be. ...

Last Time Card Question Of The Day From Me
Jan 28, 2015

Mine was 6.1% last week.  I feel as though I am already doomed this week because I have already send 3 reports to QC - one was very long.  Is it based on lines or reports -- and is there any way we can keep track of where we are with our percentage to QC during the week? -- signing off after a very mentally exhausting day ---- ...

Has Anyone Approved Their Time Card?
Mar 17, 2015

Anyone heard anything?  Are we just supposed to approve it or wait? ...

Just Got My Gift Card In The Mail
Apr 11, 2015

My $13 prepaid Discover card came in the mail as thanks for not slitting my wrists while training on a new platform.  It came with a whole sheet of paper listing the dozens of different places I can spend it at.  There isn't a single store on the list I use LOL.  That seems mathematically improbable. 90% of them don't even exist within a few hundred to thousand miles.  The ones I do have don't apply to me.  For the second time, the Cracker Barrel is one ...

I Got A Christmas Card From Company And Care Less
Dec 21, 2009

It seems to me that most posting on here about not getting anything just do not know the reason for this season. People, we are grown and should actt like that. What difference does it make if we don’t get a gift from another person? We are not kids here. I work, get my paycheck and am happy. Be glad you are breathing, be glad you are not living on the street, be happy that most have good health, just be happy because tis the season. i see this same thing going on each and every year here. ...

My Visa Gift Card Was Refused?
Dec 26, 2009

I tried to use my giftcard today and it was refused. It was give by transcend, a visa giftcard, and it was refused when i tried to use it. I didn't see anything that came with it saying it had to be authorized or anything. Has anyone else had this problem? Do you have an authorization number i can call to authorize my card? Suggestions? Thanks ...

Card (?) Control In A Rectal Exam?
Aug 02, 2011

I am unable to find this.  Doing a rectal exam and the doc says what sounds like "Card control is good".  Is that correct?  Is it an abbreviation?  Thinking of everything it might be and just not getting it. ...