A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TransTechMedical Solutions? - me

Posted: Aug 10, 2011

Any info on quality of platform, work available, pay, etc?  Anyone work here and if so, do you love it or hate it?

They were a good fit for me. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked there for a few years but had to leave due to health issues. Platform I worked on was eScription which was wonderful. I worked second shift and rarely ran out of work. First shift runs out of work a lot, though. Pay is standard for VR, 4.5 per line. The people there were always wonderful to me and I would go back there in a second if I return to the MT world.

Similar Messages:

Q-Med ET Solutions
Oct 09, 2013

Has anyone had any dealings with this company? I am in the process of testing with them and just wondering if they have a majority of VR, if they hire only employees, etc., how much they pay.  If anybody could give me an idea about all of this I would appreciate it.  ...

MagnaDoc Solutions
Nov 14, 2009

Any information on this company? ...

Precyse Solutions...how Are They
Jan 19, 2010

Just curious as to how they are to work for, their pay, their reputation, etc.  Any info appreciated. ...

Premier Solutions
May 18, 2010

Has anyone that sent a resume into Premier Solutions received any feedback? I saw their same ad on another MT related board the same day it appeared on MTStars, and it was pulled within hours of posting on that particular board, which included their full address. I thought the reason for that was maybe a huge amount of resumes sent in such a short period of time. I sent my resume in via the other board and not MTStars. I was just curious, as this ad has a ton of views on MTStars, although wh ...

OSi (Outsourcing Solutions, Inc)
Oct 12, 2010

Anyone heard about or work for OSi (Outsourcing Solutions, Inc)?  Any info would be appreciated! ...

Transcription Solutions LLC Of NC
Feb 03, 2011

Does anyone work for this company?  How do you like it?  Do you think the beginning hourly wage is fair?  Thanks for any input. ...

Precyse Solutions?
Jan 17, 2012

I would appreciate any information on this company: How much they pay, if pay is on time, are there tons of acount specs, do they leave you alone to do your work or hover over you, platform(s) ease of use, etc.  (I know it is mostly VR.) Thanks! ...

Banyan Solutions
Feb 15, 2013

Has anyone heard of the above company?  I did a search in archives, etc., but did not find anything.  Would appreciate hearing any info regarding this company.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Now About Global Solutions?
May 06, 2013

Has anyone worked for this company?  Any comments? ...

QMedET Solutions
May 19, 2013

Did anyone do the Go To Meeting with this company to learn about what they offer?  I would like to hear what they have to say and I certainly appreciate you taking the time to answer my post.  ...

EWord Solutions
Apr 02, 2014

Last week I replied to the job posting by eWord Solutions and took the test.  I have not heard anything from them yet.  I was wondering if anyone else responded to the ad and took the test and whether or not you have heard anything.  Thanks.  Georgia. ...

Transcription Solutions Of SC, LLC
Jun 20, 2014

Any info on this company?  I can't find anything recent.  TIA. ...

Precyse Solutions
Oct 20, 2014

Anyone know how the company treats their employees? Out of work frequently?Average base line rate?  Platform good or bad?  Management/cherry picking? Health insurance high?  Thank you so much! ...

Global Solutions
Oct 27, 2014

Curious if anyone has experience working for Global Solutions or Futurenet Group (apparently parent company)?  Please let me know if you had good or bad experience.  This will be helpful.  THANKS SO MUCH! ...

Anyone Know About Amphion Solutions?
Nov 21, 2014

I was wondering if this company was okay.  Thanks! ...

Transcription Solutions Of SC
Mar 21, 2015

Anyone currently working for this company? I am thinking of applying but wanted to find out from a current contractor for them how they pay, availability of work, reliability, difficulty of accounts/platform?? Is it possible to make more than minimum wage?  Any information appreciated.  ...

CDH Psych Solutions
Apr 01, 2015

Does anyone have any information on this company, i.e., pay, line requirements, etc.?  I tried googling them, but found absolutely nothing, which doesn't mean they are not real because I currently work for a very small local company that has no website.  Looking to bring in a little more income, so anything helpful would be very much appreciated. ...

Transcription Solutions-Anyone Work For Them?
Oct 14, 2009

I need some info on Transcription Solutions.  Good, bad, or ugly.  How are they to work for, do they pay on time, platforms,vr, qa feedback, etc.........?  Thanks in advance ...

Precyse Solutions - Anything About This Company?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone work for Precyse Solutions or know anything about this company?  I was wondering if they have plenty of work and are getting any new accounts soon?  Thank you in advance for any information that anyone can give to me. ...

SUPERIOR GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
Nov 14, 2009

I worked about 3-4 weeks for SGS.  The people were really really nice.  The pay was on time.  The problem lies with too many Q.A. people and all having different opinions and no one agreeing on the same thing.  They nick-picked me to pieces.  I had a job come up today and it was a STAT.  I had no idea it was stat.  I was in Q.A. being checked for everything, so I was doing my normal be careful speed and they said hurry it up.  So, I did and then they would not let me have the line count ...

Good Or Bad About Precyse Solutions?
Jan 20, 2010

Anyone know anything good or bad about Precyse Solutions? ...

Intermountain Transcription Solutions
Jan 27, 2010

Does anyone have any information about Intermountain Transcription Solutions in Utah?  Feel free to e-mail or post here, just curious if anyone has worked for them or knows anything about them, I can't find any current information, thank you. ...

ANCAP Business Solutions
Feb 24, 2010

Is anyone familiar with this company?  ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions
Jun 30, 2010

Does anyone work for Meridian Healthcare Solutions out of Indianapolis?  Anything good or bad about them would be appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Any Information On Transcription Solutions?
Apr 06, 2010

Specifically their VR platform.  Is pay on time/accurate?  How are they to work for?  Are you micromanaged?   Thanks! ...

Meridian Health Solutions, Inc
May 16, 2010

Does anyone have any personal info on this company?.  I applied for a  position last week and they sent me an email wanting references, which I supplied to them.  I followed up iwth an email as to the position and they stated they would be checking references this coming week.  Thanks in advance.   this coming week.  Good or bad comments are welcome.  TIA. ...

InterPRO Medical Solutions
May 20, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company? ...

Transcription Solutions.....any Information...tia
May 27, 2010

nm ...

RI Unlimited Transcription Solutions
Jun 19, 2010

Does anyone currently work for RI Unlimited that can tell me what equipment specs they require now and if they are currently hiring part time?  I could not find it on their website.  Do they have shifts now or not?  I worked for them for about 5 years, quit and went to work in a local medical clinic as a receptionist, worked up to clinic manager and just got my hours cut.  Any info would be appreciated. ...

Katonia Tech Solutions
Jul 22, 2010

anybody heard of Katonia Tech Solutions? I requested info on them to be an IC, and the said they would pay 3 cpl.  I have not yet graduated from my MT course... does that sound too low of pay for someone new.. and not even out of school yet? ...