A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Softscript vs. TTS vs. Breitner - Suzy Q

Posted: Mar 17, 2012

Among the above companies, which would you prefer working for?  Paywise and platformwise which would be better?  I have applied for all 3 and am wondering who to go with.  I have received job offers from 2 of them.   HELP.  I don't know what to do.  

I WOULD GO WITH SOFTSCRIPT....with the reasons being - Paisley

[ In Reply To ..]
they pay ahead of time, production manager answers e-mails and tries to solve problems very quickly, support is wonderful and they seem to care about their MTs. And, of course the biggest thing is NO SR!!! They pay weekend incentive as well. Don't know how their benefits are as I don't need them. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your comments. - Suzy Q

[ In Reply To ..]
I was kind of thinking along that direction anyway, but always appreciate what other MT's think, especially if you work there. Again thanks a lot.

Softscript - Alas disagreement

[ In Reply To ..]
SS platform and support leave a lot to be desired and there are many who can attest. Think about how that has the potential or not to trickle down to what you earn. They seem to care about some MTs so you may want to be prepared to do a lot of licking.

WHAT?!!? a company with no SR? If I weren't already working - I would jump on that wish..

[ In Reply To ..]
I had time for a part-time job, I would apply for SoftScript.

Go for it SuzyQ.

Softscript vs. TTS vs. Breitner - Deewee

[ In Reply To ..]
Definitely NOT the first 2. TTS is horrible, Softscript even worse (if possible) never heard of 3rd option. Good luck.

I would only recommend Softscript if you like sitting for hours with no work. nm - ex SS

[ In Reply To ..]
xxxx

choices - simone

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not sure what the TTS is. There seems to be a plethora of these initials, TTD, TTioe, TTll, etc. LOL

Breiter.... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I just left Breiter. They are nice and do not bother you when you are working. Pay is always on time. The account I was on was easy, straight typing. But....I left because I was ending up with half a day of no work, and as an employee waiting for work, that made for a long day since I was working 10 hour shifts. They offered a second account but I had already accepted another offer. They just got a new account in from what I saw/heard. Good luck.

if you were doing straight typing and they offered you - a second acct I would have stayed.

[ In Reply To ..]
straight typing accounts are far and few in between now a days. Who knows maybe that second acct would have been enough to fill your 10 shifts.

I switched to another straight typing company.. nm - Prefer IC

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Breitner - How Are They Now?
Oct 19, 2009

All I can find are very, very old posts, like from almost five years ago.  How are they now?  Employee benefits?  Schedules?  Platform?  TIA!! ...

What's Going On With Breitner?
Oct 27, 2011

Every job I get looks like it has been rejected by 50 people and the jobs are always day-old terrible stuff by people who don't know how to dictate.  I wouldn't wish this work on anyone.  I used to make a little money with this company and now it seems that all the work is cherry-picked and I try to get a few crumbs falling from their table, but even that is now getting impossible.  I do great work and rarely leave blanks, but feel I have been getting pushed out of the c ...

Breitner Pay
May 12, 2012

Does anyone care to share what Breitner's pay for VR on eScription is? I checked the archives and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks so much. Feel free to email me privately if you don't care to post on here. ...

Anyone Currently At Breitner That Can Tell Me Something About Them. Nm
Oct 20, 2012

nm ...

Breitner...?
Dec 26, 2012

Anyone else who is applying or already applied at Breitner?  Anyone work there or previously worked there?  I see they use MT Test for their testing.  I did the application but have not started the actual testing yet.   Gosh it would be so nice to just have to transcribe one sound file!  Wishful thinking!  That's not gonna happen I'm sure.   Well if anyone has applied and heard from them are they paying at least decent?  I hate to do testing and ...

Breitner Company
Jan 15, 2010

Should I take ths job?  Anyone know about this company, pros, cons, or anything.  Lots of work?  ESL?  Thanks for your replies.  ...

Here We Go Again - Breitner Transcription
Mar 23, 2010

Sorry to keep being such a pest, but does anybody have any experience with the above company? ...

Breitner Anyone??? Before I Test...? Thanks Nm
Jul 28, 2011

nm ...

Anyone Info On TCI And/or Breitner?
Aug 11, 2011

Anyone with current or former experience with either of these two companies? I would be interested in hearing the good, bad, and ugly. Thanks! ...

Breitner - If They Hire IC's?
Aug 16, 2011

Does anyone know if they hire IC's?  Thanks! ...

Breitner - Out Of The 2 Systems .....
Jan 17, 2012

Editscript (VR and straight) and Voicescribe (straight), anyone know which would be better?  I have never heard of Voicescribe and I am considering maybe accepting for 1 of these, just not sure which.  Thx. ...

Why Does Breitner Have So Many Openings?
Feb 19, 2012

Did they buy someone out? ...

Breitner Testing.
May 21, 2012

Has anyone here attempted the Breitner testing?  This company certainly searched high and low to find the absolute hardest reports for their testing.  I am familiar with the terminology on both reports as I have done genetic reports and am familiar with these words.  Also used to do most diagnostc cardiac noninvasive plus invasive procedures for a cardiologist.  Otherwise I doubt seriously I would have made it through this.  Anyway I was called for in ...

Anything About Breitner Transcription?
May 29, 2012

Does anyone know anything about Breitner Transcription? Any advice would be much appreciated. Do they use Dictaphone/ExEditor? Thanks! ...

Anyone Heard Anything About Breitner In MA?
Sep 07, 2013

Anyone heard anything about Breitner in MA?  They have ads frequently, too frequently I would think.  Seems like they have a circular door (faster than revolving door)! ...

Anyone Know Of Breitner Transcription?
Oct 22, 2013

Good, bad or just so-so to work for? ...

Anyone Currently Work For Breitner
Apr 09, 2014

Anyone currently work for Breitner or had any experience with them as either employee or IC? How is pay, management, work load? ANY INFO. APPRECIATED, pros and cons. ...

Is Breitner An OK Company Or Not? Nm Ty :)
May 15, 2014

nm ...

Anyone Currently Working For Breitner
Jun 05, 2014

Anyone currently work for Breitner, they are advertising Tues-Sat 8-4:30 which would be IDEAL for me, want to apply, but wanted some info, good/bad, pay rate, platform, etc. and do any of these companies HAVE enough work to do in that type of shift or am I gonna be sitting there yet again with another company. You may also reply by email. Thanks! ...

Accentus Or Breitner
Jun 12, 2014

I have an offer from accentus and one also from breitner. Both schedules are about the same, pay about the same. Accentus seems to offer a little flexibility, not sure about breitner. Anyone have any feedback from either one? Thanks. ...

Breitner Vs Amphion
Jun 12, 2014

I accepted an offer of employment from Breitner.  The same day, I received an email request for a phone interview from Amphion.  I replied to Amphion, stating I had accepted the other job.  They just emailed me back with a stated pay rate that is 1 and 2 cpl (typing and VR) more than the other job.   Can anyone give me ideas on how each company is to work for?  I went with Breitner right away because I didn't find anything negative about them here. ...

VR Editing Breitner
Jul 29, 2014

Is anyone making any mone with VR editing at Breitner?  I do not seem to be able to make much and was wondering if I am just too slow or is it something else.  I am taking off almost 100 minutes a day in 4-5 hours but my paycheck is so low I'm beginning to wonder if it is all worth it. ...

Breitner Testing
Sep 05, 2014

Thanks for any information on this... Need to know if it is a 3 hour process or whatever to allot time for it. ...

Breitner Jobs
Mar 27, 2015

Did anyone apply to Breitner or hear back yet? ...

Breitner Vs. MModal
Apr 06, 2015

I'm being offered both places and unsure where to go. My biggest things are working my schedule, I don't want to work extra. I want to do my job and leave. My family is more important. Next, I don't want a supervisor who is rude, crabby or thinks all I have in life is my job. I know there are negatives of MModal, but truthfully (don't hate me) I worked for Nuance and since I left I'm sorry I did. I was very lucky in having very nice supervisors, it was the schedule t ...

Breitner Trans
Apr 21, 2015

Anybody work for Breitner?  What's the real scoop, and cpl, etc. ...

Does Breitner Pay For Spaces?
Apr 23, 2015

Just hired and this was never mentioned. Anyone known? Thanks. ...

Breitner Transcription.....pay
May 07, 2015

Would anyone care to share how much Breitner pays for editing? ...

Breitner Transcription - Anyone Know About This Company
Oct 27, 2009

Does anyone know about this company - pay record, work, accounts, etc.   ...

Breitner Transcription - Ever Worked For Them Before ?
Jan 28, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company or ever worked for them before.  I'm part-time at Medquist and passed the test to work part-time with Breitner..  I was planning on working for both companies, part-time at each but know nothing about them.  I figure I'll at least give them a try but was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them.  Thank you. ...