A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Smart doc - Rita

Posted: Jan 14, 2014

Anyone have any info on company Smartdoc? Appreciate any info - good or bad?

thanks

Rita -- I work for them and posted a response on the Company board - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

SmartDoc - President

[ In Reply To ..]
We're a great company to work for! Established 1997. Call me or e-mail any time to 1.888.SmartDoc or Greg@SmartDoc.com (President)

Similar Messages:

Can Any Of You Smart MTs Help Me ....
Feb 19, 2015

By sharing how to make a macro in Word 2010 for the following 2 things:  I work in eScription.  Remove a period and space and uncap the next word and Add a period and 2 spaces and cap the next word Is this even possible to do?  This would be so much help on my poor old wrists with the 100% VR (I'm actually almost happy for the low work volume lately...they hurt so bad).   I researched high and low but could not find an understandable, easy way to make a ma ...

Not To Smart With Computers
Jan 08, 2011

Hi all, I purchased a new computer over Christmas with a very large screen due to having poor eyesight.  Everything seems fine until I get into ChartScript, where everything is so very, very small.  It is worse than with my smaller screen.  I have to literally stand up and put my nose to the screen to make sure I have correct patient info in the demographics, etc.  Any suggestions?  Is there something on the screen itself I can adjust, or do you think it is within ChartS ...

Smart Doc Out Of Florida
Mar 26, 2011

Does anyone have any information on Smart Doc out of Florida?  Whatever information you can give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Smart People
Jan 29, 2012

Back in the mid and late 80s, I was VERY proud to be an MT!   MTs were savvy and SMART.  In fact, they were SO smart -- or at least knowledgable and proficient -- that docs RELIED ON THEM to repair poorly dictated or hastily dictated transcription. My friend/former boss is a rheumatologist who constantly used to say, "I KNOW you're a deep thinker, so WHY are you a medical transcriptionist?"  Until recently, I didn't really understand why he aske ...

Low Work, UE, TSM Is Not Smart
Apr 04, 2013

So far this week I have had 2 hours on Monday, 0 on Tuesday, 0 Wednesday and 30 minutes today. Last week I only got 8 hours. Emailed TSM about changing books of business and she said no one is looking for first shift, although I doubt she even asked since she emailed me back almost immediately (which never ever happens). Also, there are some MTs on here who say they have plenty of work, so why won't she send me there? Asked me to switched to late 2nd shift. However, there is still ...

Smart Report
Mar 10, 2014

Not too smart as it came across blank.  HA! Told by TSM to open remedy ticket.  Cannot do as I am getting an error message.  Oh yeah, a call to Phil. ...

Smart Summary
Apr 08, 2014

Still trying to figure out what purpose it serves. ...

Smart Type
Oct 28, 2014

I downloaded the trial version of Smart Type and have been trying to use it for the last two days.  I think it might work for me but I have a lot of word expanders in Word 2010 that would take me forever to duplicate in Smart Type.  Is there any easier way?  And how long does it normally take to become proficient in using this program.  Right now it is slowing me WAY down!   Thanks for any help you can give me. ...

Stedman's Smart Type
May 20, 2011

wondering about how stable stedman's smarttype is for everyone else.  I have used the program for years, but noticed recently odd things happening.  Has anyone else had unexpected things happen with smartype and word 2007.  What could I replace it with that would be its equal?  Call the programmers consortium who made the program originally, but no one knows anything.  Could use some light shed on the subject.   ...

I Question How Smart Doctors Really Are When...
Nov 12, 2013

they make up a new medication by combining two haves of two different medications! ...

Starting Smart Type
Nov 22, 2013

I have downloaded Smart Type on Word 2007 but it does not start when I open a document.  Could anyone tell me what I have to do to get it running.  Thanks! ...

Anyone Else Get The Smart Summary PDF File?
Feb 10, 2014

x ...

What Is The Purpose Of The Smart Summary?
May 08, 2015

Sometimes I wonder if Mmodal sends out these e-mails just to tell us that we will never measure up to what they expect.  ...

Smartype Smart Blocks & EXText
Jan 04, 2010

I work in Dictaphone /EXText.   I am dependent on my Stedman's Smartype for 100s of 1000s of terms with which I am not familiar, and to which I have total access while in EXText.  However, I am not able to pull Smartype Smart Blocks (which I have created while in Word but not in EXText) into a current document.  In the past, I got around this problem at work by creating "instant macros," going into ctrl-s, cutting, pasting into current document and using as a g ...

Anybody Using Smart Type Speed Typing Software?
Aug 19, 2011

Is any body using Smart Type speed typing software?  I could not find it on the net.  Please let me know if it is still availabe.  sf ...

Smart Type Will Work On The IntraScript Platform?
Feb 19, 2012

Can anyone tell me if Smart Type will work on the IntraScript platform?  ...

Instant Text, Shorthand, Fast Fox, Smart Type, Word Autocorrect
Apr 25, 2012

Need help choosing a new word expander!  TIA!  :) ...

"Smart" Report. Numbers Do Not Match
Jun 08, 2014

The lines per hour are way lower than what my TSM has reported to me. Plus, 5% QA submission rate????? I don't think so. I rarely send reports to QA. Although, the "Smart" report bases the percentage on lines sent to QA rather than percent reports sent to QA as we were told was used for the QA submission percentage. ...

Does Anybody Even Look At Their "Smart Summary?" Does It Even
Jan 08, 2015

x ...

AT&T Phone That Is NOT A Smart Phone?
Aug 07, 2011

Daughter needs a need phone.  Don't want to have to buy a data plan.  What is NOT a Smart Phone these days, but has a full keyboard for texting?  Thanks. ...