A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Saince ANYONE making their line count? - smokingkeyboard

Posted: Dec 01, 2014

Is ANYONE making their line count?  Is anyone making OVER their line count?

Saince - madonna

[ In Reply To ..]
Been thinking about applying here. If you don't make your line count do they start really making an issue of it? I know Nuance always did. Does the pay amount to about minimum wage?

Similar Messages:

Making The Line Count
Dec 29, 2012

Does anyone else have problems sometimes making the minimum line count that their company requires?  Some days I make it & some days I don't.  The other day for example, I worked 2 hours (partied too hard for Christmas Day the day before) & I made 13 lines over the minimum requirement.  The 2 days after that, I've made a total of 56 lines less than the minimum & I've worked more hours than I did the day I went over the minimum requirement.  So when ...

Is Everybody Still Making Decent Line Count With
May 17, 2012

Just wonderin'. ...

I Exceed My Line Count And Still Making Min Wage--Why?
Oct 24, 2011

I work my hours--exceed my line counts, but I am still making Min Wage.  I am so confused.  What does it take to make more money?  It seems like I keep making less each pay day.  And can anyone explain the 2 check stubs? ...

Accentus/Nuance - Anyone Not Making Line Count
Feb 24, 2013

Anyone not making line count for Accentus?  I am making about half required and will have 2 weeks to make line count.  Canadian accounts.  What happens if I cannot make it, will they let me go?   ...

Having A Hard Time Making Line Count
Nov 04, 2013

After being switched  every couple of months to new accounts I am now having trouble making any lines. Lately I have been wondering if they have changed how they count lines.  Also I am on an account that is done in the UK which means 100 percent ESLs and zero normals.  Anybody else struggle? ...

Alliance Health Documentation Hard Time Making Their Line Count Lately?
Jun 23, 2015

Anybody having a hard time making their line count lately? ...

Got Letter Saying "not Making Line Count"
Aug 18, 2010

I just got an e-mail from my supervisor saying this today. I have been having a hard time making 192 lines per hour on SR reports.  That is way over what I was hired to do at 127.5 lines per hour. Now they say SR reports are counted as 2/3 of a line, so we should really be doing 192 lines per hour if they are SR reports. In addition, one patient had the wrong birthdate on the patient panel. Next report, the patient's name, SS, & DOB missing.  I had to search through lookup. ...

Saince Line Requirements And QA
Jun 18, 2014

Anyone know how many lph or minutes you are required to do? Also how is their QA? ...

Line Count - Is MTStars Flash Count And/or Abacus Equivocal
Feb 27, 2010

I usually use the line count built into the Word program itself.  Is MTStars flash count and/or abacus equivocal ??  Any one program better than the other ??  TIA ...

Okay, If You Were Making .04/line With VR But Offered 08/line With Transcription . . . Unlimited Amt
Apr 22, 2010

I do have some benefits with the VR job, but not good enough to even take them on right now.  After 3 months I will start accruing PTO up to 12 days a year.  Is it worth it?  I was thinking having benefits would be really nice for once in the last 16 years, but now I am thinking it may not be worth the struggle to make a living on VR.  They said the platform for transcription is chartnet or chartscript?  What do you all think? ...

Does Count Score Mean Line Count In Fluency?
Sep 20, 2013

x ...

Is There A Difference Between A Sylvan 65 Character Line And Using The Line Count In Word - Sm
Jun 15, 2012

to divide by 65 to get the number of lines??? Thanks. ...

VR Line Count - What Kind Of Line Production Should I Shoot For
Mar 24, 2011

I was just hired on with a company to do strictly VR. I am only going to be working part time so about 4 hours a day. I am wondering from those who do VR what kind of line production should I shoot for in 4 hours of work? What is the normal VR line count for part time? I have read that most who are working full time or 8 hours a day are doing more than 1,000, even 2,000 a day. The company I will be working for wants a minimum of 10,000 lines in a payperiod which the lady said even with part time ...

Line Count Software - Anyone Have MP Count?
Apr 01, 2010

Anyone have MP Count?  I used it a few years ago, but my computer crashed so I no longer have it.  I'm not sure if this IC job is gonna work out so I'm not wanting to buy a program at this point. Any advice? Thanks. ...

Character Count/line Count
Feb 23, 2011

Is this correct? I type 70,000 characters a day. I am paid by the 65 character line so I would divide 70,000 by 65 to get 1076, then multiple that by pay per line, say $.10 and get $107. If this is not correct then what is the formula? And what is the average number of lines per day? Thanks so much for the info. ...

How To Not Count Template In Line Count
Jun 25, 2012

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is the easiest way to not count template lines when trying to invoice? I get a line count through Word, but I hear that Word counts blank spaces as well.  I downloaded and use Flash Count, but it includes all 65 character lines, I beleive including the template headings.  I hope this makes sense.  Please help!! ...

IT And Line Counts Vs Other Line Count Programs
Oct 24, 2011

I would like opinions about the IT (Instant Text) line count program? Do you find it user friendly? Are there other programs preferred/easier? Any suggestions or opinions? TIA. ...

Line Counts - Anybody Making Any Money Doing This?
Oct 19, 2009

I have been doing about half and half, VR and straight transcription for the past three months - is anybody making any money doing this? My line rate, of course, is half of my regular transcription rate (like that is fair, right?).  I am using all the keyboard shortcuts that I can find and have created some macros, but the bottom line is still that some reports really are bad and even with picking up the speed to 40%, I am just not making any money!  Just venting, I guess.  I was doing 1200 l ...

Worried About Not Making Line Coount
Oct 11, 2013

I i normally always meet my LPH with no problem but this is the second week in a row that I cannot meet it.  I am so low on work on the weekends but just don't have the available time or am so behind just can't seem to get it caught up.  So miserable.  ...

How Long Do We Have To Get Up To Speed And Making Line Counts
Jul 24, 2011

account?  I hope it is longer than a couple of weeks  TIA ...

Making Line Quota In 40 Hour Week? Sm
Apr 17, 2013

I can't seem to do it, crappy account with lots of ESL. Are other folks working off the clock or is it permissible to be on the system until you reach quota? ...

Help - How To Get Line Count
Jan 07, 2010

Just did a job with a big standard.  I have the line count, but do not know how to tell if I'm being credited with the lines in the standard.  How can I calculate this?  Thanks. ...

NEW LINE COUNT
May 24, 2011

Hi.  Can anyone decipher what the memo means about the new line count?  How will our pay change, wait...never mind...I am sure it will go down.  Anyway, what does this new stuff mean? ...

Low Line Count
Jul 20, 2012

Has anyone else working in the North Region noticed that their line count has gone down since CCM made it so that only one job loads at a time? ...

Line Count...
Sep 19, 2012

I have been working for this company for about 18 month and so far so good. It was even bought out by a bigger company and everything stayed the same with no problems. They don't bother me, I do my work and everything is fine. About 6 months ago my line count started going way down and I really just chalked it up to not being able to concentrate as much because my baby started walking and basically making it impossible for me to work. For the past week my line count has about doubled. ...

No Line Count
Nov 13, 2012

Over an hour into my shift, I went to check my line count, so that I can keep track hourly.. well it has ZERO... nothing has taken effect yet??? is this normal. ...

Need Line Count Help
May 04, 2013

I have been told that I need to increase my LPH.  So last night I kept track of the lines of each document done by using MS Word.  But later when I compared it to Nuance's line tracker (ichart) it only listed half the lines that MS Word listed.  How can this be?  I realized that Word my count blank lines, but how can there possibly be that much difference?  I felt like I really kicked butt last night, but then to look at LPH with Nuance's ichart I felt cheated/ ...

Line Count Rip Off
Aug 10, 2013

Does anyone feel like they doing more jobs for less lines? ...

To RAD MTs, What Is Your Line Count Vs...
Sep 10, 2013

So far, I have calculated the "count score" on Fluency at the new rate of 0.08/.048 vs per report rate.  I 'lost' on average $165-175 per pay period over the past 3 months by the line count.  My report rates are currently 1.20/.072.  Anyone else?  Please share.  Also, the 'count score' is our line count, right?? ...

Anyone With AP Getting Their Line Count?
Nov 14, 2013

Anyone else struggling to get their lines in at AP after loosing a hospital recently?  Maybe I'm signing on at the wrong time of day but usually there are hardly any jobs for at least an hour after I start the day.  Hope I'm not alone or I am doing something very wrong. ...