A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Re: Babbletype CEO statement - someonestolemymoniker

Posted: Apr 30, 2013

As a wise man once said, 'don't get in a pissing match with a skunk.' Wink

LOVE IT! No truer words were ever spoken. NM - Lucy

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

See Statement...
Oct 17, 2010

A s/l perineophin phenomenon observed in the course of a chronic lymphoproliferative condition, specificly chronic lymphocytic leukemia were also discussed.  C64ED479-637D-72C5-8E5C-49991D37A20F 1.02.28 ...

ADP Paycheck Statement
Dec 01, 2012

As an ex-Transcender/now Nuance employee (ugh!), we used to be able to see what our paycheck would be two days in advance by logging onto ADP and checking our "pay statements" from the home page. On the "new" ADP per Nuance, it seems that is not available any more.  Has anyone had any luck seeing their pay statements on the new downloaded site or know where to go? Thanks! ...

I Am So Sick Of This Particular Statement In All CPs.
Dec 12, 2013

" WT SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS AVAILABLE Please refer to the WT Specific Instructions section of the client profile." And 99% of the time there are no specific instructions. Just put the specific instructions in that space! ...

Someone Below Made The Statement To End All Statements
Jan 20, 2010

Do you agree with this?  'A reality check for you would be to see your job for what it is. You are a typist, transcriptionist or what used to be known as a STENO POOL worker.' And:  'It's not that difficult a job to learn to do.' Or do you see yourself as a skilled professional called on to make life and death decisions of your own when typing medical records (ex:  Did the mumbling ESL dictator mean '4 mg' of nitroglycerin as dictated and spa ...

Profit And Loss Statement
Jun 13, 2010

i am an at home transcriptionist and have been for 23 years.  I am trying to do a home loan modification and I need a profit and loss statement.  Does anyone have a sample report pertaining specifically to being an at-home independent contractor?  My tax man says he doesn't know how to do one, although he does the Schedule C for me on my taxes.  Any suggestions/samples?   Thank you! ...

Breast Exam - Please See Statement
Nov 30, 2011

I don't get a lot female exams and not sure of this breast exam statement.  Please help.  Thanks. s/l tail of the breast tissue is easily palpable and full ...

Found This Statement In The SEC Filings.
Dec 07, 2012

http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ABEA-6ARM1D/2206687409x0xS1441567-12-6/1441567/filing.pdf Additionally, our expanding footprint in India has enabled us to increase our offshore production from 28% of our volume to 47% over this same period. The financial impact of these measures has been an improvement in gross margins during this timeframe from 34% to 46%.   Employees       As of December 31, 2011, we had more than 12,000 employees across five cou ...

I Wonder If I Should Worry About This. ADP Pay Statement Says Transcend Svc.,
Jan 11, 2013

I'm not one of the former Transcend employees, my buyout was Encompass some time ago.   Is everybody else seeing the same on their pay statement at ADP when they click on the highlighted date under Pay Date? ...

AAPC Statement On ICD-10 Delay
Apr 03, 2014

Open Letter from CEO: ICD-10 Delay April 3, 2014 Thank you for your commitment to your profession and all you do to help AAPC advance the business of healthcare. I write to you as a follow up to the email we sent Monday night regarding Senate passage of HR 4302 and the delay in ICD-10. President Obama signed the bill into law Tuesday morning, officially shifting the deadline for ICD-10 compliance from October 1, 2014 to no earlier than October 1, 2015. AAPC remains dedicated to helping the in ...

I Need To Print A Pay Statement But Can't View
Feb 11, 2015

to contact regarding this?  Do we need to be in a specific browser in order to view/print?  I tried in IE and Firefox Mozilla, and when I click on the date I want to view/print, nothing happens.  ...

M-Modal Disclosure Statement Of ANY AND ALL INFORMATION ??
Mar 24, 2012

Was I the only person who had a problem with signing M-Modal's FULL DISCLOSURE agreement that they want you to sign when you start?  Giving them "carte blanche" to any and all information into your life??, which I obviously did not sign??? ...

Anything About Babbletype?
Jun 15, 2012

Does anyone know anything about Babbletype?  Good or bad?  Thanks. ...

Babbletype, Anyone?
Nov 07, 2012

Noticed old job posting from Babbletype. Pluses/minuses, please? ...

Babbletype?
Dec 27, 2012

Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of  Babbletype or have any experience with this company? Thanks. ...

Global Info Systems Deceiving On DoD Contract Statement And Others
Jan 23, 2014

The statement they posted earlier in MTStars about the Dept of Defense is incorrect.  DPTS won the contract.  Global is a "subcontractor" of DPTS.  Therefore, DPTS is 1 of 4 companies proven, not GIS.  Also, it shows on the website that the CEO is Indian and their other office is in India, so yes, it is OWNED by an Indian.  Also, they started out in the post stating "THEY" and "anonymous" then put "See you at the conference", etc.  Shows that you are the m ...

It's Disgraceful That MModal Hasn't Made A Public Statement
Mar 08, 2014

This is an absolute disgrace.  Not just out of courtesy to the employees that break their back to earn the money they've mismanaged, but also as a courtesy to their clients who pump money into their overly fattened wallets.  What kind of a company allows an entire day to fly by on the heels of a bankruptcy announcement in the press and doesn't make a statement?  Do they honestly believe we don't know this is happening?  Surely they must know their employees a ...

Babbletype And Babbleglass
Jun 14, 2012

Babbletype advertised here a couple weeks ago.  Anyone actually worked there and have anything to share?  I noted that the same people own Babbleglass, and according to the Babbleglass website, actively advertise that they can help companies save mony by offshoring work.  So, I wonder what type of work they offer the US transcriptionists?  Do they pay well?  IC or employee?  Do they follow the IRS rules for each?  The reason I'm asking here is to seek answ ...

Babbletype - Twice To Work
Jun 20, 2012

I have tried now twice to work for this company and the directions are so convuluted I cannot figure it out.  I wish you good luck and if anyone figures out how to ATTEMPT to work please let me know the secret.  Thanks, Frustrated. ...

If Anyone Is Working For Babbletype
Jul 13, 2012

Curious if anyone is working for Babbletype and if the job is really worth the effort to apply. ...

Has Anyone Worked For Babbletype?
Oct 19, 2012

Has anyone worked for babbletype?  It was on the job seeker's board on this mtstars site.  I sent a resume yesterday and they want to me to do some work today and do the prequisites later. ...

Babbletype? Has Anyone Worked For Them?
Nov 21, 2012

Babbletype??? Has anyone worked for them? I am looking for part-time work nights and weekends. They replied back to me quickly so a red flag quickly went up.   ...

Babbletype - BIG BEWARE!
Dec 12, 2012

I would have to say a BIG BEWARE!! ...

Babbletype, My Expeience
Jan 23, 2013

I started working as an IC in July 2012 for this company as a QA editor. The pay for average QA work audio minute was 0.17. It would go up with the degree of difficulty. However, the higher rate jobs were not very often and were extremely difficult to hear and took a long time to even QA the horrible mistakes of the DE. In the seven months I worked for them I had maybe four emails from them with errors in my work. I recently had a very, very minor error. It had been since October with no emails ...

Has Anyone Worked For Babbletype
Jan 23, 2014

Has anyone worked for Babbletype? ...

Any Experience With Babbletype
Feb 24, 2014

Does anyone out here have any experience with Babbletype. I have seen them advertising several different places. Checked and they are in good standing with BBB. ...

Babbletype - Don't Waste Your Time On This Guy
May 30, 2012

Don't waste your time on this guy.  The test is ridiculous, and the pay is peanuts.  They are having offshore "transcribers" type GENERAL AND CORPORATE reports, and we all know how horrible OS "transcribers" are at figuring out the nuances of the English language.  Then the U.S. proofreader is going to have to fix all of the errors.  There will be no money to be made as an editor in this position.  OS "transcribers" can't even get the SOCIAL HISTORY section of a medical report rig ...

BabbleType Bait And Switch
Jun 27, 2012

Hi, all,  Remember the most recent ad that BabbleType placed here at MTStars?  They were practically pleading with MTs and QAs to contact them and clear out their huge back log (tens of thousands of audio files they said). There was no mention of an exam; just contact them and request an assignment.  If you need training to be a QA editor, no problem -- just ask, and they would provide training.  Blah, blah, blah.  The direct quote in the ad was this:&nbs ...

BABBLETYPE - They Offer One Rate And Pay Another
Jan 22, 2013

BABBLETYPE! too much babbling too many chiefs not enough indians. Not enough work. Cheated on pay sale. Treated like crap. Run from Babbletype. Run as fast as you can. They offer one rate and pay another. ...

Babbletype Ad Under Jobs Is Not Accurate
Feb 25, 2013

Ad says 0.90 per minute for verbatim transcription.  But when you click on their link to take their test it says 0.25 per minute, which they say translates to a steady income of $100 per week.  They are obviously not gearing their ad toward U.S. transcriptionists as none of us can live on that. ...

COMPANY RESPONSE TO COMPLAINTS ABOUT BABBLETYPE
Apr 23, 2013

Hi. My name is John Feldcamp and I’m the CEO of Babbletype. I’ve been reading this discussion thread over for the first time and have decided to respond to the comments below. I’m doubtful if I’m making the right choice in doing so, since there are certain people who, once they decide you are the enemy, don’t much care about the finer points of what may or may actually not be true. But on the other hand, MT Stars has brought us many great people that have done well ...