A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Puyallup ? - onemore

Posted: Jan 03, 2010

Does anyone have any info on Puyallup?  Any info. appreciated.

You mean the town south of Seattle? (sm) - Long time MT

[ In Reply To ..]
If you are talking about the town in WA state, why don't you just google Puyallup, WA. There will be a wealth of info out there.

Puyallup Transcription - one more

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry I meant Pullayup Medical Transcription.

Puyallup Medical - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Stay far away from them. I contracted with them for almost 2 years. It started out good but they had problems with accounts and the work became very sporadic work. There was always a "we have an account just getting ready to start" but there never was. I left after getting tired of never having steady work.

As well, you will get constant emails from the boss lady and then phone calls about work from the boss man.

If you do decide to work for them, be prepared to have them freaking out over account TATs. They will say they need the work back by a specific time, but then keep changing it making it earlier and earlier. However, they will not send you the work to do on any scheduled basis. You get it whenever you get it, but you'd better have it back by the time they indicated. It doesn't matter to them if you have to stay up all night to do it, even though you may have been contracted to work the day shift.

They are struggling mom and pop business that started out in Puyallup, Washington but moved to Prineville, Oregon a few years back. They have about 1/4 of the accounts they had while in Puyallup. They now primarily have clinic work and a few very, very small hospitals in the area.

Similar Messages:

Puyallup Medical Transcription
May 04, 2010

I was interested in submitting a resume to these guys but I don't find very much on them.  If you've worked with them, please let me know how the conditions are.  Do they pay on time, what cpl, schedules, demanding, etc.  Thanks ...

Puyallup Medical Transcription - Current Info?
Oct 07, 2014

Does anyone have current info on what it's like at Puyallup Medical Transcription?  I found some older posts but wonder how things are now, if it's purely overflow work and do you work a shift or just get assigned work that must be returned in so many hours.   Thanks! ...