A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Peachtree - anon

Posted: Aug 01, 2010

Has anyone ever REALLY worked at Peachtree? It sounds like a decent company, but I never see it mentioned on this board.Laughing

I emailed them a month ago to see if they accepted wireless, but I never - yochana

[ In Reply To ..]
heard from them.

Similar Messages:

Peachtree Info Anybody? Nm
May 09, 2011

x ...

Ok Peachtree - Anyone Have Any Info?
Apr 06, 2012

(New ad every month with 2000 hits.  Is there a problem? Seems job is filled and then not...or are they housecleaning? ) Any recent info - the usual - appreciated. ...

Peachtree Transcription Anyone Worked?
Jun 10, 2010

Greetings all~ Was wondering if anyone has heard of or has worked for Peachtree transcription.  I just sent off my resume' to them and would appreciate any feedback you can share with me. Thanks much! Ling ...

Transcend, Precyse, Peachtree.
Oct 24, 2010

NM... ...

PeachTree Transcription In Georgia?
Aug 05, 2011

Has anyone here ever worked for PeachTree Transcription in Georgia?  If so, what are your feelings about this company? ...

Current Info On Peachtree In GA?
Nov 07, 2011

Does anyone have current info on Peachtree Transcription in Georgia? Based on older posts, it appears that they only contract with ICs (no employee status), may supply equipment, and that their pay scale is by the dictated minute.  Is this correct?  If you have worked for them, how was your experience?  Thanks. ...

Peachtree Transcription Information
Dec 13, 2011

Anyone have any information on Peachtree Transcription?  Anyone working or worked for them?  Do they pay on time and do they pay decent?  Saw a job ad for them and just wondering if I should spend my time applying.  Thx! ...

Peachtree Transcription Vs Keystrokes
Oct 08, 2013

I use to work for Keystrokes before and was very unsatisfied. Good Luck if you do work for them! They make working more difficult than it should be maybe it’s because of the Indian people they have their people working with. I work for Peachtree Transcription (PTA) now and I can say I've never been happier with a company. This company is located in Georgia. They have great benefits and very well organized! They pay by the minute or line depending on the account you’re working on. Th ...

Peachtree Transcription - Positive / Negative
Apr 18, 2013

Has anyone heard of or worked for Peachtree Transcription?  Positive and/or negative comments welcome. ...

Peachtree New Hire - Any Feedback From Current ICs There?
Mar 20, 2015

Hi, I just took a position with Peachtree two days ago, one of the few companies which still has plenty of rad work.  I've read from the archives, but none very recent.  Used to work for KS until they stopped caring about employees.  ...