A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Peach Tree Transciption - cc

Posted: Dec 15, 2010

Does anyone have any current info on this company?  Rate of pay etc. 

TIA

Sorry I meant Transcription nm - cc

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Peachtree - SusieQ

[ In Reply To ..]
Worked for them at one time. Lots of people had problems with Alice, not sure if she is there any more. I didn't have problems with her. The problem I had was with the lead taking all the work (when she said she wasn't and I had proof) and always having NMJ. Decided it wasn't worth fighting it. Wised up very quickly.

Peachtree - One who was there

[ In Reply To ..]
I also worked with a lead who took all the work. Supposedly everyone is an IC but treated like employees, required to attend mandatory meetings (even 'tho an IC) and if you don't, they threaten you won't be paid. It goes on and on and on.

Isn't it amazing - SusieQ

[ In Reply To ..]
that a lead can take all the work she/he wants UNLESS.....they want or need to do something and then it is dumped on the one that has been endlessly waiting for work? Amazes me and I am sure they are not the only ones that do that.

Similar Messages:

This Is Going To Be A Peach Of A Day.
Jan 24, 2010

Suddenly this morning, my computer decided it no longer wants to recognize my foot pedal.  I'm having to use the keyboard controls in DQS to play and stop the audio. I know I only have to do CTRL + space, but for some reason it is fumbling me all up.  I feel like I can't even type correctly! This is going to be a very long, very non-productive day. ...

Oracle Transciption (OTI)
Feb 02, 2011

Does anyone know anything about how this company is to work for?  Thanks. ...

Amphion Transciption Software?
Feb 17, 2015

Please let me know what transcription software Amphion uses. Also, are they still independent, or have they been bought out by one of the big ones? ...

New England Transciption/Toyah Health Services
Nov 13, 2010

Regarding Toth Transcription and US Wage & Labor.   Employees/ICs for above company in Portland, CTis at least 4-6 months late in paying, 4 pay checks NSF.  New bookkeeper each month.  Husband and wife operation.  Same story as Toth Transcription.  Please think twice before applying.   Been there, just trying to help. ...

ASR- Patient Admitted To See Him A Tree
Aug 30, 2010

xx ...

Putting Up The Christmas Tree
Dec 06, 2014

It's just over a couple months that I got off the Nuance bus, and started a new job.  My months at Nuance had a profound impact on both my husband and me.  Not only is our bank account now on the road to recovery, his happiness has rebounded, as I am no longer so miserable and insecure.  Having a good job pays benefits well beyond the paycheck.  I cannot forget what you still chained to this miserable company are enduring.  Of course, I haven't read the d ...

S/l Christmas Tree Was Placed Distally In The Vein
Jul 14, 2010

Any help on this one? ...

Patient With Possible Sleep Apnea. He Does Have A History Of S/l (ko-leen-al A-tree-sha.
Jan 09, 2010

Thanks!!! ...

Patient Unable To Talk Because Of S/l "tree-collar".
Oct 20, 2009

nm ...