A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pay per IME report - amylou

Posted: Sep 12, 2012

Does anyone know what a fair price per an IME report would be, say if it was maybe 3 pages in length?  Is it better to charge per page than by report?

IME pay - jada

[ In Reply To ..]
I do IME reports and charge .095 cents per line. It comes out to about $9.00 for a three page report. The longer reports I get about $30.00 a report. I would charge by the line. If you charge by the report and they start running into 4-5 pages you won't make much. It also depends on the dictator. If he is difficult you can get a little more out of him.

Pay - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I get paid by line by some clients and by the page by others, with 1/2 page counted as anything past 3.4 on the ruler and 5.1 on is 1 page at $4.00 per page, which in Times New Roman 12 point is about 10-11 cpl or more.

Similar Messages:

How Is One To Make Line Count When You Get Report After Report Sm
Mar 05, 2014

that is less than 30 lines; dictator who repeats every sentence with 1 subtle change; DEAD AIR, etc.  It is stressful enough that I'm losing money today but to be stressed out about line count and being perfect...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! ...

VR Pay Per Report
Nov 26, 2009

I interview with a company and they pay per report for VR.  I haven't heard anyone talking that.  They pay 60 to 70 cents per report.  Is this good?  Feedback is appreciated.  Thanks guys!! ...

OR Report
Dec 10, 2009

Left injection with a (s/l arististan) and lidocaine. ...

I Am In SA5. Who Does My CCM Report To? Nm
Dec 15, 2009

EP Report
Jan 31, 2010

Review of her s/l EP report.  She did have a dual-chamber Medtronic Versa DR generator placed.  Anyone know what an EP report stands for?  ...

Report Look Up
Mar 11, 2010

My employee DEP number would never work.  Supervisor gave me a number (?) to use.  Now it says it has been "disabled" and to "contact system administrator."  Another winner MQ. ...

Why Not Report Them To The FTC?
Jul 14, 2010

Here's the link below.   Report their business practices: 1.  Failing to provide work for current employees while advertising for MORE employees. 2.  Failing to communicate. 3.  Making impossible standards for you to make your requirements and keep your hours without any work and forcing you to use your PTO. 4.  Management failing and outright refusing to respond to you. 5.  Squeezing your pay and benefit rates down in a consistent manner.   ht ...

Pay For Rad Report
Sep 09, 2010

Is $1.10 per rad report the going rate?  I have no idea at all whether this is decent pay.  Anyone know? ...

Op Report Help
Dec 11, 2010

The cephalic vein was identified and the ____ then developed distally to the deltoid attachment to the humerus.  (s/l "center")  Is that correct?? Also, Patient tolerated the procedure well and returned to _____ in satisfactory condition. (s/l "her room") Is that correct?? New at op reports so struggling a little. Thanks for the help. ...

The Use Of A Or An In A Report.
Dec 24, 2010

Can anyone state the rule for proper usage of a or an?  I know you use "a" when the noun you are referring to begins with a consonant and use "an" when the noun you are referring to begins with a vowel.  However, is there a rule that applies to usage of a or an when it pertains to the below?  This is an 84-year-old female, who has a history of dementia - OR This is a 84-year-old female, who has a history of dementia.  Thanks, bfp ...

MRI Report
Jan 25, 2011

(Patient with history of brain tumor.)  There are postsurgical changes with S/L some goliosis or subgoliosus  noted involving the caudal aspect of the anterior right temporal lobe extending from the right aspect of the suprasellar cistern. Thank you in advance... ...

This Report Needs An F11
Jun 11, 2011

This report badly needs to be wiped out and let me transcribe it from scratch.  Out of 3 lines ASR got 3 words correct - The, and, not - and it is over 600 seconds long.  Calgon, take me away, waaaay far awaaaaa!  C'mon lottery ticket.  Be nice to me tonight! ...

First Report Of The Day...
Aug 24, 2011

D:  bile duct stent placement of 7 French 7 cm. Is this typed correctly?  ...

ER Report
Oct 22, 2011

Overdose patient presents on a s/l PEER or PIER?? I think it is an abbreviation but cannot verify anywhere. Anyone have an idea? ...

Wow, Just QAd An ILP Report Where The ILP
Nov 29, 2011

Specifically: colour, odour, and fibre.  I guess we'll have to get used to reading that in our own hospital records when we have to start looking for errors that these ILPs are putting in. ...

I Got A Bad QA Report.
Jan 27, 2012

The company I work for is not real strict on QA but they do check it monthly.  I had usually gotten 99%, but the last time it was 97%.  They sent me a letter saying I needed to watch myself or there will be penalties and that my work will be closely monitored through December.  It is almost the end of January and I haven't heard anything else from them.    I have been under a lot of stress at home.  My husband is saying he wants a divo ...

H&P Report Help
Mar 26, 2012

Patient was given aspirin (___) vital signs on the floor were 90.4 farienheit, 101, 18, 122/69, 97% on room air.   Can someone help me make sense of this sentence? Thanks. ...

Per Report Rad
Feb 06, 2013

Would any of the radiology transcription services out there please share what the going rate for per report charge for complicated rad reports, mainly CT and MR's would be? Converting over the current line charge these reports average $4.00 +/- a few. Out of curosity, what is the going per report charge for plain films? Although info welcomed on what experienced rad trans get, most specifically need to know what business owners charge the clients. Very strict short turnaround as well. An ...

EKG Report
Apr 01, 2013

sorry...  The sentence reads as follows:  "EKG from doctor's office revealed atrial flutter with a 2:1 block and nonspecific ST-T of ___ "  s/l Vavasse Next sentence has same word:  "EKG on arrival to the emergency room: Sinus rhythm with no acute ST-T ___".  This time is s/l it begins with an "R".   ugh! Thanks so much! ...

Ob/gyn Report
Jun 08, 2013

Has anyone heard of what s/l a "tumor valsalimir" retractor?   or 2 mm valsalier retractor?  Used during a TAH/BSO.   A s/l tumor valslimir retractor was then placed on the uterine fundus and used as means for retraction. ...

BIB PM On ER Report?
Feb 20, 2014

BIB PM via ambulance to ER....anyone know what BIB PM means?   ...

Nothing To Do With MT, But Where Would You Report
Apr 07, 2014

a business that has wrong practices I guess you would call.  They will not tell me anything about why my bill is so high this month and they are telling me things I think are lies.  Help please ...

I Am Not Doing This Report....
Jun 19, 2014

Because of was disease, anemia, sedimentation rate antibody positive, but no like to go at times. He had to go on to avoid negative and pain line, tip was not subjective antibody anti-SCL 71. And troponin and DNA antibody and anticentromere antibody antihistone antibody day. No history of photosensitivity to sacral symptoms and looks in on thromboembolic episodes.... This is what VR has put in...NONE of it makes any sense.  I am not doing this report.  ...

You Know You're In For A Bad Report When
Nov 04, 2014

you can't even understand the date, the sound is so muffled.  ...

MUP Report
Jan 09, 2015

So has anyone encountered the MUP report?  Where it is apparently your fault that you have docs you don't know how to do and in all the research of old notes and terms that you can't quite make minimum wage.  So I am doing docs I don't know how to do, and I'm not getting lines because I'm extremely slow in it.  (No lines - lower pay.)  I'm not supposed to send it to QA if I can avoid it. (QA - lower pay).  It is probable that will be the re ...

Use Of ^ In Report
Mar 26, 2015

How do we transcribe 10 to the power of 9? Thanks ...

How Can You Tell If A Report Is Really Yours
Apr 01, 2015

I got a QA on a report that I don't think is mine, is there a way to tell. ...

Repeating Report
Nov 13, 2009

I have a question about the report pool cycle.  I need to make up a couple of hours but had a report come up that I don't do.  It's an op report.  I've changed the incorrect psych report type to op type, and then have both abandoned the job as well as a break on it.  However, it keeps coming back to me.  I've logged off and on twice now in the last hour trying to avoid this report.....it isn't working.  How can I prevent this report fro ...

HOW TO FILE A NJA REPORT
Nov 22, 2009

I have been fortunate to have had work since the inception of TeamWork, and no longer know the procedure for filing a NJA report.  Do we do as before and contact support for a ticket number, then send an email to them with a copy to our CCM, or do we have to do something in TeamWork?   Will someone please inform me as to the correct way to file the NJA report?    TIA  ...

Neuro Report
Dec 07, 2009

A patient with mental status changes.  "At once patient also complained of a s/l UNIVERSAL headache..."   Is there such thing as a UNIVERSAL headache? ...