A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PT flexible positions - TJ

Posted: May 25, 2015

Are they any companies that require you just to work a set amount of lines per day without a set schedule? And that are hiring? TIA

Similar Messages:

Being A Flexible MT
Apr 03, 2012

I interviewed this morning for a transcription position that I will need to be flexible for front and back office backup. This interests me and I am very interested in it as I think MTs need to be more flexible in this day and age. This is a sole FP physician and she does do EMR but also keeps her own chart record by using the sticky back paper. So she does double duty. I believe this is a wonderful idea and will keep some of us MTs working into the future. She always has the record there w ...

Optiscript - How Flexible?
Nov 18, 2011

Can anyone shed light  on how flexible optiscript in State College is?  I read on here how the unit manager will work with you if you need to change a schedule or need time off, but if you give an 8 hour schedule do they mind if you do not always adhere to it minute by minute or do they give you a little room to breathe.  I heard they have split shifts but just wondering how strict they are with the schedules you give.  TIA. ...

FLEXIBLE HOURS
Aug 24, 2012

If you are considered an independent contracter, can these companies require you to do the work on set hours?  It seems to me they could be a little more flexible with the hours. I realize there is a turn around time, but a block of time would be nice. Where are all the companies like this?? ...

What Is Proscript Like? Flexible? I Saw An Add On Another
Jan 06, 2014

site and was curious. ...

Nuance Flexible Schedules?
Apr 24, 2012

I am due to join this company due to merger.  Can someone please tell me if they offer any kind of flexible schedule?  Thank you in advance. ...

Flexible Work Schedule?! Not In My BOB.
Apr 17, 2013

x ...

Positive Was Flexible Schedule? Who?? Not Me.
Apr 17, 2013

nm ...

What Companies Are More Flexible With Their Hours/schedules
Aug 04, 2010

I read a post on one of the boards yesterday by someone who was asking what companies are more flexible with their hours/schedules, etc.  Wanted to read responses and cannot find the original post to save my soul!!  Anybody know what board it is on? Thanks ...

Any Companies Offer Flexible Schedules?
Dec 28, 2011

Just wondering if there are any companies out there that offer flexible schedules.  I am currently a substitute teacher, so I don't have a set schedule for work.  I have about 5 years of transcriptions experience and would like to pick up about 15-25 hours of transcribing per week, but I don't want a set schedule.  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

Rezziliant Transcription - How Flexible Is Their Scheduling?
Mar 30, 2012

Does anyone know anything about this company?  How flexible is their scheduling?  Thanks! ...

Procedure: Flexible Cystoscopy, Complex Urodynamics,
Oct 30, 2009

s/l "cautious flow EMG"  Also what does EMG electromyelogram?  ...

Who Is More Flexible Scheduling: Command Health Or SoftScript? Nm
Feb 05, 2014

nm ...

Independent Contractor - Must Have Flexible Schedule To Qualify For IC Status
Mar 11, 2010

I am thinking about pursuing a job as an independent contractor as I am retired and want something to do more than the money (retired hospital transcriptionist). It is my understanding that an IC must have flexible schedule to qualify for IC status, yet the job ads specify second and third shift as well as weekend days. Can they do this? I know the government is cracking down on ICs to make sure they are truly ICs (we all know the transcription companies will do everything to preserve their bo ...

Companies With Employee Status That Offer Flexible Schedules?
Aug 05, 2012

I know this has probably been asked so many times on this board, but I am currently working for a company as an employee, full time, and I'd really like to move on. I've been there 6 years and the only thing that is holding me back right now is the fact that I need to have a flexible schedule and I don't really want IC status.  Right now, I work 2 hours in the morning and 6-7 hours in the evenings. However, if one of my kids has a dance class or karate in the evening and I&# ...

Sounds Like Pecothalax Prep For A Flexible Sigmoidoscopy. Anyone Ever Hear Of It?
Jul 30, 2013

I never have and I have had a gastroenterology side job for years. ...

MModal Employment Ad Up - States Flexible Hours (afternoon & Evening)
Sep 28, 2012

Didn't know we had flexible hours. ...

Positions Plus
Sep 13, 2011

Holy cow! it is like someone let open the flood gates.  There are so many positions on line for medical transcriptionists!  I have never seen anything like it.  I went on indeed.com and applied.  Check it out. ...

PT Positions
Sep 19, 2012

Hi All -- I am interested in a very part-time, 10-15 hour position.  Anyone know of any companies that will touch this?  Willing to work weekends/nights....Thanks in advance. ...

QC Positions??
Jul 17, 2013

Can anyone tell me what rates/additional benefits etc. QC are offered over MLS? ...

CTL Positions Being Eliminated?
Nov 05, 2009

Heard a rumor that the CTL positions are being eliminated around the 15th.   Perhaps this is a question you should ask your CCMs/area directors?   Not sure if it is true but when asked specifically, it was not denied but there is something brewing around the 15th.   Seems like all CTLs will be moved to the MME positions and the CCMs will assume the CTL duties.  Sounds like another shake up at the Q which always happens around the holidays.  Wonder if ...

TRANSTECH POSITIONS
Oct 05, 2010

TRANSTECH AS YOU CAN SEE BY THEIR NEED OF HELP, NEED THE HELP BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE LEAVE.  THEY DO NOT SEND OUT QA STATS AS MOST PROFESSIONAL COMPANIES DO AND THEY ALSO DO NOT EVEN SEND E-MAILS FROM QA TELLING YOU WHAT YOU ARE DOING INCORRECTLY.  THEY JUST FIRE YOU.  DO NOT WORK FOR THEM.  THEY ARE NOT A FAIR COMPANY TO WORK FOR.  ...

Are There Any IC Positions With 24-hour TAT?
Jan 12, 2011

Can anyone give me information on companies who hire IC's with a 24-hour turn around time?  I want to get my work today and turn it in by a certain time the next day without having to work a schedule or in pools.  With everything else going on with these companies from low pay, heavy ESL's, and lack of work, I would at least like to have the flexibility of doing the work on MY time.  Thanks in advance.... ...

Transolutions Few Positions Available
Jun 02, 2011

When I spoke with the recruiter, it sounded like there were just a few positions available. Yet, another recruiting ad showed up on Tuesday evening at another major MT recruiting website. So, I'm wondering, is the recruiter using the old trick of sounding like I'd better jump and grab one of those "few" positions, or did a bunch of people who were already hired suddenly quit? I wonder why Transolutions has had so many recruiting ads lately. Again, I was told that there were only ...

TL Positions At Transcend
Jul 09, 2011

There are quite a few of these positions open and I am wondering if there is a high turn around for TLs because the extra money does not compensate enough for all the time required?  If you are or have been a TL there, I would like to hear your thoughts. ...

Are They All Editing Positions?
Jul 30, 2011

Just wandering if there are any employee positions that aren't just editing out there.  I feel like I am not growing as an MT doing nothing but editing.  Unless I choose to just edit and accept this is the new norm at 3 cents a line, eventually getting my own voice recognition software for the future for any accounts I want to get on my own. Any thoughts? I am wandering if this is something  I just need to hop onboard for.  Editing for nationals doesn't pay anything ...

When Talking About Positions.....
Feb 21, 2012

is 12 o'clock position/axis/radians or twelve o'clock.....please check the book of style, cuz I'm getting confused with these new people.... ...

Hourly Positions?
Feb 25, 2012

Do any MT companies ever pay hourly instead of by the line? I am having a hard time with not knowing what my paycheck will be and would rather find an hourly pay (realizing it will be low) so at least I know what I can expect. Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Here Tested For E-MT Positions?
Mar 02, 2012

I just finished the testing -- all transcription of reports from new facility.  It was probably average compared to other companies.  They seem to focus on OP reports which were not too terribly difficult.  They seem very nice so far.   ...

Job Positions Offered
Jul 20, 2012

Which job position is more profitable MT/ME or Quality Analyst?  Does Quality Analyst ever run out of work?  Are both paid on production?  Pondering a position with M*Modal. I qualify for both positions is all I have been told thus far--have not really inquired further. ...

FYI There Is 2 PT IC Positions On Mtjobs
Sep 26, 2012

65 characters with spaces.  Direct depositive.  DocQScribe platform.  ...