A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Oracle / OTI pay range? (I refuse to test first without knowing this) - IC in MI

Posted: Oct 05, 2010

Oracle does not reply to emails with questions.  They evidently only want you to fill in the blanks at their website.

I refuse to spend my valuable time testing only to find out they start you at 7 cpl or some other ridiculous rate.  Can anyone tell me what they pay for an experienced IC MT?  0.09? 0.10?

pay - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
8 cpl for transcription and 4 cpl for ASR/VR. Hires IC only, no benefits.

I thank you! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

pay Oracle - Nanny

[ In Reply To ..]
I was told 07.5 after training, evan with me having over 15 years experience! Also, may have to buy other programs if they aren't installed.

Similar Messages:

Oracle OTI, I Heard They Are Hiring? What Is The Pay Range?
Jan 02, 2012

Thanks for any/all info. ...

Knowing What We Know And What We Don't Know
Jun 15, 2010

My own experience was that I tried one method that didn't work for me and then one that did. I knew that I didn't want lecture-style classes, so I didn't chose that method. The worst parts for me in the first system, which I will call machine learning with correct/incorrect feedback, were those areas where I just cruised along getting the right answers. I only understood the material, if you want to call it material, on a superficial level. There wasn't really much c ...

I Would Be Interested In Knowing How Many Part-time
Apr 04, 2013

employees did NOT lose their jobs today. ...

Talk About The Left Hand Not Knowing What The Right Is Doing...
Mar 02, 2015

I get an email from Nuisance saying they are hiring, to which I respond I have tried to start with them, but have been forgotten apparently.  Was told they would get back with me.  This was Thursday and still no word.  Yeah I think not!! ...

Which Is Correct? Above-average Range Or Above Average Range....
May 06, 2010

I've seen it both ways.  Is one way correct or preferred?  Or is either acceptable? Thanks much in advance! ...

While Drawing UE And You Refuse A Job (sm)
Sep 24, 2010

....maybe the pay was too low, etc, etc.  If you answer the weekly question on UE - did you refuse work this week and you answer yes, what can they do?  Lower your UE, stop it altogether?  ...

I Absolutely Refuse
May 09, 2015

I absolutely Refuse to do any more VR for less than what straight typing pays. Find another Sucker to fix your jacked up reports. This is not worth my time, I am an Educated Professional.  Do not take advantage of me, I will Not sell myself short! Note to transcription companies:  Speech recognition is Not ready for medical or legal reports. It is more suited for personal or small business use at this point. Continue to push this VR crap and you will lose the good scribes.  Wha ...

No Longer Taking 2 Hour Tests Without Knowing Rate Of Pay. Join Me?
May 17, 2012

I've made a corporate decision.  For myself. As of 4:00 EST, on May 17, 2012, I will never again apply, or waste 2 unpaid hours of my valuable time testing for ANY company which does not list CPL or hourly pay in their job listing. I will also be submitting my own "EMPLOYER HANDBOOK" to potential employers, addressing wage transparency, full explanation of pay rates, and precise factors by which "hourly" or "minimum" wage amounts are arrived at. I ...

The Self Righteous MTs Who Refuse To Work For Less
Jan 19, 2010

someone will take it - beats 0.00 Posted: Jan 17th, 2010 - 2:17 am In Reply to: Just saw a new ad ... .07 cpl, without spaces, IC, no benefits and want (sm) - Just sayin ....Why shouldn't they bid low? There is always someone who will work for a few bits less than the self-righteous I'm-too-good-for-thatters.  http://forum.mtstars.com/184840.html Bringing this up from below, because I don't understand it.  In this post, the poster mentioned the self righteous I'm ...

Refuse To Work Today
Dec 25, 2012

The Indians do not work on their holidays because it is against their religion.  Well, working on Christmas is against mine, so I'm not working. ...

I REFUSE TO ACCEPT 7 TO 8 CPL WITH 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE-IT IS AN INSULT TO ME
Aug 11, 2010

I have been testing all week. Some companies will not even discuss pay until you take their tests. Then, I waste my time taking these tests only to be offered 7 and 8 cpl. It is absolutely offensive to me to offer me that low pay. You want all of my years of experience, but only want to pay "newbie" rates. I am completely and wholeheartedly giving up on this profession. ...

They Wont Fire You If You Refuse To Change Shifts
Sep 11, 2013

That they will consider that you RESIGNED if you refuse to change. They are covering their slimy butts six ways to Sunday. ...

30% Nuance Clients Refuse Offshore Transcription
May 17, 2015

and the other 70% are in for a very rude awakening. ...

Amphion Pay Range?
May 17, 2010

Can anyone provide a ballpark range of what Amphion pays for straight transcription per line and for VR? I understood they also offered a shift differential. Thanks! ...

Formatting # Range In P.o.
Mar 23, 2012

When the doctor dictates a range for p.o., for instance "1/2 to 1 p.o.," do we write it as 0.5 to 1 or 1/2 to 1? Thank you for the help. ...

Range Of Motion Help
Apr 15, 2012

I have a doctor who says "Hip adduction, abduction normal (s/l template)."  Does that make any sense?  Any ideas? ...

Does Anyone Know Landmarks Pay Range?
Nov 30, 2012

Thx ...

Does Anyone Know What The QC Hourly Pay Range Is
Dec 04, 2012

TIA! ...

Cervical Range Of Motion
Aug 15, 2013

Okay, I'm stuck.  This doc is dictating his physical exam and is talking about the cervical spine rom.  "Full range of motion of the cervical spine to flexion, extension, rotation, side bending, and (s/l) discompression sign." Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Master Editor Position Pay Range?
Jan 18, 2011

Anybody know? Is this a new job title for QA or is this position different?  If so, how is it different?  ...

Salinas-Monterey Line Rate Range?
Sep 15, 2010

Just trying to get an idea--moved to WA state quite a while ago and wondering what's going on down in Calif.  TIA! ...

Help! In PE: Normal S/l (cardinal) Range Of Motion Of Wrists? Nm
Nov 24, 2010

.. ...

Curious What The Salary Range Is For Team Lead Position...sm
Dec 16, 2011

Just curious what the MTSOs pay (range) for a team lead position these days with all that is going on with MT pay.  Is it worth it? ...

Has Good Knee And Ankle Range Of Motion With Symmetric *waistfuls*
Aug 17, 2010

He has a symmetric gait.  He has symmetric *waistfuls* (Pediatric Ortho) Thanks! ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

"Active Range Of Motion Of The Left Knee Is Approximately 3rd To 100 Degrees"
Apr 07, 2010

"Active range of motion of the left knee is approximately 3rd to 100 degrees." Is "3rd to 100 degree" the correct way to transcribe it? Thanks! ...

Ortho Note - Subtalar And S/l "mu Talsa" Range Of Motion
Nov 10, 2009

on pe, He has normal subtalar and s/l "mu talsa" range of motion, however, he lacks dorsiflexion with 0 degrees bilaterally.  He needs to stretch.   thanks for any help! ...

He Demonstrates Full Range Of Motion Of His Neck Without Pain Or S/l "C-spine" Tenderness
Mar 04, 2010

He demonstrates full range of motion of his neck without pain or s/l "C-spine" tenderness to palpation. ...