A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Mist-Corp - ch

Posted: Apr 30, 2013

I just got an invitation to test for Mist-Corp tomorrow, I have not heard anything about this company and am having a hard time finding info. Does anyone/has anyone work/ed for them? Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

mist-corp.com looks to be a place that installs Dragon and NextGen at - companies. Maybe they offer MT, too? NM

[ In Reply To ..]

I am testing for them Thursday - MomOfFive

[ In Reply To ..]
It would be nice to see any information on this company, good or bad, but so far I can't find anything. I will take that to be a good sign since most are always willing to put out the negative of a company. Kinda like a no news is good news, right? ;-)

RE: testing - ch

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't find anything at all and their testing is a little weird. They screen share with you and watch you test. This seems so weird to me!

I know absolutely nothing about this company - but (see msg)

[ In Reply To ..]
Whoever named the company should have given a little more thought to the name itself being a bit more confidence-inspiring -- "Mist-Corp" to me sounds like it should be a fully-owned subsidiary of Fly-By-Night Enterprises, LLC.

Again, I know absolutely NOTHING about the company in reality. The name just made me chuckle.

Kinda reminds me of - Lord of the Rings

[ In Reply To ..]
MT comes to middle earth! How about an Elf for a foreign dictation?

Similar Messages:

MIST Corporation
Jul 20, 2012

Any info? ...

About MIST Testing Process.
Sep 18, 2012

Just an FYI.  I applied for a QA Editor position, which pays a paltry 2 cpl. I figured it would be a little extra money in pocket. Got a call from a gal who wanted me to test. Ok, I said. We scheduled it and another gal sent me an email with instructions to call in and enter a code along with instructions to read. I read the instructions, called the number, entered the code.  Got the gal on the line and she walked me through downloading the files, which any boob could do. So, I figured ...

Anyone Familiar With S/l Capa Mist Med, Patient Seems To Have The Flu, Thanks.
Feb 01, 2011

.. ...

S/l Corp Forminal
Oct 30, 2010

Doctor is dictating on a patient with sarcoidosis.  Doctor says, "s/l denies history of corp forminal, congestive heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary embolism, ashtma or COPD." ...

LLC Versus Corp
Jun 23, 2015

For the MTSO out there....which do you prefer for your company, LLC or corp?  Any advice would be appreciated.  Advantages, disadvantages or neither LLC or corp?  Thanks!  ...

FutureNet Technologies Corp.
Nov 01, 2013

Is anybody getting enough work from this company (FutureNet Technologies Corp.) to make a living lately?  Am I the only person finding such a drastic lack of work at all hours of the day and most days of the week?  For the record, I work on multiple accounts.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on?  Both the traditional transcription work and speech recognition work is drastically lower in volume over the last couple of months, and not just occasionally.  Thanks for any information, as ...

,Anyone Heard Of The Back Street Corp?
Feb 06, 2014

. ...

Any Current Info On MEDICAL INK CORP?
Jul 02, 2014

I just saw an ad on another board where Medical INK Corp. was hiring for QA but only paying 50 cents per job!!! REALLY???? I would hope this is just for filling in blanks not 100% QA.  Does any one have any info regarding their QA positions? ...

If You Have Recently Left FutureNet Technologies Corp
Jun 10, 2011

Did you get your final pay without any hassles?  ...

Trans Corp Medical Coding Inc-Is This A Legitimate Company?
Aug 11, 2010

I cannot find anything on this company when I Google.  Anyone have any info? ...

Medical INK Corp. Another One At 3.5cpl And 7.5cpl
Mar 17, 2014

Knowing the business for 35 years and still thinking it is okay to pay MTs 7.5 cpl to USE them to teach the VR Dragon for 30 days and then drop you down to 3.5 cpl and double the linecount?  Long term career?  Oh, owner was an MT.  Makes one feel warm and cozy...not. ...