A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MedScript in Tyler TX - Curious

Posted: Feb 24, 2010

I ran across this company when searching google.  Anybody worked for this company before - good or bad experience?  Thanks.

Medscript Tyler Tx - Longtimemt

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked there a few years ago. The woman who said she was the owner was always nice to me. She lost 2 accts in a row (big ones and one she had for about 20 years) and most of us were without jobs without any notice except like a week. She didn't seem concerned with trying to replace those accts. She was always nice to me but a lot of us followed the acct she lost to the big national who took it over and some of those girls said she would talk about you behind your back, I never ran across that personally. Rate was a little above normal, employee or IC, pay alsways on time and direct deposit from day 1. I would go back if she found more work but I'm not sure she ever did.

Med Script in Tyler - watch out

[ In Reply To ..]
I have a friend who works for them. The owner seems very nice in the beginning, but be careful. She said the owner does talk about others behind their backs because she has had to listen to her do it. She will turn on you if you make her mad, and will give work to those she likes. She won't answer e-mails when it's something she doesn't want to handle, then will say she didn't get it or thought she answered you. My friend also says the company is in upheaval right now because of lost accounts and inability to get new ones, and pay was late close to 100% the last three months of 2009. The company could become more stable, but personalities don't change.

Pay was LATE close to 100% of the time - watch out

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry about the typo!

Similar Messages:

Medscript Inc, Florida
Nov 08, 2011

Does anyone have any info on medscript inc out of florida?  Cannot seem to find much in the search engine.  Thanks a bunch. ...

Medtech - Tyler, Texas
Sep 17, 2011

Does anyone know anything about this company you can share?  Thanks so much! ...