A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MX SECURE - Cinge

Posted: Jul 20, 2012

Has anyone heard of Mx Secure?  I just tested with them.  I have 12 years experience in hospitals and internet companies.  They said I didn't pass the test, which was extremely easy, and I do mean easy.  They suggested I take courses with them.  Is this company a scam?  Why can't I find a real company to test with anymore?

MxSecure - CB

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm sorry to hear about your test. I do know they are very particular about grammar. It's not a scam, and definitely a real company. I tested last summer, and just passed my first-year mark with them. I've actually posted in the past recommending them as a good company. Perhaps you could re-test at a later time? Good luck with your search!

Similar Messages:

In-house Job Not So Secure
Aug 23, 2010

My job could be in jeopardy because we might be merging with another clinic, and there are no other local in-house MT openings. I've been working in a specialty clinic (in-house) the past 5-1/2 years. Even though I have 5 years of acute care/radiology experience and 1 year of multi-specialty clinic, and even though I took the M-TEC course and graduated with 98% about 3 years ago, it doesn't matter because I don't have recent acute care experience. Okay, I can unders ...

Wmx- Jay Says Our Jobs Are Secure
Sep 03, 2010

So now we can all feel good because we've been reassured? ...

Secure FTP Setup? Help!!!
Jul 31, 2012

I was just offered a position working from home doing transcription and need to set up an FTP site and I am totally not sure how and what is the best site for doing this.  Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I have been out of work since November. ...

I Think We May Be Secure The Need For Editors.
Jan 04, 2013

I'm back to editing after a few years away from it and can't believe how bad the software still is. The company I worked for 3 years ago used better software and the drafts were not that bad. Now I'm with a different company using not the best editing software. Not sure what the docs are using, but the VR really does a bad job, even with very good dictators. On words it doesn't understand it ignores them and then picks up when it understands it again. The errors it is makin ...

Secure Transcriptions
Jan 15, 2013

Has anyone ever transcribed for Secure Transcriptions? If so, what was your experience like? Did you get paid? Thanks! ...

*to-seal* To Secure AmnioGraft
Aug 27, 2013

Recurrent conjunctival epithelial cyst excision with pterygium revision, including mitomycin C and AngioGraft with *to-seal* and sutures. The *to-seal* was used to secure the AnmioGraft. ...

I Need A Secure FTP Site To Send Completed Dictations!
Jun 30, 2013

WOO HOO! I landed a private account. I have looked online to find a reliable FTP server or the like for sending the completed files back to the clinic. Would any of you be so kind to let me know of reliable ones that are inexpensive or free? I'd be forever grateful!! Cruisinlady ...

Very Nice, Very Secure, & FREE File-synching & -sharing Website
Aug 30, 2010

This is outstanding.  Now I don't have to keep e-mailing myself stuff.  I can imagine all kinds of MT-related applications. First 2 GB free but you can pay for more. https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTEwNjg1NzkwOQ ...