A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Lighthouse MTS in Cocoa, FL - Looking for info

Posted: Feb 19, 2014

Anyone have any recent info (pay, workload, etc.) on this company? Couldn't find anything in the archives other than a company called Gilbert MTS in FL. Perhaps this is the same company with a new name?!?

LightHouse - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I sent a resume to the email they provided and almost instantly received a response from Nuance telling me how to test for the position. I also could not find anything by googling.

live there - newbutold

[ In Reply To ..]
I actually live in Cocoa, Florida and Nuance has an actual main office in Melbourne, Florida. I work for Nuance and TTS. They (Nuance) are constantly advertising down here looking for MTs.

Put company address in Google Maps - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
and it shows a nice little house with a pretty white car parked in front from the street view...?!?

Similar Messages:

Lighthouse MTS LLC
Aug 28, 2014

Has anyone ever heard of this company before.  They have an oncology position posted on MTJOBS.COM, and I was just wondering. ...

Lighthouse MTS ~ Oncology MT
Aug 27, 2014

Did anyone respond to the recent ad Lighthouse MTS had for an oncology MT and has anyone heard back from them? And last, who are they? If anyone has ever worked for them, would love some feedback. Thanks! ...