A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Landmark/I'm confused - notworking

Posted: Apr 08, 2013

Ok, so I got an email from K this morning saying our account was backed up with many late reports and asking where we all were. I logged in, and there were only 6 jobs in the queue!! I had enough work to maybe make $2 so far and here I sit. I'm not sure I understand where she is coming from.

It frustrates me for sure - LMMT

[ In Reply To ..]
That happens all of the time on my account. I will wait and wait and wait for work, never getting work. Then, all of a sudden will get an email from her saying there are 50+ reports that need to be typed. I will have stopped working by this time, after waiting all day for work, but I stop what I'm doing and log on and will have four or five reports. Apparently the email goes to me plus the 50 people they over-hire.

This company doesn't care if you make a living. They want to look like they are these great turn around people so they overhire and it is crazy!

LMMT - CJ

[ In Reply To ..]
I feel your pain. But practically, what can we do about it?

Bayscribe or other? - LMer

[ In Reply To ..]
If it's Bayscribe, the totals are weird. It can show 50 reports and get a NJA notification. Sometimes it's reports sitting in QA, and sometimes they are sound files waiting to be converted. It's frustrating.

Where do you find the backlog in Bayscribe - LMer

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't find a way to see this information.

Thanks.

Do you see... - LMer

[ In Reply To ..]
at the top of your queue page where it shows in a line across how many reports, minutes, etc?

It may be set up for different people different ways.

confused/not working - R2D2

[ In Reply To ..]
How long have you been with this company?

R2D2 - notworking

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been with them for over 2 years. We just got an e-mail about 2 weeks ago saying they lost a major Bayscribe account and we had the option of being put on a wait list and/or moving to an escription account. I opted for both, but the new account I'm on has little if any work. I was logged on until lunchtime today and literally made $13.

notworking - R2D2

[ In Reply To ..]
Wow, that's a bummer. I am sorry to hear that.

R2D2, Was that the large onc account? - LM2

[ In Reply To ..]
I understood the new hem/onc account was from a big one they already had (hospital?) and that more departments were moving to LM, but that was before two weeks ago. When I asked about it 2 weeks ago she said there were complications with it, delay, or ? Was this an oncology account they lost? I wonder which company got it.
LM2 - R2D2
[ In Reply To ..]
I am sorry, but I don't know.
A little less than a year. - LM2
[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks, R2D2. - LM2
[ In Reply To ..]

Last LM pay stubb: Zero! - LM2

[ In Reply To ..]
Anyone know how to file bankruptcy when you can't afford an attorney?

LM2 - Film addict

[ In Reply To ..]
How long have you worked for them?

Why do you constantly ask that question? - What does it matter? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
People ask questions for all sorts of reasons - xx
[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe someone is thinking about applying or leaving or is just curious or who knows why? Why should anyone care?

Similar Messages:

Landmark Insurance - Does Landmark Offer To Full Time Employees?
Jan 24, 2012

What kind, if any, insurance does Landmark offer to full time employees? Medical, life, dental, etc Need medical and dental and thinking about taking a job here. ...

I'M SOO CONFUSED!
Oct 26, 2009

Certainly nothing new to be confused over QA, but this one is really confusing me.  Perhaps I missed the memo.  I had mL changed to cc by QA.  Yes, dictator stated cc, but I surely do remember being told to use mL instead so why was it changed to cc....not sure.  The other change was 12 mm changed to 12-mm.  Confused by this one as well.....that's my typing vent for the day!  Thanks for listening : ) ...

Help! I Am Confused
Dec 01, 2009

I am not sure if I should ask on this board or not.  I have read the chatter back and forth and .... oh my!  I am still in school at Allied (not sure if it is considered a good school or not), but I am very confused about formating.  I am sure in the real world the company that employs you will give you what format to use.  However, in school I am suppose to know.  Enough rambling!  What I am confused about is the subheadings.  As I transcribe the various pract ...

Now I Am Really Confused
Mar 09, 2010

......who underwent open carpal tunnel surgery closed with 4 nylon sutures. This is what was dictated. every place I look has it 4-0. what do I type? I'm stumped. ...

Really Really Confused
Apr 03, 2011

I read on this forum that Keystrokes pays well.....I was offered a position with them doing Radiology and they only wanted to pay me $1.00 per report.  That is crappy!!!!  Is this what KS MTs consider good?  If so, your being short changed.  I was so excited when I got that email, then I read further.....sad!  ...

I Get Confused With This
Jun 08, 2011

I do not know why but I get confused about this.  Is it:  "The patient will be seen on consult" or "in consult." ...

I Seem To Be Confused!
Aug 16, 2011

I was hired as a PART TIME IC so could someone please explain to me how being required to work 8-5 mon-fri is part time IC?!!! I mean, I thought IC was working when you want to not set schedule and 8-5 does not seem part time to me!! Some MTSOs are incredible!!! Just wanted to vent! ...

Confused About Something
Sep 08, 2011

How much is the pay per line supposed to be for a tier 3 MT at MQ? I just can't figure it out and don't know where to find it. Thanks. ...

NJA --- I Am So Confused
Dec 27, 2011

OK I get NJA, change Schedule Source to work availability, then I get a job 10 minutes into it, now what?  I know I don't get paid for 10 minutes of NJA/work availability.  Clock out and back in under production?  Will I get in trouble for the 10 minutes of work availability?  Then if I get NJA again, clock back out of production and back into work availability and SEE if it goes the full 15 minutes???????????  I need a tutorial on this I guess.  Any suggestion ...

Thanks For All The Help, But I Am Still Confused
Dec 29, 2011

the posters were as well.  You have to punch out of production to change to "work availability" and I was under the impression you can't type while in "work availability" so you have to clock out and back in under "production" if you get a job during that 15 minute wait period.  I am in agreement that it is ridiculous, but if I think the whole day is going to be slow I just want to wait the required 15 minutes and be RELEASED for the rest of my shift, however, it is so confu ...

I Am So Confused
Feb 08, 2012

I just took an online test and I found it rather easy and they said I didn't pass and then suggested more training.  WTH??!!  I have over 20 years experience and maintain a 99% QA.  There is no way I didn't pass that.  I could see if I thought it was hard but I even double checked my answers even if I knew they were right.  Anyone else ever have this happen? ...

Anyone Else At AP Confused About The Pay?
Sep 26, 2012

nm ...

Confused Over Which Job To Take
Jul 24, 2013

Would you take an insurance transcription job at WorldWide Transcription that pays .06 per line, has lots of work, and offers a M-F schedule.  The only con I can find is that they mail paper checks, instead of direct deposit.  Or would you take a transcription job with Integrity HD.  I am not sure the line pay yet, but was contacted by a recruiter today?  Thanks and please do not be nasty.  :)  ...

Any New MT's Confused?
Apr 02, 2014

I started a few months ago.  Is anyone else confused by the lingo?  Also on this account there are so many pages of specifics I am feeling incompetent and the specifics have changed 3 times so far. ...

Confused By What I'm Seeing!
Apr 09, 2014

Why are all these entries lined through? ...

I Am Confused
Apr 30, 2014

I am just venting!!!  Somewhere along the line I guess I misunderstood the whole concept behind VR.  I have a real hard time understanding why a bunch of words, many that don't make any sense or even sound like what is dictated, in no type of formatting constitutes a report; VR dictation that needs to be restructured and pretty much retyped but yet I get paid less and required to do it faster than a real "typed" report.  My research on VR is #1 the dictator has to b ...

Confused
Oct 24, 2014

Does BayScribe only count the total time you're actually 'in' reports as the time that's weighed against your server time?  In other words, when you're logged into Bayscribe's main menu and not actually transcribing a report, those minutes aren't being added in, are they? I hope I'm not confusing you guys!  Thanks in advance for clearing this up for dense me!     ...

OK Im Confused
May 26, 2015

How does this print out? Am I missing something? What was dictated was "allergies" that heading printed out and then this phrase was there ...DICTATION DISCONTINUED AT THIS POINT... Stop ...

Confused Incentive And OT
Oct 17, 2009

Okay so here we go.  In the past my boss has said that the incentive does not mean that OT is approved.  Three weeks ago she said that since it was an incentive then we all could work extra. Then two weeks ago said that OT is not automatically approved during an incentive.  Now she states, "I know all of you are worried about there not being work in our group because of the incentive, but it is there.  Since there is an incentive go ahead and take advantage of it as much as y ...

Spheris...little Confused.
Mar 10, 2010

Ok, Spheris wants to schedule a phone interview.  I have not taken a test as of yet.  Has anyone been interviewed without testing?  Is the testing after the interview or do they not test or what?  I know, why would I consider working for them?  No job, that's why.  Need part-time job.  ...

Help -- Totally Confused
Oct 30, 2011

For NJA, will someone please explain to me where I post to get the 15 minutes downtime and the rest of my schedule excused, as well as where to post to get the 15 minutes downtime and the rest of my schedule PTO.  I believe they are 2 different sites.  TIA ...

Still Confused About Tax Deductions.
Nov 20, 2011

OK....just to be sure I understand this.....if I am an IC, do I deduct approximately 15% (like what my previous employer deducted for SS and Medicare) OR do I deduct 30% for my part and employer part?   I've been on the IRS website but that's confusing.  Don't have the money to consult a CPA right now.  Don't want to take a job as an IC if this is a mistake.  Have an interview for IC and 2nd interview for employee status.   Sorry to keep repeating mys ...

Confused...Medquist
Nov 21, 2011

Everybody keeps talking about getting bought out by Medquist. Medquist seems to be taking out the field left and right. How dominating is Medquist? And if a lot, would the government step in to discourage a monopoly? ...

Nuance -- Lil Confused
Dec 29, 2011

I am confused about the fact that someone stated that the pay period would end Friday for Nuance.  At least that is what I thought I understood them to say.  I just had a pay period end last Friday, so why is there another pay period ending this Friday (normally every 2 weeks)?  Another thing I was wondering about since we were not given any written paperwork on the new pay rate and incentive details is didn't the new pay rate go in effect Dec 17th?  I thought that ...

Confused And Disheartened
Oct 02, 2012

When I first started with my present company I was told that there was going to be a lot of work and indeed I was working A LOT.  Being thanked profusesly for all the work I was doing and the quality I was documents I was editing.  Now only a few months later work and communication is at a standstill.  I work because I have to.  I am not independently wealthy.  I don't know what to do now. ...

Okay, I Am Confused....I Just Got A Dictation..
Feb 08, 2013

on an acct I thought was gone, either over seas or another region, et al.  Glad to see it but, could this mean anything about getting back accounts or ??? Whatdaya think? ...

Synernet...Confused
Mar 29, 2013

I was reading the ad posted by Synernet and thought it sounded quite decent, what with benefits and incentive plan, etc., then I noticed their ad has 4 "dislikes." Does anyone who clicked that "dislike" button care to explain here why?  If there's something about the company that isn't in line with the ad, I'd love to know before I bother testing and applying. TIA! ...

Confused About QA And Feisa
Apr 11, 2013

My QA score for this new quarter shows 98.6, yet my FEISA score right now is 99.89?  Where do we keep track of QA and what they do and how do we know what they are counting off on? ...

I Know This Has Been Discussed Before, But I'm Still Confused.
Jun 04, 2013

Which reports in FIESA (which I despise) count toward qualifying for the bonus, QC, QA, post-audit? TIA ...

Confused By The Term EHR
Jun 06, 2013

I see a lot of contempt on here for the phrase EHR.  But I type in futurenet and on the start up screen it says EHR with the word electronic health records underneath.  and yes i type not edit.     I thought as trancriptionists in 2013 we were all processing Electronic Health Records.  What gives? ...