A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Just want to know if this is correct - TT MT

Posted: Jul 01, 2012

I have been told for the past 2 days that there is no work available on 2 of my accounts, and I am wondering if other MTs have been told the same thing.  This is usually not the case, and 1 major account decided not to have TT do their work.  The other 2 accounts I am now on also have little or not work.  Has anyone else had trouble getting work or no work?  This is really beginning to bother me, and when you ask someone in charge on the evening shift they don't like being asked that question. 

Where? - alex

[ In Reply To ..]
What is TT? Are you asking other folks who work there?

TT Texas - TT MT

[ In Reply To ..]
This pertains to TT in Texas, and I was asking the MTs at this company if they are experiencing no jobs/very little work.

Name of company, question inside - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Is this TransTech?

Transtech has been low on work for LITERALLY YEARS - Cindy Sespe

[ In Reply To ..]
All you will get in response to your questions about where the work is are excuses (*cough cough* LIES *cough cough*). Don't expect it to get better. I have been there for years and since 2008 the work has dried slowly up. Ever since they went to that nasty VR program they try and stick us with, there have been complaints after complaints from the hospitals. NOT SURPRISED IN THE LEAST one had enough of TT. I hear they are FOR SALE. Probably will be bought up by the Evil Q or whatever they are calling themselves these days.

TT lack of work - TT MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks so much for answering my question, and being brave enough to do this; I thought more people would respond. I have been with them for 2 years and over the past year things have been getting worse. I have tried very, very hard to make my line count, and it seems as if each one of my accounts has dwindled down, or are nonexistent at this point, and they keep saying it must be my fault, I didn't keep up with my line count, and finally they said that because I was part-time and not working 20 hours per week (which I was told to put on my time sheet) that my line count requirements have gone up!! This is not what I was told and now I face losing my job. Your note made me feel better, thanks again:)

tt lack of work - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Have only been there a few months,but have had hardly enough work to complete an 8-hour shift and sometimes get no work at all on 2 accounts other than less than 100 lines per day. Why do they hire for this? I cannot possibly make their committment of 1500 per day with no work or so low work. I am certain they can fire me if I cannot make their minimum of 1500 lines per day, but how is that possible if they have no work. Also noticed when I come on there is nothing but OPs and nasty ESLs when I do have work. Could there also be some cherry picking going on? I was told they assign work and I now believe it. I will do my share of OPs and ESLs, but I feel like if I do have any work at all, I am getting "dumped on."
You are correct. Transtech Pets get the good reports. - Cindy Sespe
[ In Reply To ..]
They will tell you otherwise. But like with everything else that comes from the emails of Transtech suits, they are LIES. Transtech is hanging on by a thread. Their crappy VR was the final nail in the coffin that suddenly caused complaints about quality (and lack thereof) from the hospitals. Hospitals that had NEVER had complaints before. Transtech is just waiting for the right offer. Oh, they WILL deny it. Will it be Nuance or Mmodal that will gobble them up? Stay tuned!
I think you and others are so right - TT MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I agree with everything that is being said here..there really is something going on. I mean, no work for days, and in my situation I was told that if I did not bring up my line count it would be grounds for termination. I have fought the good fight for 2 years, and no matter how much I work, and I mean I have devoted my whole life to TT and worked straight through the week, I still could not meet my line count. I feel very, very certain that jobs are being assigned to only particular people, and I feel like I have gotten the garbage that particular people do not want. I thought I had a chance to get a very good report last week, over 25 minutes, and was so excited to have that chance. As soon as I was through with a report I was working on and that one was next in my queue it disappeared quickly. It was not VR..I knew right then and there what had happened, and when your night supervisor tells you that she has taken reports out of your queue on purpose, what chance do I have!! The excuse was that she wanted to get the little jobs (less than 1 minute each) out of the way and she felt I would get more cleaned up that way. The ones that tell you they have made a great line count are the ones that are favored and fed only the best work. This is so sad for everyone.
so you're the one LOL!! - OPmt
[ In Reply To ..]
So you are the one getting my op notes - Just Kidding!!! Obviously don't know what account you do, but I personally prefer op notes, used to get them all the time, now have to slog through DC and other things I hate. Assuming there is work, that is. Still overall happy with them, if they are for sale I might cry!!
what is happening here? - Anon.
[ In Reply To ..]
Have they lost accounts or have they just overhired. I can barely get a whole day's work let along make their line count per day. Most days I get 5-6 hours of work and some days I get 15 minutes. What is up with that? I have 2 accounts, one of which is new.

Similar Messages:

Which One Is Correct? Q.4h Or Q.4 H ?
Nov 10, 2009

n/m ...

Is This The Correct Way Sm
Nov 13, 2009

to type (tibial tubercle plasty) tia. ...

Does This Seem To Be Correct?
Nov 14, 2009

If we do come to surgery, we would probably do both at the same time and do it under an **epidural spinal/epidural anesthetic **in attempt to reduce her risk for recurrent problems there.   This is exactly how he says it in between the ** tia. ...

Is This Correct??? Help!
Nov 29, 2009

"Wound was subsequently closed with 5-4 Ethilon sutures in an interrupted fashion. " The dictator is clearly saying 5-4 Ethilon sutures, not 5-0 or 4-0. Can anyone confirm that?     ...

Does This Look Correct?
Feb 04, 2010

***has chronic kidney disease stage IV with an estimated GFR of 19 mL/min per 1.3 m2.   I am mostly concerned about the 1.3 meters squared.  Is this correct?  ...

S/l Via Can This Be Correct
Feb 22, 2010

At this point, due to the failure of conservative measures, we have discussed proceeding with a subacromial decompression via arthroscopy. tia. ...

Please Tell Me If This Is Correct...
Mar 03, 2010

Doc says this exactly but I'm not sure what "chromogen" has to do with BCP.   "Ortho Tri-Cyclen, she takes that regularly now, chromogen birth control pills." ...

Pen Vee-K, Pen VK, Or...Which Is Correct?
Jun 26, 2011

Is there a correct way to transcribe this?  In all of my research, I've seen it Penicillin V-K, Pen Vee-K, Pen V-K, Pen VK, you name it, I've seen it. Does anyone if all of these are acceptable or is there an absolute correct way to transcribe it? TIA and have a great Sunday! ...

F-18 FDG Correct Or F-18-FDG ?
Mar 22, 2011

This is contrast used in PET CTs.    Which way is correct?  Thanks! ...

Why Did QA Correct This?
Apr 21, 2011

I sent in a report with 2 blanks because of a discrepancy.  When I got the feedback, every single time I typed "diabetes type 2" as was dictated, it was corrected to "non-insulin-dependent diabetes type 2."  If that's how they want it, it's okay with me, but it seems a tad like padding the line count! ...

What Is Correct
Aug 31, 2011

What is the correct way to type q a.m. and q day? For some reason I thought I remembered reading we werent' supposed to use the q and should type every a.m. or every day or daily, but I can't reference it anywhere now? ...

Which Is Correct? 70%-90% Or 70-90%....
Oct 08, 2011

xx ...

AM I CORRECT ON THIS? (SM)
Jul 09, 2012

Am I correct that you write  there is kyphosis from C2 to C5, but there is kyphosis from C2-C3?  The hyphen only being used when the vertebrae are next to one another?   Thanks! ...

Is This Correct? SM
Jul 26, 2012

If both those tests indicate that A) He is not at risk for another myocardial infarction, and B) There has been no further deterioration in left ventricular contractility, then I will give him the okay to go ahead with surgery. Is the A. and B. part correct? I wasn't sure about capitalizing the first word after those too. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

How To Correct?
Apr 04, 2014

Patient with bladder cancer.  PA clearly dictates "heme-ish looking urine" and "hemey looking urine".  How would one go about correcting this?  It's been a long day and my mind is fried. ...

Re-CT'ing Correct?
Nov 27, 2014

On verbatim acct, is re-CT'ing okay? ...

How Would You Like To Correct This Mess?
Nov 07, 2009

Ever wonder why you miss words that are misspelled, even when you “carefully” proof every page?  If you can read the following, you will learn the answer.    From Cambridge University : O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihn ...

Dr. Says.. By Me, Is That Grammar Correct?
Nov 17, 2009

right-handed white male who previously underwent surgery by me, ...  Or would I change to by myself ...

Which Is The Correct Spelling?
Nov 25, 2009

hemachromatosis or hemochromatosis ...

Punctuation Help Is This Correct?
Dec 09, 2009

The patient is now about 1 week postoperative arthroscopy and debridement of the right knee for a posterior horn tear of the medial meniscus, medial extensor plica, and synovial calcinosis.   tia ...

Correct Wording
Jan 21, 2010

Would are or is be more appropriate in this sentence? On examination of the abdomen, no guarding or hepatosplenomegaly ______ noted. Thanks! ...

Please Help Me With Auto Correct....
Jan 22, 2010

It is suddenly not working. Is there some way it can get turned off?  Thanks. ...

What Is The Correct Way 300mg Or 300 Mg
Jan 29, 2010

NM ...

S/l Correct Perception
Feb 24, 2010

Neuroscan: 100 percent s/l correct perception of 4.31 mm filament bilateral distal lower extremities. Has anyone heard of this?  I couldn't verify.  Thanks! ...

I Feel Like I Cannot Do Anything Correct
Jul 03, 2010

After 25 years all the sudden I feel like I cannot do anything right. MQ must be trying to get rid of experienced MTs. ...

Which Do You Think Is Correct, Or Is There A Standard
Mar 29, 2010

Example:  The patient is a 60-year-old, middle-age/middle-aged female who comes in today for follow-up.  TIA!  I appreciate any and all responses.  ...

Which Word Is Correct?
Apr 21, 2010

Can someone tell me which of the last two words is correct. I think it is cholelithiasis but I am not sure. Thanks a bunch in advance! The preoperative diagnosis was cholecystitis and (cholelithasis, cholelithiasis). ...

Correct Way To Type This:
Jul 16, 2010

Should this be typed (5/10 or 5 out of 10) for: which decreased her pain to about 5/10 or 5 out of 10. ...

Correct Way To Write A1C
Jul 27, 2010

Is it A1C, A1c or A1-C?   ...

How Do I Correct Type
Jul 30, 2010

doctor dictates 15 to 17 millimeters from... is this just 15 to 17 mm from...    or what?? I am obviously suffering from heat induced stupidity. THANKS!!! ...