A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Just my luck. Trying to finish WebmedX ap - Website cannot display

Posted: Jul 14, 2010

All I have left is the resume part and now I can't get back to the page. I keep getting an HTTP 500 error that says Website cannot display. Just killing some time, thought I'd gripe for a minute. Thanks

Consider Yourself Lucky - MTPrincess

[ In Reply To ..]
Webmedx basically swoons you with their sending you a computer and giving you insurance. Too bad you can't get an 8 hour shift in. There was NEVER enough work to get a full day in. They told us first that it was a spring break thing and that worked, until it was July and there was still nothing. Then they say flex your hours to the weekend, well guess what, the weekend came and still no work. Then you have someone on you about not getting your 40 hours, well how ya guna do that when there is no work? You save your hours for the weekend and then there are no hours to get. I decided to work elsewhere.

Good b/c it left more work for ME. NM - Snookie

[ In Reply To ..]
I see many accounts today, right now, running overtime. Lots of work if you are acute care and willing to do VR.

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Started The MTTest And Had To Finish (sm)
Dec 08, 2010

it the next day?  Will they save your test overnight?  I started late today and ran into a problem (personal) and was wondering if I could finish the test tomorrow.  Appreciate any info. ...

Can I Work As A MT If I Do Not Finish My Schooling?
Aug 01, 2014

Just wondering, does anyone know if I can work as a MT if I do not complete my schooling? I have about a month and a half of MT schooling left and I was wondering if I can do MT work? Iam at the point where I do not know if this is the right thing for me or not. Maybe if I can do some actual work it would help me decide to complete my schooling or try something else. Anyone else in my boat? Thanks!!! ...

Can Anyone Tell Me If I Can Go Back And Finish MT Testing
Sep 03, 2014

It's getting late and it's been an extremely long test and I would like to come back to the test tomorrow if at all possible.  Does anyone know???...thanks in advance. ...

Cannot Finish Downloading Jobs
Apr 07, 2015

The platform is giving me fits right now, as of 4 p.m.  I download a job, it gets halfway through the download and tells me to either abandon or break, cannot download, this has happened to 4 jobs now.  Anyone else having issues with the platform as of 4 p.m.? ...

System Down? Job Won't Finish Loading
May 11, 2015

x ...

How Long Did It Take Andrews' Grads To Finish Course?
Apr 22, 2015

I'm getting ready to enroll in the Andrews program. I was just curious how long it took previous grads with families and working? I currently work 30 hours weekly & have 2 children. I realize it could be 12-18 mos. before I finish and everybody's different, so looking for a rough idea of how it went for others.  Thanks! ...

Possible To Finish Coding Course, Then Start Working At Home?
Jul 03, 2010

Is it possible to finish a coding course and then start working from home? I don't want to work in house.   ...

Has Anyone Had Any Luck With CCM On This New ASR
Aug 13, 2012

Anyone else complain and actually get a response?  this making of random headings is ridiculous..my CCM just ignores me so I go along on my own..she wont even tell me where to make complaints on this mess to...Wonder how much she gets paid and how can I complain on her..I dont mind that she may be busy but this is getting ridiculous, she darn sure wants to hear from us when she needs something..Cant stand people that are paid, far better then me to supervise me, yet dont even make an attemp ...

Anyone Have Any Luck Getting An IC Job With Transcription.net?nm
May 01, 2010

x ...

Hughes Net - Any Luck?
Jan 19, 2012

Hi, does anyone have a luck with Hughes Net?  Good or bad, let me know.  I am considering moving where it is my only option.  Thanks in advance. ...

Is Anyone Having Any Luck Finding A Job Right Now Or Is It
Dec 02, 2013

actually getting worse than before.  I have a lot of experience and can do ESLs very well.  ...

Good Luck
Jan 02, 2015

well our hospital is to be taken over and they will be coming to speak to us individually.  There are four hospitals in this system.  Our hospital will have no transcriptionists going with Nuance. Good luck with some of the doctors, one doctor says he needs new dentures (people have been doing him for 30 years can't understand a coherent sentence) on the bright side he does correct our work cheerfully, must be alotting more money to other things than his dentures. More work for yo ...

Well Ladies And Gents, Wish Me Luck
Jan 19, 2014

I have had it with this company.  I don't have another job to go to definitely but I have decided this is my last week with this one.  I am quitting this coming week but haven't decided quite yet how to do it.  Last week I hurt so bad I couldn't walk without a cane and my neck wouldn't turn, I cried all week and was seriously thinking of suicide,  so Saturday night I just decided heck with this I'll find something I always do, and when I woke up ...

Diskwriter Good Luck!
Aug 25, 2014

I see Diskwriter has 2 job openings, straight typing ... at 5.5 cpl.  Are they kidding?  Only 5.5 cpl?  Good luck filling that one. ...

Has Anyone Had Any Luck Posting Their Resume
Dec 02, 2014

anywhere in pursuit of a good job?  I am mainly looking for editing after doing this 25+ years.  ...

Good Luck Test-takers!
Mar 12, 2014

Good luck to everyone who's gotten the second, third, or whatever number email and been invited to take the test.  I hope everyone comes out of it doing phenomenaly and MM has a hell of a time chosing which of you are the top 60!   Regardless of the bickering and bashing occuring on the board, please keep us all posted on how the process is going.  I for one am not entirely opposed to the program; I'm just frustrated that they weren't forthcoming with a great deal ...

Denied - Score 94. Oh Well. Good Luck
Mar 20, 2014

is finally the day I make the decision to move on from Mmodal. Good luck to all who applied. ...

Good Luck Tomorrow Morning For SA5 Area.
Jan 18, 2010

Here I change my hours 1-1/2 years ago to get my primary and secondary and now?  CESSPOOL.  I have had it!!!!!  So if we are running slow tonight, good luck tomorrow morning.  Been this way for practically the last 3 weeks, although it is getting worse!!!  ...

What Is A Metatarsal Boss? Not Finding Much Luck On Google
Apr 17, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone That Is Posting A Resume Having Any Luck With Finding Jobs. What
Aug 08, 2012

does it seem to take to get a job right now.  Is it working odd shifts or what have you found that is helpful.  I do acute care and prefer IC. ...

Hmm Will We @ Webmedx Get Nothing After-sm
Dec 19, 2009

being slapped in the face the whole year?  Looks like it to me.  Oh well, it beats the print-your-own cookbook. What a mess this company has turned out to be.  Even Transcend still manages to be thoughtful during the holidays. ...

Where To After Webmedx?
Dec 23, 2009

Those of you who left Wedmedx after finding out our pay will be cut again due to the great production potential coming with the switch to M-Modal (oh, my goodness--how many of us do they think fell off the turnip truck?), where'd you go?  Is it any better? ...

Webmedx Cpl For ASR
Apr 07, 2010

Hoping someone can help me with a few questions.  Considering making a change to Webmedx and was wondering about the cpl for ASR.  I also hear that they have lots of overtime and was hoping someone can validate this information.  Any input is appreciated. ...

Webmedx Needs To Pay
Apr 24, 2010

The unremarkable Wedmedx needs to pay for the downtime MTs are incurring because they want to switch everything over to their horrendous ISR.  The unremarkable Webmedx requires 1 to 4 hours to get new computers up and running and yet we production people are supposed to make up that time or use our PTO time or just not get paid.  The unremarkable Webmedx just hired new people and gave them bonuses to sign on but can't pay their longtime loyal employees for time lost due to no ...

Webmedx MTs
Sep 03, 2010

I just want you to know what a phenomenal job I think you all did on those atrocious accounts.  I QA'ed your work and was amazed at what you could decipher out of those dictations.  You are all amazing MTs in my eyes and any company out there would be lucky to have you working for them. I am so sorry we are all going through this but everything happens for a reason, so they say.  Let's just hope we all have brighter days ahead of us and better things. I was blessed to wo ...

Webmedx Pay Better Than Most
Oct 16, 2010

I know a lot of MTs and I keep getting calls to get on MTStars and read the latest bashing of Webmedx.  So when I finished work today I decided to do just that.  To hear all of your complaints I wonder if this is the same company I've been working for all these years. I've been editing since ISR started with them and it took me about a year to make up and at times exceed where I was.  Now I prefer ISR.  The long and the short of it is that as long as Webmedx keeps ...

Webmedx RIF
Nov 03, 2010

RIF still in effect for some.  Gone after seven years with this company right after they posted they will be hiring 100+ MTs for new account business.  So sad what this once good company has become. ...

WebMedX And M-TEC
Nov 11, 2010

Is anyone currently working for WebMedX an M-TEC graduate? I'm currently a Premier I student at M-TEC. Since WebMedX is a sister company to M-TEC, I here they are willing to hire new M-TEC granduates who lack the usual 2 years of experience. If you are an M-TEC graduate currently employed by WebMedX, what was your M-TEC graduating GPA? What is a good enough GPA to get hired by WebMedX? I will be graduating in April 2012 and would like to start making some employment plans. ANY INF ...

WebmedX AGAIN
Nov 18, 2010

I know, ad nauseum, but is there ANYBODY here who DOES have work?  When you DO have work, does it seem like it has suddenly become harder to get lines?  ...

Webmedx - New AMs
Apr 03, 2011

Do you all hear from your AM over the weekend?  ...