A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is anyone familiar with Silent Type? - Bing

Posted: Sep 02, 2011

Is anyone familiar with Silent Type? What platform do they use? How are they to work for?   Thanks!

Silent Type - Trish

[ In Reply To ..]
I sent you an email. I have recent experience with this company. Lasted less than 3 months there.

Silent Type - Neena

[ In Reply To ..]
I would be interested in your recent experience, if you care to share... or email me. Thx

Silent Type - Typer2

[ In Reply To ..]
I've had a very positive experience. Platform is easy, accounts are interesting mix of dictators, pay always on time.

Silent Type - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
They use a very easy Word-based platform. It's been a good company for me. PTO is generous and they're pretty good to work for, in my opinion. No IM or constant emails, which is nice.

Similar Messages:

Is Anyone Familiar With All Type In New Jersey?
Aug 18, 2011

Is anyone familiar with All Type in New Jersey? They sound like a good company to work for. ...

Job From Silent Type Sm
Dec 15, 2010

I am wondering what the pay for minute dictation versus line dictation calculates to.  What would be a good pay for minute dictation.  If there are any Silent Type employees who read this board, please email me and let me know what to expect on an offer from them that would be good?  Thanks! ...

Silent Type?
Sep 26, 2011

Can anyone give me info on Silent Type, either on the board or by e-mail? Would like to know about steady work flow, general idea about line rates, if they provide equipment, straight typing versus VR, weekends required, and do they still require you to train on site at your own expense and if so when is that reimbursed?  Any current info would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks in advance. ...

Silent Type. Yay Or Nay?
Mar 15, 2012

Before I entirely commit myself to what seems to me to be their rather intricate and involved application process, would love to hear what others have experienced with them.  I am a long-time MT (20+ years).  I have been around the block but am not a job hopper, so I am looking for a long-term employer.  Thanks! ...

Silent Type UEB
Jun 18, 2012

Have any of you filed for unemployment benefits yet?  I am only getting enough work for about 15 hours a week, if that.  Just curious if anyone has filed for UEB and, if so, did Silent dispute the claim. ...

Silent Type MTs - Nm
Jul 03, 2012

deleted ...

Silent Type MTs
Feb 14, 2014

Do the latest emails mean we are officially part time? Who can live on this? ...

How Has Silent Type Been For Everyone
Sep 04, 2014

How has Silent Type been for everyone else recently?  Do you have work? ...

Silent Type Job Posting
Mar 24, 2010

Did anyone apply or test for Silent Type and if so, would you care to share? ...

Silent Type - Good? Bad?
Aug 02, 2010

Good? Bad? Any info would be appreciated. ...

Has Anyone Had Any Experience With Silent Type? Sm
Jan 10, 2011

I have never seen anyone post anything bad about them, so maybe that it is a good sign?  I wouldn't mind the trip to NJ.  Any information is appreciated.   Thanks. ...

Silent Type 2-day Training?
May 12, 2011

Has anyone actually traveled to New Jersey to do the 2-day training? ...

Silent Type Travel
Nov 17, 2011

Does anybody know if Silent Type still requires traveling to them for training?  TIA ...

Does Anyone Know Whats Going On With Silent Type
Feb 23, 2012

Does anyone know whats going on? ...

Status Of Silent Type
Apr 16, 2012

Does any one know the status of Silent Type?   Is there work there or not?  Are they being bought out?  Did the contracts not get renewed?  Should one look elsewhere for employment?  Any information would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance for your help. ...

Silent Type Work
May 24, 2012

I have been with Silent Type for a year now.  I enjoy the fact we work M-F schedule and no weekends.  I also enjoy the fact that we have good QA.  I also enjoy the fact we get vacation and bonuses.  I also enjoy the fact we are offered health insurance and 401-K.  Girls don't forget these perks when you are complaining about the work being light.  I have been in this field for over 35 years and there is always the concept of too much work or no work in the field of transcription.  Do ...

Silent Type.. Just Wondering
Jul 11, 2012

Anyone gotten any info on the "something spectacular" that was suppose to happen in June? Still waiting..... ...

Silent Type MTers
Jul 16, 2012

Anyone have a clue anymore?  Looked like work had picked up a little and today nothing, got a couple of jobs, then ZIPPO-nothing.  Is anyone getting any work?   QAs, MTs, anyone????  time to cut the losses and move on!!!     ...

Silent Type - Any New Information?
Jul 26, 2012

Does anyone have any new information about Silent Type in New Jersey? Thanks! ...

Silent Type MTs Come Forward
Sep 27, 2012

Is anyone getting work?? I am told there is plenty of work, but keep getting "no jobs available". If you are getting work, when do you get it?? I have flexed every way I know and still get no work. If you are getting work, are you milking the system 24 hours a day to get it?? If someone would please tell me how they are making production requirements I would sure appreicate it, because I haven't made it for months now. ...

Silent Type - No/low Work
Dec 27, 2012

I checked the archives and there were some posts from earlier this year about no/low work. Just wondering if anyone has any more recent information on this company. ...

Silent Type MTs - Who At ST Does VR, Are You Meeting Yours?
Feb 06, 2013

Any MTs at ST doing straight transcription, and if so are you meeting your required production? Who at ST does VR, are you meeting yours? If you are meeting your required production, would you mind sharing with me the schedule you are working to meet the requirement. Thanks in advance for any info. ...

Silent Type Is Advertising Again. Is There Sm
Aug 22, 2013

really work for them?  Wondering. ...

How Is The New Year Looking At Silent Type? Nm
Jan 02, 2014

? ...

Silent Type - What VR Platform They Use?
Jan 23, 2014

Can anyone tell me what VR platform they use?  Thanks. ...

Silent Type Is Getting So Scary
Feb 05, 2014

This is getting so scary.  It's more than just holiday slowdown and winter storms.  Where is all the work?  Please, please, please, if any CURRENT employee knows anything, I'm begging you to share with the rest of us.  ...

Any Current Information On Silent Type
Nov 11, 2010

Any current information on ST?  I kow you have to go to N.J. but other than that, what's the scoop?   Thanks!! ...

Silent Type - Enough To Share Any Updates?
Apr 10, 2012

Anyone brave enough to share any updates? ...

Silent Type MTs - Required Pages For The Day?
May 23, 2012

Are any of you getting the minimum required pages for the day?, because I'm not. Kinda erks too, as it really brings our average down and our benefits and PTO are based on our average pages, not to mention the bonus, which will now be the minimum because we can't get work. ...

Silent Type - Anyone Else Still Out Of Work Today?
Jun 14, 2012

Anyone else still out of work today?  Just wondering if anyone else has work actually.. im out. ...