A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is anyone familiar with Philbrick Transcriptions, Inc., in Connecticut? - lookin

Posted: May 22, 2011

Good company, bad company, pay on time?  I've never heard of them.  TIA!

Emailing philbrick - dpmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I've tried to email this company twice and the email is returned by the postmaster/mailer daemon each time. I don't know what the deal is with their email. I've even double-checked the email address both times - still comes back.

Similar Messages:

Philbrick Transcription In Connecticut
Aug 24, 2012

Has anyone applied and/or been hired  at this company for clinic work/multispecialty clinic work in the last 4 to 6 months?  Just wondering if they are hiring? ...

Philbrick Transcription
May 06, 2010

Does anyone have any information on Philbrick Transcription.  I have searched the Archives and cannot find anything?  Thanks in advance. ...

US Transcriptions
Oct 08, 2010

Anybody heard of or know anything about US Transcriptions out of Iowa? ...

Same Day Transcriptions?
Mar 15, 2012

I was hoping to find some recent information regarding the above-mentioned company. I have searched the archives, but the most recent posts seem to be from 3-4 years ago. I'm specifically hoping for some feedback from people who either work/have worked there or know someone who does. Also wondering if they hire as IC or employee status. Thanks! ...

Anything About RI Unlimited Transcriptions?
Oct 15, 2009

Does anyone know anything about RI Unlimited Transcriptions? I have recently tested and passed and been interviewed to become an independent contractor with them, but was wondering if anyone is or has worked for them and their reputation before I commit myself. ...

WBG Transcriptions Service? Any One Know Them
Jan 17, 2010

NM ...

Preferred Transcriptions In PA?
Feb 09, 2010

Any information about this company would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

PREFERRED TRANSCRIPTIONS
May 05, 2010

Anyone have any recent info on "Preferred Transcriptions?" I see they are hiring and have searched the Archives, but would like to know if anyone works for them currently or has in the past few months who could give me some info on whether they are a good company to work for, do they have plenty of work, etc. I would appreciate any current info anyone might have! Thanks! ...

Anything About Transcriptions Express? 
Apr 18, 2011

Does anyone know anything about Transcriptions Express?  In researching them I found 3 complaints on the Rip Off Report about them.  They, evidently, charge for early termination, is this standard?  They also charge for equipment if you don't have any.  I think this is just a way for some companies to increase their bottom line.  It sounds like these were just disgruntled ex-employees.  There have been no new complaints since 2009 and the BBB doesn't have any complaints about the ...

EMT Medical Transcriptions
May 22, 2011

Does anyone know anythiing about EMT Medical Transcription from Miami? ...

Chase Transcriptions
Nov 23, 2011

Stay AWAY froim Chase Transcriptionis!!I jumped through hoops to get hired at this company.  Took an oral test over the phone and aced it.  Then took test on-line and aced it.  Then, they never got back to me on anything.  I called the company and they said that they only contact the person they hired.  How rude and unprofessional not to at least drop a canned email letting someone know that another was hired.  I would never work for this company, for no amount of m ...

Happy Transcriptions?
Oct 21, 2012

No address or FAX to send a resume. What kind of an ad is this? Is this a joke? ...

Secure Transcriptions
Jan 15, 2013

Has anyone ever transcribed for Secure Transcriptions? If so, what was your experience like? Did you get paid? Thanks! ...

Chase Transcriptions, Inc
Sep 08, 2013

Are There Still Any Companies That Do VA Transcriptions?
Oct 23, 2014

If so, what is the pay normally for VA work? I remember it being a lot better than most MTSO pay. ...

Transcriptions From Iphones
May 11, 2015

Has anyone ever transcribed conversations from an IPhone? ...

ANYONE WORK FOR CHASE TRANSCRIPTIONS?
Mar 22, 2010

I am desperately hoping someone can help me here.  I have posted 3 times without a single response.  I have been offered a job at Chase Transcriptions in Ohio and have to give them my decision.  I really would like to know how the company is to work for currently.  I found only old postings.  Thanks so much. ...

Preferred Transcriptions In Exton, PA - Sm
Apr 26, 2011

Anyone work for them?  Can anyone explain their work flow to me?  I don't get it.  Nice people but SO SLOW to send work.  E-mail me privately if more comfortable.  Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Worked For Preferred Transcriptions Out Of PA?...
Jul 29, 2011

Can you explain the system of invoicing/line counting?  Email me if you like... this question was asked by someone a while ago (came up in a search) but the reply was sent in a private email then too. Thanks ...

Any Suggestions For Multispeaker Transcriptions?
Jan 22, 2012

This is the second company I have tested for for non-medical transcription work, transcribing meetings, etc.  I do fine with presentations, i.e. speaker addressing audience.  The multispeaker settings, however, leave me flustered.  I sometimes find it difficult discerning the various voices when they sound simiilar or are talking over each other.  If they are very different voices, I don't have any problem. This is obviously an "ear" thing.  Perhaps I'm j ...

ANP Transcriptions-DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
Feb 27, 2012

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. They are behind paying IC's 5 months and beyond. They say they are forced to hire new contractors and will only pay the contractors willing to continue to work with them after dozens of empty promises to pay. They are giving us the run around about a small business loan and funds not coming through as planned. The accounting person, who is now listed as president, ALBERT SUID, told me over the phone don't expect a reponse to my emails inquiring about payme ...

Documed Medical Transcriptions, LLC
Mar 12, 2012

It doesn't appear that Faye from the above company is really serious about looking to hire a part-time ophthalmology MT. Just my opinion... ...

Has Anyone Heard From Happy Transcriptions ?
Jun 13, 2013

Has anyone heard from Happy Transcriptions? I cannot get ahold of her and she was in the path of the storm. ...

FUTURENET/HAPPY TRANSCRIPTIONS
Dec 08, 2013

THIS IS A TRUE WARNING....I SAW THE POST ABOUT FUTURENET...DIDN'T WORK FOR THEM DIRECTLY, USED FUTURENET TECHNOLOGY FOR HAPPY TRANSCRIPTIONS.  DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WORK FOR THEM....I WAS GROSSLY UNDERPAID AND THEY STILL OWE ME FOR A WEEK OF WORK!.   I TRIED TO FILE A WAGE DISUPUTE WEEKS AGO AND HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING YET.  MY NEXT MOVE WILL HAVE TO BE CONTACTING FUTURENET DIRECTLY.   AGAIN, DO NOT WORK WITH THEM...YOU WILL REGRET IT SERIOUSLY. ...

Fox Transcriptions Pay Of 40-50 Cents Per Audio Minute
Feb 06, 2013

Even at 50 cents an audio minute, if you get a 10-minute report that would equate to $5.00. Usually it takes 30 minutes to do a 10-minute report so that would mean one would receive $10.00 an hour. If only getting 40 cents, that's $8.00 an hour. PFFT! I don't see how this is any improvement over our standard slave wages, yet their ad sounds like they invented the wheel or sliced bread. With a name like "Fox," it's got to be bad. (Apologies to Smucker's.) ...

My Job Is Based On Minute Production. Are There Any Transcriptions Out There Who Still Use Minutes
Aug 18, 2010

Our quota is for minutes only.  I average about 1400 lines a day though.  We have to make 90 minutes then we make incentive. I do not hear anyone ever mention minutes.   Thanks in Advance for the replies. :)       ...

It Things Are So Terrible At MModal How Do They Have Thousands Of US Transcriptions
Jun 01, 2013

Surely everyone can't be unhappy, right? ...

Anyone Familiar With MD-IT?
Feb 18, 2010

I was thinking of applying and would like to know if anybody has any experience with them; plenty of work or not, schedule, do they offshore, etc. ...

Anyone Familiar With...
Apr 13, 2010

MD-IT? ...

Are You Familiar With
Dec 15, 2011

a company by the name of dtsok (Digital Transcription in Oklahoma).  If so, what do you think of the platform they use?  It is called SpeechMotion (supposed to be similar to Chartnet).  I just started working there and now I wonder how an MT can produce enough lines to make it worth her while.  It seems rather involved and lots of steps to go through to complete a report.  Am I wrong?  Should I stick with it before I am really familiar with this platform or should I ...