A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ImedX oncology: What platform, please? (NM) - considering

Posted: Jun 04, 2014

TIA.

Platform - HappyMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Right now the clinic charts are in IKnowMed and you either work in there or in Scribe. Supposedly we are going to start using Falcon in the near future.

Thank you. - candidate in the running

[ In Reply To ..]
I was afraid it was Fiesa, in which case I'd have to decline.

Fiesa came along just as we finally were making some money on the VR with Escription at a former gig.

Hardly a fiesta for us.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

iMedx oncology - maleMT

[ In Reply To ..]
EditScript might be the platform.

Falcon is their own program but sm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
actually is Mmodal, not sure about the version as I am not there anymore. Not my favorite platform. I am on another version now with another company and it is not very fast. Don't like it much!

Similar Messages:

IMedX Platform ExEditor
Mar 08, 2014

Can anyone who is currently working with Dictaphone ExEditor platform tell me if it is productive, if it is Word based, and what expanders can be used?  If it is Word based, is anyone using Word 2007 with it? TIA ...

Fluency Platform At IMEDX
Dec 26, 2014

Can anyone give any feedback on the quality of the Fluency platform at IMEDX, meaning from a VR perspective?? How are the drafts on Fluency with this company? I worked on it for another company and drafts were really, really good, but when I worked for MM not so much unless things have changed. Just curious how the draft quality is at IMEDX on Fluency (also known as DocQscribe) thanks. ...

IMedX And TurboFlow/Falcon Platform
Apr 10, 2013

Does anybody with IMedX use the TurboFlow/Falcon platform for VR and if so, can you make any money at it? ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Another One On Oncology
Mar 24, 2010

patient is going to be treated with "carbotaxol" plus radiation? Does that sound like a drug or is it possibly 2 separate drugs? I know that Taxol is a medication. thanks again ...

ENT ONCOLOGY HELP
Jun 28, 2012

The patient has dysphagia and is experiencing what sounds like "cough after dequoatation."  Can't seem to find another term for swallowing like DEQUOTATION (SP???)  Any suggestions appreciated?  ...

TTS Oncology Job
Jan 14, 2015

I'm considering a job offer from TTS for the new oncology account they are hiring for now since that's my love. Anyone have feedback on this company?  They sound good! ...

Oncology
Jan 30, 2015

Hi, Doctor spells "CBoorD" regimen.  The patient has IgA kappa multiple myeloma. Any ideas?    ...

Hematology/oncology
Oct 16, 2009

I have never done a report like this before so I have no idea how to even begin formatting this or even what this means.  Please help!  Any explanation would be awesome as well. Dictated:  ASSESSMENT:  1. Day +639 following HLA identical donor allergeneic BMT for AMA in relapse in apparent complete continuous remission.  ...

Oncology Typists
Feb 26, 2010

Our hospital does not accept abbreviations for oncology medications.  So, for R-CHOP we have to type - R = Rituximab C = Cyclophosphamide H = Doxorubicin Hydrochloride (Hydroxydaunomycin) O = Vincristine Sulfate (Oncovin) P = Prednisone Not in a format like that, but I didn't want to type them all out.  We would have to type those five drugs out.  Is this the standard for anyone else? ...

Oncology... Please See Message
Mar 10, 2011

The patient has colon adenocardinoma.  The doc is saying:  Repeat imaging performed on January 14, 2010 revealed s/l integral or interval response within the liver.  TIA!!! ...

TT -- Oncology Work
Jun 29, 2011

Is there no work at TT on the oncology account?  I saw their ad and was thinking of applying, but if they don't have work, why do they advertise for yet more people?  I have a ton of oncology experience, but am afraid to go ahead and apply if they don't have enough work.  Please advise your experience with the oncology account.  Thank you for your help. ...

Oncology & Endocrinology
Jul 03, 2011

Does anyone know of good resource sites for oncology and endocrinology?  Thanks a bunch!  ...

Oncology/histology
Aug 02, 2012

Type of cell I just can't get!!  Giving path report, Dr. says "demonstrates small cell lymphoma consistent with follicular "senna/center" cell histology"  Anyone out there with any idea?  ...

OB/GYN Oncology Word Help
Aug 11, 2012

This is a gyne/oncologist.   "History of recurrent cervical carcinoma originally diagnosed in October of 2008.  She developed a Bartholin's gland either s/l "mic" and/or a primary squamous cell of the Bartholin's gland.    Anyone have any idea what this is? TIA ...

TransTech Oncology MTs
Oct 04, 2012

I've read the most recent comments on TransTech, but would like to hear from someone who currently works for them doing Oncology transcription preferably (although any other MTs who currently work for them feel free to reply as well). They are currently advertising for Oncology MTs so can anyone tell me: 1) Is there always enough work to stay busy and are the doctors decent dictators or lots of ESLs?  2) How is the cpl rate?  3) Are you an IC or an employee with this company?&nbs ...

Alfa Red? - Oncology
Mar 06, 2013

This is a treatment option for a patient with castrate-resistant prostate cancer. Can't find anything for alpha red,  alfa red,  alpha-red, alfa-RED, etc.  ...

Radiology/Oncology
Jan 08, 2014

Doc explaining results of MRI scan - states "there remains hedonis involving the mensentery."  Almost sounds like "heatedness" but just looks and sounds so stupid.  Any suggestions????  ...

KS ONCOLOGY ACCOUNT
Feb 12, 2014

Yep, that KS account is gone! ...

Oncology Question
Feb 28, 2014

I have a question from anyone who is experienced in total body irradiation. Doctor dictates "with dose prescribed ...to the 100% oxygen sign."  Anyone know how this is transcribed? Is it 100% O2? Thanks ...

Help! Oncology Word
Mar 21, 2014

The diagnosis is known metastatic rectal cancer to the liver, doctor dictates "Patient was treated with (s/l baraspheres).   I have been doing Onc for years and have never, ever heard this term!  Please help, I have to send this report and cannot find anything remotely close that fits.  Thanks!  ...

TransTech Oncology
Aug 20, 2014

Does anyone currently work for TransTech on their medical oncolgy account that can give me some information? They are currently hiring, but I would like to know if this is mostly VR or straight typing or a combination of both, if the pay is good, is there always work, etc? I'm so tired of jobs that have no work after the first few weeks, so I would like some info before I apply please. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much! ...

Lighthouse MTS ~ Oncology MT
Aug 27, 2014

Did anyone respond to the recent ad Lighthouse MTS had for an oncology MT and has anyone heard back from them? And last, who are they? If anyone has ever worked for them, would love some feedback. Thanks! ...

TTS New Oncology Account
Jan 26, 2015

Hello...Can someone at least tell me what state this new oncology account is in? I fear it may be from a rather large state, close to water, and wonder if my friend's work is going to be siphoned to TTS. Tnx! ...

Oncology Account At TTS
Apr 15, 2015

Just wondering if there are any MTs out there who are working on this account for TTS.  Are you doing okay with production?  How are the dictators?  Interested in anything you care to share.  Please don't start the general TTS bashing/defending on this thread.  I am only interested in answers to my questions above and information about the account from MTs working on it.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Oncology S/l Dimx And Brightex?
Nov 20, 2009

The sentence says, "It was an atypical s/l dimx version of CD5 and a s/l brightex version of lambda light chain."  thanks. ...

TransTech Oncology - 2nd Shift?
Apr 20, 2010

I recently applied with TransTech for a part-time Oncology position and was made an offer.  Anyone here work for TT doing oncology?  Is there plenty of work?  Lots of ESLs? Percentage of VR to straight typing?  I'll be talking to the recruiter in a couple of days.  Thanks for your help! ...

Oncology S/l Theograftin Or Thesgraftin
May 27, 2010

s/l Theograftin or thesgraftin 300 micrograms subcutaneously.  thanks ...

Transtech - The New Oncology Account?
Aug 15, 2010

Just curious how the new oncology account is going at Transtech that started this past week or so.  I worked on this account for the previous service and cannot imagine the work being done with voice rec.  This large facility was loaded with terrible dictators, highly specialized terminology, and individual physicians with their own preferred specifications, let alone the account had detailed and constantly changing specs.  ...