A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

IMedX platform ExEditor - newIMedxMT

Posted: Mar 08, 2014

Can anyone who is currently working with Dictaphone ExEditor platform tell me if it is productive, if it is Word based, and what expanders can be used?  If it is Word based, is anyone using Word 2007 with it? TIA

iMedX platform ExEditor - gonesoon

[ In Reply To ..]
It can be. Depends on how good the dictator is and if everyone does it the same. It is Word based. The version of Word depends on what the client is using. The TT IT people were able to modify my home PC from Word 2010 and Windows 7 to XP and Word 2003-2007.

Is IMexX IC or employee status? NmNm - Oldie

[ In Reply To ..]
Xx

IC or employee status? - me

[ In Reply To ..]
It's IC.

I am an employee with iMedX - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
though my company just got bought out in December
iMedX - newIMedXMT
[ In Reply To ..]
Are you working on Dictaphone? If so, do you find it productive? Thanks
ImedX - Karen
[ In Reply To ..]
I find it very productive. I am an IC with them.

Similar Messages:

How Is Dictaphone's ExEditor Platform?
Jan 14, 2010

I am considering switching jobs.  The company uses Dictaphones ExEditor.  This will be my first experience with VR.  It will be a mix of straight transcription and VR. Can anyone tell me if this is a decent platform. I also use ShortHand. Will this work with ExEditor?  Thank you for any reviews or comments. I realize it is going to be a learning curve but I don't want to jump from the frying pan into the fire either. ...

ImedX Oncology: What Platform, Please? (NM)
Jun 04, 2014

TIA. ...

Fluency Platform At IMEDX
Dec 26, 2014

Can anyone give any feedback on the quality of the Fluency platform at IMEDX, meaning from a VR perspective?? How are the drafts on Fluency with this company? I worked on it for another company and drafts were really, really good, but when I worked for MM not so much unless things have changed. Just curious how the draft quality is at IMEDX on Fluency (also known as DocQscribe) thanks. ...

IMedX And TurboFlow/Falcon Platform
Apr 10, 2013

Does anybody with IMedX use the TurboFlow/Falcon platform for VR and if so, can you make any money at it? ...

ExEditor
Dec 12, 2014

Anyone know of what companies use ExEditor? Job searching and am experienced in ExEditor. ...

ExEditor Changes
Mar 24, 2015

Has anyone else noted a difference in the way ExEditor works on the information screen since recent servers changes or updates? used to be able to verify pt mrn, hit return and it would take you to visit id section; now it goes right to document without giving change to choose correct visit. would appreciate hearing from anyone who's having problem like that; don't think I'm the only one. have contacted the correct department as per instructions but apparently not their issue. ...

Dictaphone ExEditor
Dec 27, 2013

Starting speech rec using ExEditor, care to share your experiences, such as is it user friendly, etc., or whatever info you think I should know. Thanks for sharing. ...

Anyone Who Uses Dictaphone ExEditor Know How To
Jul 19, 2014

attach the cursor to the audio, you know, so it shows that highlighter thingy that moves with the voice file?  Can't find it in the instruction manual I have. Thanks for any info!! ...

ExEditor Freezing Up
Jun 02, 2015

Anybody using ExEditor for TT/Imedx having problems with their screen freezing up every minute or so after 6 pm CST? I've been noticing this for a while, and it's really, really getting annoying. My screen will freeze, then the IE icon starts spinning, screen blinks, then everything okay for a little bit more. It doesn't happen when I am doing a typed report or working on my Escription account, just the speech reports for ExEditor. Everything works fine until 6, and then whammo - ...

Can Someone Help Me With Macros? Dictaphone EXEditor
Aug 29, 2012

I have written some macros to help with certain formatting issues with Dictaphone EXEditor.  However, I cannot get them to "stick" from session to session.  I have to continually create them daily.  How can I get them to SAVE and be available to me even after I sign out and sign on the next day?   Thank you in advance for your help! ...

ExEditor Trains Itself For Each Dictator?
Oct 25, 2012

Does anyone know if ExEditor trains itself for each dictator?  I understand ChartNet does, so the dictation will get more and more accurate before it comes to the editors.  ...

Has Anyone Ever Sucessfully Uninstalled ExEditor?
Nov 14, 2012

. ...

ExEditor/DocQScribe Shortcuts
Mar 20, 2013

Do you know of a way to convert the shortcuts from ExEditor to DocQScribe?  I'm changing platforms and would like to take my shortcuts with me.  My IT department appears to be clueless in this regard.  ...

Dictaphone ExEditor Question
Dec 27, 2013

Starting new job first time speech editing.  Is the ExEditor user friendly?  What has been your experience using it?  Thanks ...

Both Escription And ExEditor Accounts
Apr 10, 2015

For those of you who are on both Escription and ExEditor accounts, do you get paid a higher amount for editing in ExEditor than Escription?   Thanks!   ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

ExEditor - Slowness, Cursor Dragging, Freezing
Dec 11, 2009

Anyone working on this and having problems with it?  I have been having problems with slowness, cursor dragging, freezing.  It is worse with longer reports, but is sporadic and I really can't find a definite pattern.  Anyone else? ...

Has Anyone Successfully Used Escription Or Dictaphone EXtext/ExEditor With Wireless Or
Jun 17, 2010

satellite internet?  I have heard these were the better VR platforms but I cannot find out if they can be used on wireless or satellite internet.    ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

ExEditor Won't Delete - Can't Work Until I Can Delete.
Nov 13, 2012

I have ExEditor (v 7.5) on my PC from a job I had 3 years ago. Nuance installed it but won't uninstall it because I don't have a service contract. I need this OFF my PC so I can install another version from another client and can't work until I can accomplish this. Error Mssg ("CAN'T READ FROM SOURCE FILE OR DISK") when trying following: Using Control Panel Add/Delete Program: Won't delete. Deleting individual files: Won't delete. Renaming f ...

Imedx?
May 07, 2012

Anybody have any words about this company, good or bad? ...

IMedX
Jul 02, 2012

Was just informed that my current employer has merged with  iMedX.  Does anyone know anything at all about this company? ...

IMedX PTO
Mar 03, 2014

My company has been acquired by iMedX. How much PTO do we get? Thank you. ...

IMedX Pay
Jul 17, 2014

Has anyone else  who works at iMedX noticed that pay is usually less than the invoice? This is a consistent occurrence for me. ...

Imedx ??
Jul 18, 2014

What info does anyone have on imedx? Good and bad ?  Thank you  ...

SGS/IMEDX
Jul 31, 2014

What we were told is that it was a "partnership".  They were just described to us as a new HR company taking over our HR Department.  I hadn't heard anything about people getting layed off, but it doesn't surprise me.  We just elected our health benefits with United Health Care and now they want us to they want to choose health plans all over again with Aetna!! ...

TT/Imedx
Dec 19, 2014

Things are just too quiet. So many problems, and I feel like they just quit talking about them.  No more mention of shutting down TT e-mail, etc.  I agree with a poster below who stated she feels like she works for a nonentity.   I realized today I haven't even seen an e-mail from DH in a month.  Starting to wonder if even she jumped ship or was told to get off the ship.   ...

TT/Imedx - How Many W2s? Not That I've
Jan 19, 2015

I was lucky enough to get out of MT and TT/Imedx just before Christmas.  I can't remember how many payroll companies there were last year and how many W2s to expect.  Guess I'm just trying to block out the whole experience of TT/Imedx!  TIA ...

TT W2s Before IMEDX
Jan 28, 2015

Has anyone received their TT W2s from before IMEDX as of yet?  Can anyone tell me the website where they would be available?  I believe it was ADP, and I can't get in there.  TIA for any and all help. ...

Imedx/tt
Feb 05, 2015

I am afraid that imedx is wanting to eliminate all TransTech employees.  That is the only thing that makes sense to me, considering their decisions.  We will see. ...