A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Good place - Walla Walla MT

Posted: Nov 10, 2011

Are there any good companies out there?   Or should I give up in despair?  Seriously, I would like to know who LIKES their employer -- let me hear from you!

I just hired in - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
with Transcend and everybody has been extremely nice. They pay you while you are in training. They seem to be very well organized. They have a new platform coming next month called Encore which is supposed to be really good. I'm very new to the company, so I don't know what problems I may face. I came here before applying and there were more good things than bad said about them.

good place... continued - Walla Walla MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for your response-- you must be the only one with a good employer :-)

good employer - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I try to keep a positive attitude :)

Many people come here to gripe and complain and some rightly so as they have had huge pay cuts with VR. I still believe I have a great job since I'm able to work from home and be here when my daughter gets home from school. I'm also not working outside in the elements or around moody coworkers. I think staying positive is key. Many people in great paying jobs have lost their jobs due to the economy. I'm thankful to have a job. Sorry to go on and on, but I come here and read so many negative things. I think if people aren't happy with their jobs they should move onto another field. You should apply for Transcend. I believe they have openings :)
Many people - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
come on here and complain because the industry has changed so much. Many people started as transcriptionists making a decent living. Now, it's paycuts, no bonuses or incentives, VR and offshoring that has driven this industry to where it is and it's not good. Many people have tried staying positive only to receive more cuts and less work. Hopefully, you will be able to keep your home so your daughter has a place to come home to. Yes people can go find another job and many are doing just that. You do have to realize that some people have done this forever and in the past couple years the industry has totally gone down the tubes for most. Yes, I'm sure there are still decent companies out there but not for long. These big companies are swallowing them up. I, for the moment, am staying because I have typing work and usually plenty of work. The time will come, though, where I am in the same boat as the rest and then I will leave too. I think it is best not to even get in this industry anymore and feel very sorry for the people getting into it thinking it is a good career to be in. I even heard on the radio the other day, twice, that there is a job fair to recruit transcriptionist to the field, saying that if you can type, you can be a transcriptionist. It did not mention that VR is taking over and you will get lousy pay and wages have decreased in the field and most of the work is going overseas.

With that said, it really doesn't matter what company you apply for because sooner or later you will end up in one of the big ones that are swallowing up the small ones.
may people - upset
[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, I used to love my job. Worked hard and made a good living as a single mom after divorced. Bought out husband and kept my house. That was many years ago now. Never imagined I would at this stage of the game be thinking I have to sell. Can't start a new career in this economy. I would not advise anyone to go into this field now. Years ago, I would tell everyone how great it was :-(

That's really not it ... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
It's more like, there are so few "good companies" out there right now that when one of us finds one that pays us good money we keep quiet about it because when it's mentioned on a forum like this there will be a thousand people running to apply. That leads to a decreased work flow and income for the rest of us working there.

There are several of us super happy with our company and our money but there's no way I'm going to blab about it around here. You need to just pay close attention and read the posts in order to weed out the good ones from the bad ones on your own just like everyone else.
Different attitude - Walla Walla MT
[ In Reply To ..]
Well GOOD for you! Guess we do things differently where I come from, and are happy and enthused to share where at least there is a positive work environment (more than just the $$). So you keep doing what you are doing (I see your nasty snitty little posts all the time) and I'll keep doing what I'm doing. God Bless America and all us trying to hold her together!
You see WHOSE nasty snitty posts?? - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
There are probably at least a hundred people on this site who use the moniker "anon" or "anonymous" so the "nasty snitty posts" that you think are mine could belong to dozens of different posters.

You're not from around here ... are you?
wow - mt2
[ In Reply To ..]
There was NOTHING snitty in that post but yours? Yours was snitty.

I work for a great company. Know how I found them? LOTS of trial and error. Why should anyone here do your homework for you?

Besides, what one MT thinks is a great company, another may think is a horrid company.

So stop looking for hand-outs, find your own job, and stop blaming others because you don't like their answers.
Same here. I will not give out the name of the company I work for. - ME
[ In Reply To ..]
I do not want more people hired to take the work away from the ones who have been there for years.
...please explain - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I've never understood this 'fear' of people taking your job if you share that you work at a good company. It either means you think you're expendable, or that a great company is so badly run that they would hire an overwhelming number of people who would suddenly apply even if they didn't need them.
Happy employees in this field usually - keep quiet about it
[ In Reply To ..]
Comapanies DO do this. If you spend any amount of time around here you'll read dozens of posts from people whose companies overhire. This benefits the company because they get extra hands on board to keep their accounts within contract. If you have too many people working on an account you never have a back log, right? In the company's eyes it doesn't mean they're "badly run", it's BUSINESS.

If a transcriptionist is happy with their work flow, their income, their work conditions, etc in this type of field where those things are *extremely* rare, that employee isn't about to broadcast it and lose a good thing. It would be foolish.
MT - Poppy
[ In Reply To ..]
I have no "fear," as you put it, of anyone taking my job away. We are a mid-sized company (under 500 employees) and my boss has asked us not to post their name because the last time someone did it, every newbie in the world applied and it overwhelmed the HR department. It is simply a matter of using your business resources wisely in this economy. We are properly staffed, I am happy, the other MTs I know are happy, and I will do what my boss asks. That's kinda how it works.
Not sharing good companies - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I can somewhat understand if a company specifically asks an employee not to give them good recommendations on this board because their HR department can't handle it. But the "my company is great but if I share their name they will immediately hire people just because they receive their application and I won't have work" still doesn't make sense. It's moot anyway. Why would any want to work at a company that would do that; I wouldn't consider that a good rec! Just my opinion.
Any company given a shout out here will have HR dpt - overwhelmed. Nobody wants that. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

I like my employer too - okwhereIbe

[ In Reply To ..]
Actually, I am happy at my job also with MD-IT. I have been with them for about 3-4 months now and have a very cool boss. The work load is consistent and there are incentives and benefits offered. Cant find that these days much.

not my experience - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't call a 1 hour rushed conference call paid training. I spent so much time the first month I worked for them trying to train myself I barely had time to do anything outside work.

I have been at no less than 8 different companies in the last 2 years, - excellent question

[ In Reply To ..]

the majority of this changing was due to lack of work, cannot pay - bills without a paycheck

[ In Reply To ..]

Cannot pay bills - Upset

[ In Reply To ..]
Things are relative to one's needs. I live is a state where things are very expensive, property taxes through the roof and climbing. When companies were smaller, we were paid more regionally appropriate. I started out when this job was done in-house on a typewriter. We were paid hourly. The transition to per page and then per line did not change my paychecks. When a person gets into their 50s and had been happy and productive in an industry for many years and then have what has happened to us over the past - oh five years? - it is not easy to take. Many other professions would not stand for it.

Very happy - GAMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Been with Oracle since June of this year. Love it there. The flexibity of scheduling is very important to me. QA is helpful, no punitive. The staff is extremely nice, responds to questions immediately. The pay is a little lower but I am making as much as I was before because I can work without worrying if I leave out a comma or use an apostrophe. I used to work for Medquist for 15 years, so anything would have been an improvement.

For those of you who aren't happy.. - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Find a different career. It's that simple. I've done that before. I will do that again if transcribing/editing isn't working out. Life is too short to be so miserable with your job that you are constantly speaking negativity about it on a forum..

those not happy - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Amen, sista! Life's too short to sit here complaining about something that is NOT going to change by complaining. "grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Living ONE DAY AT A TIME; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardship as the pathway to peace."
serenity prayer - anon2
[ In Reply To ..]
Do these platitudes pay your bills? What we do is called networking and supporting each other.
anon2 - Old Pro
[ In Reply To ..]
I agree with you. My motto in life has always been "If you don't like it, change it." However, in this economy, that is not so easy. I am very fortunate in that I worked in MT at a time it was possible to make really good money and, while I must live simply, I can make it on my pension and investments. I fear for the others who are younger and were not as fortunate as I was. I do think there comes a point where we have to realize things are not going to change, but just to utter platitudes and say "change your job" may not be quite so easy for some younger (and older) people. To suggest that they just do so is, in my view, disrespectful and nonsupportive. I personally do not mind if people vent a bit on these forums. Aren't we here to support each other?

not that simple - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't believe your comment. Some of us have invested our whole working life in this field, I have ruined my health doing it, and I cannot in my 60's just go find another job!!

How do you do that when you are in your 60s? - Long-time MT

[ In Reply To ..]
To find a different career at this time in my life is not impossible, but not highly possible either. I spent my life in this profession, and at one time, before offshoring and VR it was a great profession, and up until 3 years ago I was making a good salary and able to pay my bills; not so now though. As you age you have medical problems, some of which were borne of this profession, with no compensation because of this. I now find nothing joyful about my job, yet I find myself spending way more than 40 hours a week just to get a decent line count, and most of the time I don't. I wish I could be happy about my job, and I am thankful I have a job, but not to the point where I hard make $400 in 2 weeks. Most of the time my children were growing up I worked 2 jobs because I was a single mom, but it was never as hard as it is now..and I feel so badly for those of you who are doing the same. But, if you are younger you can change professions, and that would be my advice to anyone who is not making money in this profession. It is not going to change and I truly believe it will only get worse. All my best to all of you.
Long-time MT, you hit the nail right on the head. nm - JustMe
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Thank you JustMe:) - Long-time MT
[ In Reply To ..]
It made me feel good to read your note, and to know that you understood exactly where I was coming from. I think I know who you are, and it is nice to see you here, and hope you are doing okay:) If you are not that person, then I still think it is nice to hear from someone in my own age group. Take care!
Amen, sista. - AncientMT
[ In Reply To ..]
Right there with you, JustMe and Long-Time MT. I'm in my (very) late 50s, have seen my profession deteriorate and become terminally ill, and at my age -- with all my career eggs put in this basket a long time ago -- my options are few. So I'm slogging along until I can retire, hoping that the profession doesn't implode before then and leave me with working the breakfast shift at MickeyD's as my only means of earning a living.
Your post made me smile - Long-Time MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I love it when older MTs get on here and post something; it usually is with a sense of humor and the knowledge that with age comes a lot of common sense and knowing that things do change, never stay the same, and we have been there and done that by now. We are also very realistic and honest in our viewpoints, and we hang in there and give 100% as MTs. We are also highly skilled and diverse in a lot of different ways. We are also educated, and have been divorced, raised children alone, taken care of spouses that are ill, are grandmothers and even care for our grandchildren, as well as work, and seen a lot of the MT world in every way, shape and form. It is with a heavy heart that we also have seen our industry change and generally not for the better, too much greed, and not enough pride in companies to keep those that are so skilled and pay them a decent wage. People think that when we get older we have it made, NOT, and we work even harder now at our age in this profession than we did 20 years ago. We also need to work to supplement the income we are not getting, and we have health problems we are dealing with too. I didn't mean to write a book here, just saying thanks to all my older MT sisters:)
I'm right there with you - Old and Tired MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm in the same boat. I have done this all my life and am now in my late 60s. To go out and find another job at this age is almost impossible. With the low wages and my bills, I can't afford to retire, so I have no choice but to slog along and try to do the best I can. I have no help from anybody and I'm on my own. There are a lot of us in the same boat and I know it is not going to get any better.

As an Oracle QA person, thank you :-) - Oracle QA

[ In Reply To ..]
It's nice to see a few words of appreciation from our teammates, the Oracle MTs :-)

This is nothing to be proud of :-( - IMHO

[ In Reply To ..]
This MT is happy at her company because it doesn't matter and QA doesn't care if she happens to leave out a comma or use an apostrophe?

Leaving out a comma, or putting one in where it doesn't belong, can change the entire meaning of a sentence.

"Let's eat, mommy."
"Let's eat mommy."

A company like this is also a company that is willing to accept inferior quality transcription work.
Comprehension issues (as usual) - OracleQA2
[ In Reply To ..]
I believe the poster was inferring that she isn't belittled for every little error. I don't recall EITHER post indicating mistakes were allowed to ride through unchecked.

IMO, since you've expressed yours, it sounds like you need to take a break and lighten up. You're putting way too much focus on what you "think" you've read.
Sheesh, so glad you're not my QA - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Why is it that some QA people can be so darn argumentative?

The MT up above said (quoting verbatim here): "...because I can work without worrying if I leave out a comma or use an apostrophe."

What this seems to infer (to me) is overall sloppy transcription since the MT is obviously not worried if she is making mistakes like these. And I can only hope that her QA is indeed correcting the errors and giving her feedback on them, because just one simple misplaced comma can change the entire meaning of a sentence.
Oracle QA - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
If I had QA, I would want it to be someone like you. The other poster/s (IMHO and maybe sm - could be the same?) are way out there. Folks, this is not writing a book where every single sentence is to be an emotion as if you were living the words, visually seeing the story. This is a medical document. Basic grammar rules apply. It's not going to be the end of the patient's life if there is a comma or apostrophe missing, I promise. The most important information of the medical document is correct meds & dosages, an accurate history (past/present), allergies, tests & results, and treatment plan.

I truly feel sorry for those MTs who are so caught up in the BOS and other garbage/rules out there. I have been in my career for 24 years. Only once did I work for a company that was like some of you posters - so uptight and ridiculous about a comma or apostrophe that I had to quit after a few months (and sometimes they were incorrect and I pointed it out with written references!). There isn't a company out there who would pay me enough to obtain a degree in Business English and apply it - not a one in the field of medical transcription - and it's not necessary. High school grammar education is more than sufficient in this career, other than medical terminology. I would bet the majority of QAs don't have a degree in Business English or something along those lines as well (not knocking you QAs). The BOS is not correct. Grammar and punctuation do not change, the BOS makes you think it does. And don't get me started on verbatim! Now that is a hatchet job and makes us look like illiterate fools! I REFUSE to type verbatim unless it's a court/police document. Medical, no way, never. I will ALWAYS correct grammar and punctuation, but NEVER per the BOS. I would never work for a company who requires that you know that garbage.

I do legal work 50% of the time and just resigned from a company who has no grasp of grammar and punctuation; therefore, they require everything verbatim because they don't know how to correct it! And these can be an entire page long without a comma or period - and it gets sent through to the attorneys! I did QA for them and felt just awful for those transcriptionists. They were dumbed down to the point of their work looking like an ILP typed it!

I am a self-taught typist/transcriptionist who never got past the 9th grade in school. I have mastered every field I have applied myself to (legal, law enforcement, medical, general). I have compared my work to those who I work with and I just shake my head sometimes - and they were usually above me in rank! Honestly, regarding sentence structure, etc., all it takes is common sense and high school level English/grammar - that's all.

Leaving a common out, adding an extra, or forgetting an apostrophe is not grounds for a public chastising or attacking someone's self worth, as I see time and time again on here. Shame on you people. Stop being so self-righteous and learn the meaning of compassion and what it feels like to not sweat the small things. Your life will be so much happier :)
Pay no attention to the naysayer. I work at OTI and I think the QA dept is great! sm - Colorado MT
[ In Reply To ..]

If I have to leave a blank, I can check back later and see how it was filled in, or if not realize that I was not the only one who could not understand it, which is a bit comforting, I suppose.  And if I have a specific question, I can send out an email and I always get a prompt response.

I consider myself a quality MT, but I know how demoralizing it can be when people ding you for punctuation that does not affect the meaning of the sentence or patient care.  Granted, I want to do it correctly, but it is nice not to receive nastygrams pointing out every little error that can be found. 

Thanks to you and all of the other QA people who help make the company great.

Re: ''Nothing to be proud of..." - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Your ''Let's eat, mommy'' example is extreme to the point of being ridiculous. (It's also an overused, boring cliche from a recent book about English usage/punctuation entitled "Eats, leaves, and shoots.'') Obviously, the basic rule of punctuation applicable to your silly example would be glaringly obvious to even a high school English student. The OP was not advocating the omission of all punctuation. Her point was that her company's QA are intelligent and professional enough to distinguish between errors that impact meaning versus petty nit-picking by QAs who are either on imaginary power-trips or trying to justify their wages with ''busy-work'' and who waste everyone's time (& their company's money) on hair-splitting over trivialities and attempting to impose their own personal preferences. As another poster commented, your reading comprehension (and common sense) seem severely challenged.

Transcend treats me right. - no msg

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I'm happy where I am... - CB

[ In Reply To ..]
I had to find a new company 6 months ago after my last of 20+ years closed up due to point-and-click EMR taking over our largest account. Unlike others, I'm not afraid my company can't "handle" good press ;) I was offered positions at 6 companies and ended up going with MxSecure, and so far so good. I chose them because they actually had a M-F schedule (certainly wasn't expecting that in this business), a 12-hour window to get your minimum line count in, and insurance started at 30 days instead of 90. Pay is average, but they offer incentives for both VR and straight (I do about half and half). As a bonus, they've turned out to be flexible, organization and communication is excellent, paid holidays and sick days, good PTO accrual, and everyone I've dealt with has been super-nice.

are they hiring - non

[ In Reply To ..]
How long have you been with them? Are they hiring?

Not hiring... - CB

[ In Reply To ..]
Unfortunately, I don't think they're hiring. I haven't seen them post an ad since the one I responded to back in May.

HAPPY - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I work there too. Have for about two years. They are very responsible about NOT overhiring. I think this ensures that with so many clients going to point-and-click and various other modalities that they can keep their MTs covered if an account goes. They are always well covered on OA and production and super nice people to work with.

Try Diskriter - anon4

[ In Reply To ..]
Been with them 2 years. Will just say I have a decent account, straight typing, enough work, QA basically leaves me alone. I've rarely see complaints on the board about Diskriter.

Diskriter - me

[ In Reply To ..]
I was hired by them and after giving notice at the other company, they told me the account I was hired for wasn't available and put me on this god-awful account that was nothing but the work types I told them I do not do. When I asked about this, no reply, just a message I was being moved to a clinic account (made it clear I do not do clinics, acute care) and it was new and had a female PA dictator on it who sounded like she'd had one too many before work, hideous. Told VR was minimal and it wasn't, also when the VR lines show up where you aren't to touch, you are out of luck, you must type them and only get your minimal VR credit for typing a paragraph. Also didn't care for the fact that if you get up so much as to go to the bathroom, all the notifications you must do plus take it off your time. Gimme a break!

Similar Messages:

Would You Consider This A Good Place To Work
Jan 20, 2011

I laughed – until I realized it may not be a typo or Freudian slip, but what they actually think we are worth.  American MTSO, actual job ad.  Before you all go crazy -- I know!  They were probably filling out a form field that asked for salary and only let them enter numbers – I am sure they mean 5 to 8 cents per line, and the field defaults to per year.  I just needed a good laugh and thought some of you may too.  Title: Medical Transcriptionist WantedDa ...

ITS - Good Place To Work?
Aug 12, 2014

Not very many posts in the past about this company.  Anyone out there have any comments on pay and working for this company?  Thanks! ...

Where Is A Good Place To Work As An IC?
Apr 21, 2015

After getting fired I think I'm making the switch! ...

Proscript, Escription, Is This A Good Place?
Feb 06, 2010

xxxxx ...

Heard MedScribe Is A Good Place?
Apr 04, 2013

Hey! I am looking for any info on places with flexible hours. I am NOT happy with where I am now. Heard MedScribe is a good place? Thank you for any comments! ...

Is Inscribe A Good Place To Work For
Aug 26, 2014

Is Inscribe a good place to work for ? I got a call from a recruiter named Denise London? Please help me as I am not familar with this company. Thanks. ...

Is Nuance A Good Place To Work As A QC Editor?
Feb 18, 2013

Is Nuance a good place to work as a QC editor? Has anyone been a QC editor for them before or is one currently? How is the pay? I saw it says hourly. ...

Place To See PTO
Jan 14, 2011

Is there a place other than the new paycheck site (I cant get in) to check our PTO?  Does Schedule Source have this information?  Thank you. ...

Is There Some Place We Can Look To See If We Are
Dec 11, 2012

classified as acute care or clinic? ...

In Place Of CC...
Mar 27, 2015

I'm pretty sure I am supposed to use something besides CC, but I don't remember. Any quick replies? Thanks! ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

2014 - Not A Good Year For This MT — But I Found A Good Fit (finally)
Jan 12, 2015

Rarely do I start discussion on mtstars - however, 2014 was a particularly challenging year for myself - an experienced MT/Editor (15+ years). However, I realize that many other MTs may be in the same position, i.e., having many years devoted to working at the Big MTSOs including “the M,” and “the N” and (now to be included) “the T” following close behind in total numbers of MT/Editors on staff. (Hint: Sure most of you know the M, the N and the T - and the names have been int ...

Right Place To Ask This Question?
Nov 19, 2009

If this isn't the right place to ask, please remove. Is anyone familiar with a company called QED Transcription Service, Inc.? If so, what do you know about them?   Thank you. ...

Here Is A Place To Work
Aug 02, 2010

Hey everyone, I know what you are going through.  I worked for MQ for a very long time . I was tired of not making a paycheck.  Try Etransplus.  I work for them now and they are the most wonderful people.  It is straight typing, no voice recognition AT ALL!!  You can make up to 9-1/2 cents a line and they are not picky about how long you work.  The benefits are not as good but they do have some.  Try them out.  It was the best move I had ever made. ...

Would You Place Hyphens, And Where?
Nov 26, 2010

Left upper lobe lung mass? Where would you place hyphens here? Help appreciated! ...

Where Is The Best Place To Get Headphones. I Like
Mar 08, 2012

the type like a stethoscope that go right into the ear that are plastic.  I dont like the aluminum ones.  Mine are just falling apart it seems.  I also have a dictator that hardly talks into the phone and I cant get the volume up any higher than their system so that is also a problem.  ...

Best Place To Learn
May 03, 2012

Hi All:  Been a CMT for a very, very long time and ready to get out of the business after losing thousands upon thousands these last few years.  Can anyone recommended a great on-line, at-home place to learn coding and become certified.  Can one be hired straight from a school these days?   Thanks :) ...

Best Place To Work
May 05, 2012

In your experienced opinion, what is the best MT company to work for as an employee (I need benefits)? Thanks. ...

Is There Some Place You Can Look For Job Openings?
Aug 09, 2012

I hate my shift and would prefer a day shift.   After getting the weekly "help on weekends" emails stating short-handed due to MT resignations, I thought......hmmmm....must be an opening on days somewhere.  I've asked my TL who said she'd check.  That was 2 weeks ago.  ...

What's It Take To Get Fired From This Place?
Sep 05, 2012

I made more money on UE than this job.  How can I get fired?  I try.  I disappeared w/out notice for 2 weeks.  No one said 1 word to me.  I don't always work my shift.  If i'm sick of it, I quit.  I never work overtime.   FIRE ME ALREADY.  ...

Incentive In Place
Oct 19, 2012

Check your e-mail.  Incentive in place 10/19 thru 10/22.  Wonder why? ...

So Now That This Is Such A Happy Place
Nov 01, 2012

Maybe there is someplace else we can go? I really don't want to burst the happy bubble but there are still issues that might need to be discussed. ...

Ok Where Is The Best Place To Work?
Apr 05, 2013

This Place Sucks.
Aug 07, 2013

The global MTSOs have ruined everything good about becoming an MT. 1.  Flexible hours (our time, not theirs)- gone 2.  Good pay/livable wage - gone 3.  Unlimited income (lots of work, anytime) - gone 4.  Self esteem - gone Remember the good ol' days?   These metrics and the micro managing are for the birds. Give me a break.   ...

All Steamed Up And No Place To Go
May 09, 2014

Today I was informed that I will be set up with a peformance audit next week because my QA score "dropped to 97.6%."  I have consistently maintained an average of 99% and now all of a sudden I'm down to this absymal number???  I've been getting crappy dictators lately, more than I ever did before.  It's almost like they're trying to get rid of me.  Yes, this company thrives on making its employees paranoid.  I was going to turn in my retirement notice ...

Does Any One Work For A Place They Like:
Jul 17, 2014

Does anybone work as an MT for a place they like? I'm being technologized out of my current MT job and need to find a place quick. If you're working for a great place for at home work, could you please let me know? ...

Gee, I Hate This Place
Aug 06, 2014

like today.  Just sayin... ...

Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Place To Buy MS Word?
Aug 21, 2014

I see a "download" version on Amazon for I think 70 bux. But is this a good idea? ...

Place Your Bets
Mar 17, 2015

We all got the email for mandatory OT...place your bets now on how long before we are getting NJA and there isnt work for some of us to do our regular daily scheduled hours, while others are doing OT!  ...

In A Bad Place Today
Apr 17, 2015

Has become an everday thing for me.   ...