A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Former Meridian Healthcare workers... how's it going? - ExMeridianer

Posted: Feb 23, 2013

Hey all, just wondering if by some miracle that everything is working out okay for you ?

I was so sorry for all of you when MedQuist took you over, and was so glad I was able to get out last year before it happened.   Is everyone doing okay ?

So far, so good - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
At least on the account I am on. We really haven't seen any change at all as far as the work goes. I am still on the same accounts with the same QA, etc. As of today, there has been no change in pay. From my experience thus far, the only real change has been in using the time card, but the work has remained the same. Knock on wood :)

Just wating for the other shoe to drop..nm - Almost dead

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Meridian Healthcare
Jan 26, 2011

Anyone work for Meridian who can tell me if their tax forms were received yet?  ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions
Jun 30, 2010

Does anyone work for Meridian Healthcare Solutions out of Indianapolis?  Anything good or bad about them would be appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Meridian Healthcare Pay Cuts
May 18, 2011

Is this common practice?  I've worked for them for 7 years and now they are cutting our pay?  I havent had a raise in those 7 years, and inflation just so happens to be raising all my gas bills, grocery, clothes, and utility bills... but i should take a pay cut?   Is there ANY good company to work for out there that will pay 11 cpl or more ?  I mean for heavens sake, I've got about 15 years experience... i'm not asking for more than mere chump change, but the ...

Meridian Healthcare No Work
Jul 09, 2012

Is anyone else having trouble getting work at Meridian?  Looking through the archives, it seems some have plenty and others very little, though the couple with plenty was a few months ago.   It seems the accounts have been on extended holiday since xmas, then New Year's, then Easter, then July 4th, it's never-ending.   We were also told that they were NOT hiring new MTs to service new accounts, yet there was an ad out for 30 new MTs!  ...

Meridian Healthcare In Indiana
Dec 28, 2012

latest victims of the MedQuist "M*Modal" world domination.   I hear they were strong-armed into the buyout because Meridian was using M*Modal's software program (?)  it was a case of "sell out or lose the platform."  another transcription agency to stay the hellions away from.  Meridian ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions Out Of Indiana?
Nov 08, 2011

Anyone have any recent experience with Meridian Healthcare out of Indiana? ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions - Any Feedback
Jan 18, 2012

Any feedback on Meridian? I just got a call from them for an interview. I would like feedback on them before I call them back. What platform do they use? What is their pay like, etc.  Thanks! ...

Meridian Healthcare ?s-but Not Naming Company
Dec 08, 2014

Does anyone transcribe for Meridian account in NJ. If so, what are your feelings, love it, hate it, any input at all . . . I have plenty input if anyone wants to discuss ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions - Care To Comment On How It Is Today?
Oct 30, 2012

Any current Meridian employees out there that care to comment on how it is today? Thanks in advance. ...

Meridian HCS
Mar 30, 2012

Anyone have any info on this company?  Anyone currently working for them? ...

Meridian/KS
Apr 24, 2012

I have been offered 2 positions, any thoughts where to go? Thanks for any input. ...

Anything About Meridian?
May 21, 2012

Anyone know anything about Meridian?  Pay?  Benefits?  Do you like it or not?  VR?  Or Straight Typing?  Anything would help me out! ...

Meridian HCS - NJA
Jun 21, 2012

Is anyone else working for Meridian having problems getting work?  Its a great company to work for, but I can't keep waiting for the work to come.  Did they hire too many MTs?  Just curious to know how other MTs are doing with Meridian. ...

To Meridian MTs
Dec 29, 2012

http://youtu.be/o1tj2zJ2Wvg   It gets worse here every day!   ...

Being Ex-Meridian
Apr 08, 2013

Wonder how many ex-Meridianites got the layoff?  sitting here NJA again...on 3 accounts.  I am so frustrated.  Went into this with an open mind but the only side that keeps getting more evidence is the side that says get the heck out of Dodge (if I don't get kicked out by a layoff first).  actively looking for another job.  It's sad what is happening to seasoned MTs who it seems like they are getting the boot because they are productive.  Me-15 years and&n ...

MERIDIAN MTs
Oct 09, 2013

Just curious about what's happening with the other MTs from Meridian and if any are still with MModal.  I left end of June - Best decision I ever made.  Currently working for a local MD M-F, salary.  My whole outlook on life changed once I made the change in employment.  There is hope out there. ...

Healthcare Employment
Jan 16, 2011

Has anyone else answered ads for them.  You do a really EASY test. They offer to train you for free..  then send you emails... basically to schedule a job interview.  You text them.  They send you this agreement, which says that in order to work for them you need to plunk out $450 to buy their software.. This does not quite seem on the level to me.. I have been working in this industry going on 20 years.  I work in house right now..  but job situation is precariou ...

Healthcare Exployment, Inc.
Mar 25, 2011

Has anyone heard of or done business with this company? They are offering employment after I take their "tests" and possibly purchase software or textbooks. Just wanted to make sure the company is on the up and up. Any information you can provide me would be greatly appreciated. ...

Tracobi Healthcare
Nov 03, 2011

If anyone sees ads for Tracobi Healthcare, don't apply. Just got an e-mail from them (guess they thought I was a company), and they were advertising that although they're a USA based company, most of their work is offshore in India at a MUCH LOWER fee!! Just a warning to save you time in applying. ...

I Want To Work In Healthcare IT
Apr 17, 2012

I am an MT and I need a career change.  I have an Associates Degree in Health Information Technology, and I used to have my RHIT but didn't keep it up.  I want to work in healthcare IT, like software or as an Epic analyst or something like that.  Would I work on a degree in computer science, health informatics, RHIA, ????  Anyone know? ...

Changing To Something Besides Healthcare
May 20, 2012

Well, I've done it -- I've changed to something else for work other than anything in healthcare. I was an MT for many years, and I can't see any future for decent earnings, benefits or growth unless a person wants to be in direct patient care -- if they can even break into it after all of the hard work to earn another degree. I do have a university degree and changed to a job that pertains to that degree. I have seen many organizations go to Epic, which is an excellent system by t ...

Ascend Healthcare?
Jun 23, 2012

Does anyone have experience with this company??  Their ad doesn't give a whole lot of information.  It doesn't state whether it is IC or employee status, and no mention of benefits.  Would like to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly!  If anyone knows either by personal experience or word of mouth I would greatly appreciate letting me know.  Thanks! ...

Do You Know Anyone In Healthcare Field Other Than MTs Whose
Jul 16, 2012

Unit clerks, physical therapy aides, central service techs, radiology techs, housekeeping...anyone but us? And the main difference is - we work at home alone, disorganized and unable to do anything for ourselves.  They know this, and they exploit it.   ...

Ascend Healthcare, LLC
Jul 24, 2013

Ascend Healthcare, LLC - Does anyone have experience working for them? ...

Any Info On Meridian?
Aug 28, 2010

Do you know if they have steady work and if it is feasible to get your line count? ...

Meridian/Indianapolis
Sep 29, 2011

Can anyone give me any information on Meridian, good or bad? Also interested in whether they provide your computer or if you need to use your own. May e-mail me if you wish. ...

Meridian Questions
Jan 31, 2012

Can anyone give me information on working at Meridian? Good company, bad? Schedules? Do they offer part time positions? Pay rate? Thanks in advance for any info. ...

Meridian Platform
Mar 06, 2012

can anyone comment on how easy chartnet is to learn and use? can one earn decent money? any pros and cons to share? thanks in advance. ...

Meridian - Any Info?
Mar 28, 2012

Like the poster said below, there are not many posts here on this company.  I have searched the archives and it seems people either love or hate this company, but still not much here.  Any help?  Thank you. ...

Meridian Training
Apr 23, 2012

Anyone been through training at Meridian, any pointers, how long before you were contacted for training? Thanks. ...