A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fluency platform at IMEDX - sm

Posted: Dec 26, 2014

Can anyone give any feedback on the quality of the Fluency platform at IMEDX, meaning from a VR perspective?? How are the drafts on Fluency with this company? I worked on it for another company and drafts were really, really good, but when I worked for MM not so much unless things have changed. Just curious how the draft quality is at IMEDX on Fluency (also known as DocQscribe) thanks.

I use it and find it - does as well as or

[ In Reply To ..]
better than average. It really depends on the dictators, but the facility I have (and hope to keep for a while) are generally very good, even the ESLs.

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Fluency The Greatest Platform Ever
Nov 20, 2013

I am so sick of emails daily of do this and do that and change this and change that, geeze I would love to slap the head of MModal, the creators of Fluency, the advisors of fluency because obviously if this stupid platform was supposed to work so brilliantly then WHY are there so many stupid corrections and notes every day!  OMG I hate this stupid thing, it reminds me of the Obamacare web site, its like they just threw it together and put it out without knowing how it works.  Just give ...

TT/IMEDX: Anyone Getting This Error Mssg When Signing Into Fluency?
Feb 04, 2015

"DEP.Shell.Transcription"   ? ...

IMedX Platform ExEditor
Mar 08, 2014

Can anyone who is currently working with Dictaphone ExEditor platform tell me if it is productive, if it is Word based, and what expanders can be used?  If it is Word based, is anyone using Word 2007 with it? TIA ...

ImedX Oncology: What Platform, Please? (NM)
Jun 04, 2014

TIA. ...

IMedX And TurboFlow/Falcon Platform
Apr 10, 2013

Does anybody with IMedX use the TurboFlow/Falcon platform for VR and if so, can you make any money at it? ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Fluency 7.2
Feb 03, 2013

Has anyone been on it yet and can tell us what issues were addressed? ...

MT Fluency
Mar 18, 2013

The new MT fluency I downloaded- obviously this is where we get work.  Does not have work right now?  No jobs are coming up, just wondering if there is something I didnt do right-just got back from vacation. ...

DQM Or Fluency Whatever
Apr 18, 2013

? ...

Need Help For Fluency (DQS) 7.2 - Please!!
Jun 06, 2013

I'm am away from home with my laptop and need to work tomorrow morning.  I thought I had Fluency 7.2 loaded on here, but I don't.  It's version 7.1.  Can anyone please let me know where to find the llink to download 7.2 is, or send me an email with the link?!!  I know I will get in trouble if I try to work on the old version.  I have the email from my TSM saved in the email system, but it won't let me get past the first page of emails to find it. &nbs ...

Help On Using Fluency And SR
Aug 23, 2013

What is the best way to make required lines in Fluency?  Got my hand slapped today being too slow.   ...

DQM Or Fluency Or
Oct 21, 2013

not working?  I am ready to chuck this MM rattletrap computer into the trash pile ...

Fluency Going Down Again, Or Just Me?
Nov 13, 2013

Fluency-I Know You Are Not Going To Believe This!
Dec 09, 2013

I suspected this because I thought "I know I typed that correctly" but this time I saw it happen.  I'm doing a standard report and typed metaphyseal awl, but Fluency changed it to metaphyseal scar, it just changed period.  How does that happen?  Lord have mercy, I really hate this system.  ...

Fluency Or Me?
Jan 03, 2014

I have tried and tried to like this stupid platform, but I just do not know if its me or the platform.  Before i used to get 1800 to 2000 lines a day no problem.  Now I can barely get 1000.  I just don't get it!!!!!  I am on the same acct, I'm not doing anything different, it just kills me!!!  What is it? ...

Is Fluency Down Or Just Me? NM
Feb 11, 2014

What Is Fluency?
Feb 16, 2014

Just curious.  Try to stay on top of what is going on in case I ever HAVE to reapply!!! ...

Fluency 7.4
Mar 19, 2014

Loaded 7.4 on my own computer.  Downloaded and put icon on desktop but I am unable to open it.  I sometimes will have this problem if I load links from MM through IE.  I used Chrome and FireFox but still unable to open...  Spoke to techs in India and they said it is because I'm using my own computer and to contact a domestic tech through my TSM.  You guys know so much so I thought I would send this out to you :)  Anyone?? ...

7.4 Fluency
Mar 20, 2014

I have found my line count dropping with the 7.4 and I really don't like it.  Seems to be more steps to take just to get out of the ADT field.  Anyone else feel this way? ...

Fluency Go Down For Anybody Else Just Now?
May 15, 2014

XX ...

Fluency Down?
Sep 25, 2014

Job didn't upload, said I can't access system until it can receive jobs!   ...

If Your Fluency Is Down Right Now, When You Are Able To
Oct 01, 2014

get back in again, will you please post that it's back up again?  Nobody ever seems to post that & I'm always late to notice it's up again!  And I will do the same if I notice it up first.  TIA   :) ...

Fluency 7.5
Oct 17, 2014

and I haven't even started on it, just took the training.  Anyone else? ...

Fluency 7.5 Don't Like It
Oct 20, 2014

Don't like it.  Hate having to hit the shift-alt-key combination.  Extra steps to upload.  Blah. ...

Is Fluency Down?
Dec 15, 2014

xx ...

Fluency Down AGAIN???
Dec 17, 2014

Let's hope it's down for an extra hour after my shift...that'll be my hour of OT! ...

In Fluency, Is There A Way To
Jan 20, 2015

add a blank line while in auto-numbering, like if they want #1 to be in several different paragraphs before going to #2? ...

Fluency
Apr 10, 2015

Does anyone find this program to be better than Word...?...and does anyone find that they really can do double in production?  Just wondering as some have posted that they can get 600 lph....and Pinocchio, I think, had children. ...

Fluency Down
Apr 25, 2015

Anyone else having trouble with loading client profile?  There is a master ticket #1347839 for anyone having these issues. ...