A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

FASTFOX - mj

Posted: Nov 04, 2009

Does anyone use fastfox?

fastfox - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
I had downloaded Fastfox once when my system crashed and I lost my expander. Fastfox would not work properly with my present platform, so I could not use it. Other than that, it seemed okay. Get the free trial and check it out first before purchasing it, is my advice.

Yep, I do, several years, like it and sure less expensive than others - darlene

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

WebChart MD And FastFox HELP!
Jun 18, 2015

So frustrated right now! I have been using NCH's "FastFox" text expander for years now and I love it! I just got a new job that uses WebChart MD, and when Word opens up in WebChart, all my macros turn into "v." Has anyone else had this experience? Does anyone have luck with a different text expander with WebChart?  TIA! ...

FastFox Typing Expander?
Jan 02, 2014

Has anyone ever heard of or use FastFox typing expander software from NCH?  Their site says they are compatible with Windows 8.  It's only $19.99 for a home license. Anyone? ...

FastFox Word Expander
Jul 30, 2014

By NCH who has ExpressScribe.  Just wondering if it works adequately.  I use the autocorrect in MS WORD and like it pretty fine,  except long statements do not go in and I cannot get the autotext to take them either.    Thanks ...

Shorthand (FastFox) Shortcut Program
Jan 07, 2013

Anybody Heard Of FastFox Typing Expander? Opinions? Nm
Oct 12, 2009

nm ...