A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

EdocScribe - Phoebe

Posted: Mar 10, 2011

Has anyone heard back from EdocScribe after applying for the position they advertised for?  I sent off my resume immediately after they posted it and heard nothing back...with 12-1/2 years experience I was so hoping this time would be THE ONE...guess not. 

I did the samething...and nothing - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

I applied also and have not heard anything, yet. I am hoping (sm) - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
that they were just bombarded with resumes and it is taking time to sort them out. I have over 25 years experience, both clincal and acute care, multiple specialties and like you, I am truly hoping this will be "the one."

heard back - mt2

[ In Reply To ..]
I heard back. I have a phone interview this afternoon!! I hope it is the ONE!!

Lucky you mt2 - me

[ In Reply To ..]
I applied too - 23 years experience - didn't even get an acknowledgement.

Good luck! Still have fingers crossed for the rest of us that applied! - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Let us know how it comes out!
Edoc - me2
[ In Reply To ..]
I also applied the day after the job ad came out. Have 28 years experience, majority acute care and have heard nothing, either.

Edoc - Aleeas

[ In Reply To ..]
Good Luck!
edoc - Viva
[ In Reply To ..]
I wonder if I should bother applying. I have 1.5 years of training, specialty certificates, and I passed the RMT exam.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Ever Heard Of Edocscribe? Sm
Apr 28, 2011

I got an email from them and they are hiring for transcriptions.  Never put my resume out there.   Does anybody know if this is a scam? ...

Anybody Start With EDocScribe ?
Feb 03, 2012

I am wondering if anyone who works there, either recent hire or long-term MTs, would care to share their experience as to how they are to work for, how QA is, how productive the platform is, etc.  I would appreciate any feedback from recent experience.  Thank you in advance.  ...

Where's The E-mail For The EdocScribe Recruiter?
Jan 25, 2012

I'm trying to apply with this company from an ad I saw on the other job site and can't locate the e-mail for the recruiter.  EdocScribe's website just has a general "contact us" e-mail.  Anybody apply there before and did you use this addy to send your resume? ...