A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Eagle's Landing Transcription? Any info - catmom

Posted: Jan 09, 2011

Just wondering how they are to work for. 

Remains one of my worst experiences in the MT industry - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
If it's the same one that used to be located in Georgia, I had a very unpleasant experience there. Too small. Poorly researched, emotional/erratic decisions by the owner, in my opinion. This was 5+ years ago. Not sure how things would be today.

Similar Messages:

ELTS/Eagle's Landing, Still In Business?
Nov 28, 2011

Used to work there, but can't find their website anymore. Was thinking of going back.  ...

Eagle Eye Transcription - Pacific Northwest
Jul 16, 2012

Does anyone have any info on Eagle Eye Transcription from the Pacific Northwest?  Just wondering if they are very helpful in getting you set up.  It sounds like they have a lot of work - is this true?  I would be interested in ANY information you can supply - GOOD or BAD. Thanx much, psw ...

Any Tips On Landing First Coding Job?
May 05, 2012

I passed my CPC test in April and have been searching for a job. Everyone wants experience. Can anyone share any tips for landing that first coding job? And, is it true that people will hire a CCS with no experience? Thanks for any help! ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

OSi Transcription?? Anyone Have Info?
Jan 14, 2010

Does anyone have any experience/info abotu OSi? It seems like they do a TON of hiring and i'm not sure that it's a good thing. I'm a new MT and want to start out right. Thanks! ...

CLK Transcription Any Info?
Nov 12, 2010

Any info on this company?  I have heard from them and she is rather up front about her workload, etc., but I would like to know if anyone has worked for this company.  The last time I posted about a company, someone said "look elsewhere" and I didn't listen and I should have.  I am now looking elsewhere.  If you want to e-mail me that is fine as well.  Thanks in advance.    ...

Any New Info Regarding Transcription Plus LLC
Dec 31, 2010

I did a search on transcription plus LLC and didn't see much but was wondering if anyone currently works for them and has any positive or negative things to say about this company.  I am considering taking a position with them.    TIA ...

Looking For CLK Transcription Info
Sep 07, 2011

I've looked through the archives, have a couple questions on what I couldn't find... Anyone know what the average TAT is? How's the work, steady/intermittent/rare? Anything else I need to know that you think is important? ...

KJ&M Transcription, Inc Any Info?nm
Jan 10, 2012

x ...

360 Transcription - Any Info
Aug 25, 2013

Any info on this company.  Pay, etc.?  They have 2 very long tests.  It is a waste of my time if they pay bum wages and are a bum company.  Any info would help.  TIA. ...

Any Info On CC Transcription? Sm
Oct 07, 2014

They're looking for ortho help.  But, they have 6 dislikes on the post. ...

Any Info On United Transcription Out Of NC?
Nov 29, 2009

Hi.  Was hoping that someone could give me some information regarding United Transcription out of North Carolina??  Any details would be very much appreciated  ...

Transcription South - Any Info?
Dec 04, 2009

I have searched the archives and I don't find anything on this company.  Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

Any Info On Advance Transcription?
Dec 28, 2009

nm ...

Anyone With Info On Hands On Transcription?
Jan 04, 2010

nm ...

Hands-On Transcription Info....sm
Jan 07, 2010

Hi - any info on this company?  I checked the archives, but info is mostly from a few years ago and vague.  Feel free to e-mail me.  TIA! ...

Letni Transcription - Any Info?
Jan 13, 2010

I have been contacted to test for an entry level position by Letni Transcription.  Does anyone have any information about this company? ...

Info On Medscribe Transcription?
Jan 20, 2010

Anyone Info. On E-transcription Group?
Mar 09, 2010

nm ...

Transcription Matchmaker An Info?
May 04, 2010

Anybody know anything about this company. I seems to be an employment agency for MTs and other medical record related jobs.  Their website says no fee to job seekers. ...

Hils Transcription - Any Info?
May 25, 2010

Anybody have info on this company? ...

Any Info On New Line Transcription
May 31, 2010

Would appreciate any info on this company. Thanks. ...

ANP Transcription - Info On This Company?
Jul 28, 2010

Anybody have info on this company?  I took sample test, a verbatim lecture.  Wondering about quality of company. ...

Info On Chronicle Transcription?
Aug 18, 2010

Does anyone have any info on Chronicle Transcription? They are asking me to take a test.  Also how are their tests? ...

ALPHA Transcription - Any Info?
Sep 20, 2010

Does anyone have information on this company?   Thanks! ...

DIT - Recent Info On DIT Transcription?
Sep 21, 2010

Does anyone have any recent info on DIT Transcription?  Do you know if they are still in business? ...

The Transcription Doctor - Any Info?
Oct 24, 2010

Hi everyone!  Can anyone tell me about The transcription doctors company?  Do they pay on time?  Do they do direct deposit? Thanks ...

Info On ALPHA Transcription?
Oct 30, 2010

Can anyone give me info on ALPHA transcription? I need any info, good or bad. ...

Info About SOAP Transcription?
Nov 01, 2010

Does anyone have any info about SOAP transcription?   ...