A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Diskwriter's advert - is too funny - take a peek

Posted: Aug 25, 2014

They misspelled "shift" ... hilarious :p

HA! Looks like they fixed it. - LOL

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Wonder if typo on 5.5/line for straight typing? - Terrible pay

[ In Reply To ..]
Most companies are 7 and 8 cents per line. How can they offer 5.5 and have anyone apply? Is there a catch?

Definitely horrible pay - worst I think I've seen advertised - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x
It's actually not the worst I've seen - iMedX pays 5 cpl
[ In Reply To ..]
That's for straight transcription. I don't know what they pay for speech because I quit when they sent my accounts overseas with no notice to me.
We should inundate them with emails about how they - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
should be ashamed to offer such a low pay rate.

STEN-TEL is another that pays diddly. - UNREAL COMPANY

[ In Reply To ..]
They advertise on their website they start at 5 to 5.5 for straight typing and 2 to 2.5 for VR. SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

What a joke of a company. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

When I worked there, they had no work anyway, so sm - 0 x 5.5 or 0.10 ... pays the same

[ In Reply To ..]
Probably the most hated place I have ever worked - no communication, accidentally got an email talking about sending out the dictation "globally" when I had been told they did not send work overseas, cruddy pay, and mostly VR accounts.

Similar Messages:

Diskwriter Anyone Work For Them
Jan 18, 2012

Anyone work for them and if so happy?  Thinking of applying? ...

Any New Diskwriter Info To Share
Sep 22, 2011

Any feedback from MTs employed by Diskwriter?  Application asks to initial several boxes including willingness to work overtime, drug testing, etc.  This is different is it not?  Just wondering.  They are listed as having openings for straight typing accounts.  Any feedback?  ARCHIVES are out of date... ...

Diskwriter Good Luck!
Aug 25, 2014

I see Diskwriter has 2 job openings, straight typing ... at 5.5 cpl.  Are they kidding?  Only 5.5 cpl?  Good luck filling that one. ...