A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Digital transcription Systems? medical insurance - ee

Posted: Dec 08, 2011

A good company to work for?  Good medical insurance?  Lots of work?  Any input is greatly appreciated.

Well, sm - MT of old

[ In Reply To ..]
they do overflow work for our hospital. The quality isn't great, lots of typos and blanks. They get all the "easy" dictators and we are left with the rest, but not sure if that's per DTS or the hospital. That's all I know!

Similar Messages:

Digital Transcription Systems In OK
Oct 07, 2011

Has anyone applied with them this week?  If so, have you heard back from them?  Their ad says they need 20 transcriptionists immediately... Just wondering as I haven't heard back.  :p ...

Digital Transcription Systems? Anything?
Aug 06, 2014

Anyone know about this company?  I saw they are hiring (on Indeed). It looks like a good company but that doesn't mean anything. ...

Info On TTS, Digital Transcription Systems, Inc.?
Nov 10, 2010

Anyone with any info on these two companies?  TIA! ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) - How Their Insurance Is
Mar 07, 2013

I know they did some advertising a while back and wanted to get some fresh perspective on them.  I did search the archives and did not find much that current.  Anybody recently been hired by them and how is it.  I am curious as to how their insurance is.   ...

Best Digital Dictation Systems
Apr 20, 2012

I have been a MT for over 30 years and an now looking towards working at home in retirement.  I would like to know what is a popular digital dictation system that is compatible with EHR/EMR systems so I can set up my business at home.  Thanks ...

Medical Transcription Liability Insurance
Sep 19, 2013

Where do you buy transcription liability insurance and how expensive is it. I'm ready to go work at Wal-Mart after 20 years in this business. ...

Medical Transcription Vs Selling Insurance?
Feb 18, 2014

In my eagerness to get out of MT (and home based work in general), I've sent my resume to 4 different staffing agencies. I have an interview at a local Aflac office tomorrow, they seemed impressed by my medical knowledge and clerical skills. The interview occurs during my normal MT schedule, so I lied to my TSM, telling her I had a dental appointment. The thing is, I've got other offers from other insurance companies. I have NO sales experience, and there is NOTHING on my resume to ind ...

Medical Transcription - Health Insurance For A New Employee At The 30-day Or 60-day Mark?
Mar 01, 2010

Anyone know of a company who starts health insurance  for a new employee at the 30-day or 60-day mark? ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Does Anybody Know Anything
Jul 25, 2012

Does anybody know anything about DTS? I have seen their posting on the job board here for transcriptionists with cardiology experience. I see that they offer benefits, vacation, 401K, etc. I am just wondering what the pay scale is like and how the workload is. ...

Digital Transcription Services (DTS)
Sep 02, 2014

Does anyone work or has worked for DTS out of Oklahoma? The old posts seem to be several years old. Good or bad? Any info appreciated. ...

What Is The Scoop For DTS (digital Transcription Services)
Feb 09, 2011

What is the scoop for DTS?  Are they good to work for?  Anyone currently working for them. ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Never To Be Heard From Again?
May 27, 2011

Has anyone else ever been contacted by DTS and never to be heard from again? ...

Going Digital - I Run A Small Transcription Business
May 16, 2012

Hi, I need some advice.  I run a small transcription business (me, myself and I) and my doctors are still using casettes (I know, they are die-hards).  I am trying to switch over to digital and need some advice as to the best equipment to use.  I only have about five doctors so I don't want' to go into too much expense.  Can anyone give me any ideas for inexpensive call in systems and digital transcribers? Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks. Marj ...

Digital Transcription For Small Office
Jan 15, 2013

Does anyone know of a good digital transcription system for a small doctor's office  - any suggestions would be appreciated... ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Curious About Pay
Apr 12, 2013

curious about pay - anyone? ...

Has Anyone Ever Taken The Radiology Test For DTS (digital Transcription Services)?
Oct 11, 2010

Has anyone ever taken the radiology test for DTS? Is it hard?   Any info on the company?   TIA ...

How Do You Fill Out An Application For DTS (digital Transcription Services)
Jun 14, 2011

How do you fill out an application for Digital Transcription Services? I've been over their website and only found career opportunities but nothing about the application. ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Any Current Info
Apr 20, 2011

Any current info about this company, I think out of Oklahoma?  Also wondering if it is employee status or IC?  Thanks for any feedback. ...

Do Not Order From Digital Dictation And Transcription Store
Feb 28, 2012

Do not order from Digital Dictation and Transcription Store.  I received a hand control that did not and returned the item.  They charged me a 20% restocking fee, shipping to me and return shipping for them for a total of almost $55. ...

Any Current Infor Regarding Digital Transcription Service In Oklahoma?
Sep 27, 2010

I found some older stuff.  Just wonder if there is anything more recent. ...

Transcription Software So That Doctor Can Dictate Into A Digital Recorder From His Office
Apr 20, 2010

Does anybody know of a good software program or system where the doctor can dictate into a digital recorder from his office, upload it to my computer and that I could transcribe using a footpedal (that I already have) and then upload it and send it back to the doctor?  The doctor would like to start using a digital system ASAP, so any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you! ...

TT Medical Insurance
Dec 03, 2010

Has anyone heard anything about whether we're keeping the old insurance or getting a new company?  Shouldn't we have already heard by now?  Getting concerned.  With all this new healthcare crap, I've heard some companies (not MT necessarily) are electing not to offer coverage. ...

TT New Medical Insurance (msg)
Jan 03, 2012

Does anyone know if it has taken effect yet?  I haven't heard anything since I filled out the enrollment forms and need to make a dr appt.  Was it supposed to be January 1?  ...

Medical Insurance?
May 01, 2013

I'm wondering what other ICs do for medical insurance, at least the ones without spouses to cover that for them. Private insurance? any recommendations? ...

Are We Still Getting Medical Insurance?
Sep 23, 2013

Are we still going to receive medical insurance benefits, or are we going to have to acquire out own? Does anyone have any information? Please advise. ...

For Those Of You With Medical Insurance ...
Dec 19, 2013

I just signed up for insurance this past open enrollment and our first payment will be deducted from the January 12 pay check.  But I have a question for those of you who already have insurance ... For those 2 months a year when there are *3* pay checks (in 2014 it will be May and October) how are the payments deducted ... do we actually make *3* equal insurance payments those months in the same amount - or still the same monthly payment, just divided by 3?  ...

Medical Insurance
Oct 30, 2014

I don't have medical insurance through my job or other source. Is it true that people without medical insurance will be fined? And if so, how come I haven't been notified? Will I get a "surprise" notification of a big fine later on? ...

Medical Insurance At Keystrokes
Sep 04, 2010

Does anybody know how long after hire that an MLS is eligible for medical insurance benefits at Keystrokes? Thanks in advance.  ...

TransTech Medical Insurance
Sep 29, 2010

Could someone please share what medical insurance company TransTech insures with?  Thanks. ...

How Much Is The Medical Insurance For One Person Or Two?
Nov 23, 2010

Could someone please tell me, how much is the medical insurance for one person or two?  Is there a choice between HMO and PPO?  Thank you. ...