A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Breitner transcription testing - Suzy Q

Posted: Jan 19, 2012

What do you think about the catheterization report on testing for Breitner? I have done probably hundreds of these reports and know the terminology -- that is not the problem. I know they are testing our ESL skill too with this guy -- very bad dictator. Did anyone have trouble with sound quality and getting the foot pedal to work? I think this along with very bad dictator just did me in. I have heard they are not too great to work for though. Maybe it is good that I could not do the test, LOL.

I had problems with that report also, but... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I sent it in anyhow since I did so well on the first report. They offered me a position. So, I would send it in if you did well on rest of the testing.

Thanks for advice. - Suzy Q

[ In Reply To ..]
Hey thanks for the tip. I got so discouraged, I left it undone and almost did not go back to finish testing. But I am persistent and am very determined to finish whatever I start. Even being sick with flu, I went ahead and finished test. Hope it pays off in the end.

Let me know how you are doing at Breitner. I am not sure what to think about this place as there are negative posts here -- but then again everything here seems to be negative. LOL. Hard to know what where to go anymore.

test - no problem

[ In Reply To ..]
I had no problem with the cath and sent it in, but have heard nothing. that was last week. I used to work for them in the past, and was trying to get back on board, but maybe they would not take me back, although I left on good terms.

Similar Messages:

Breitner Testing.
May 21, 2012

Has anyone here attempted the Breitner testing?  This company certainly searched high and low to find the absolute hardest reports for their testing.  I am familiar with the terminology on both reports as I have done genetic reports and am familiar with these words.  Also used to do most diagnostc cardiac noninvasive plus invasive procedures for a cardiologist.  Otherwise I doubt seriously I would have made it through this.  Anyway I was called for in ...

Breitner Testing
Sep 05, 2014

Thanks for any information on this... Need to know if it is a 3 hour process or whatever to allot time for it. ...

Breitner Testing On Line
Sep 18, 2011

Has anyone ever taken their testing on line?  I just did and I thought I did well until at the end of the last page and when submitting test it said otherwise.  I did not meet their criteria.   I would love to know what my score was.  Would I have to contact the company to get the score?   I have been through QA with many some outsource companies and have over 32+ years exp and currently have a QA score on the average of 99 to 100 percent on some very difficult ESL docs ...

Saince Testing? Transcription Or Vocabulary/terminology Type Testing?
Jun 16, 2014

Anyone willing to tell if it is multiple dictations, how many, etc.  Were you able to get foot pedal to work with it? any info helpful.  ...

Here We Go Again - Breitner Transcription
Mar 23, 2010

Sorry to keep being such a pest, but does anybody have any experience with the above company? ...

Anything About Breitner Transcription?
May 29, 2012

Does anyone know anything about Breitner Transcription? Any advice would be much appreciated. Do they use Dictaphone/ExEditor? Thanks! ...

Anyone Know Of Breitner Transcription?
Oct 22, 2013

Good, bad or just so-so to work for? ...

Breitner Transcription.....pay
May 07, 2015

Would anyone care to share how much Breitner pays for editing? ...

Breitner Transcription - Anyone Know About This Company
Oct 27, 2009

Does anyone know about this company - pay record, work, accounts, etc.   ...

Breitner Transcription - Ever Worked For Them Before ?
Jan 28, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company or ever worked for them before.  I'm part-time at Medquist and passed the test to work part-time with Breitner..  I was planning on working for both companies, part-time at each but know nothing about them.  I figure I'll at least give them a try but was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them.  Thank you. ...

Insight On Breitner Transcription
Jul 20, 2010

Anyone have any insight on Breitner Transcription.  Was offered a job with them, but as always never know whether to switch companies or not, but the one I am working with now has run out of work. ...

Anyone Familiar With Breitner Transcription?
Dec 15, 2010

I am thinking of working for this company and I am interested in anyone's experiences with Breitner.   Thanks ...

Breitner Transcription - Nothing Recent?
Jan 05, 2012

I went to the archives, nothing recent.  What is the deal with this company. I need to hear the truth. Thanks. ...

Breitner Transcription Services
Jun 02, 2012

I'm a CMT w/ 16 years' experience in acute care. I just applied for PT w/ Breitner. After doing their little test, answering their employment history questions, and pasting my resume, I got this automated response - Unfortunately, your experience does not meet our minimum requirement. We do have a continuous need for experienced medical transcriptionists. We strongly encourage all interested applicants to pursue additional formal training and/or experience to increase their skills ...

Breitner Transcription Anyone...nothing Recent I See?
Jan 16, 2014

Wondering if they still run out of work or if pay on time.  Wondering if nothing recent means something positive?  TIA ...

Breitner Transcription Job Offer
Jun 20, 2014

I have a job offer from Breitner. Anyone with any comments about this company, good or bad? ...

Any Recent Information On Breitner Transcription?
Apr 17, 2010

Hello, I was just wondering if there is any new information about Breitner. I have read both good and bad things. I was offered a position with them. This would be my very first job as a new graduate, and I want a good first-job experience. I understand that not everyone is going to love every company. There are going to be people out there that share their good and bad experiences, which I appreciate. How valid are the complaints though. I do not want to pass judgement on a company and miss a g ...

Breitner Transcription. I Am Compiling A List Of
Nov 20, 2010

companies to apply at.  I've found information on most of them.  I only see older posts about Breitner.  Does anyone have any current information.  What platform they use, how is QA, do they pay on time?  Any information is appreciated.  TIA ...

Anybody Works Or Has Worked For Breitner Transcription?
Jan 15, 2012

Anybody works or has worked for Breitner?  ...

Any Current Info On Breitner Transcription
Aug 14, 2013

Any current info on Breitner, good or bad, would be appreciated.  Thinking of working there.  ...

Can Anyone Give Me Info On Breitner Transcription
May 04, 2014

Can anyone give me info on Breitner?  I was offered a job with them via email after testing for them (no phone interview?).... the job offer was good, better than most out there as far as my preferred schedule and money but I cannot find much info regarding how they are to work for, workflow, QA, support, etc.  Just looking for some reassuring info please.... Thank you so much! ...

Breitner Transcription - A Good Company To Work For?
Nov 08, 2010

I see where Breitner has a job ad on the other board for an oncology transcriptionist, yet when I go to the testing area, the only test available is for acute care????  If you are going to be hired for oncology, why would you need to take a test for acute care?  Also does anyone know how much they pay for straight trans and for editing?  Is this a good company to work for?  Thanks for your help. ...

Transcription Testing
Apr 27, 2012

I have been trying to reach Bethany, a recruiter for M-Modal Transcription to no avail.  She said she sent my typing test to my e-mail address and I have not received it due to the fact that she sent it to my old e-mail address. Can you please help recovering this test so I can secure a medical transcription position with your company.  Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your cooperation. Nancy Magee ozziesam@comcast.net       ...

Breitner - How Are They Now?
Oct 19, 2009

All I can find are very, very old posts, like from almost five years ago.  How are they now?  Employee benefits?  Schedules?  Platform?  TIA!! ...

What's Going On With Breitner?
Oct 27, 2011

Every job I get looks like it has been rejected by 50 people and the jobs are always day-old terrible stuff by people who don't know how to dictate.  I wouldn't wish this work on anyone.  I used to make a little money with this company and now it seems that all the work is cherry-picked and I try to get a few crumbs falling from their table, but even that is now getting impossible.  I do great work and rarely leave blanks, but feel I have been getting pushed out of the c ...

Breitner Pay
May 12, 2012

Does anyone care to share what Breitner's pay for VR on eScription is? I checked the archives and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks so much. Feel free to email me privately if you don't care to post on here. ...

Anyone Currently At Breitner That Can Tell Me Something About Them. Nm
Oct 20, 2012

nm ...

Breitner...?
Dec 26, 2012

Anyone else who is applying or already applied at Breitner?  Anyone work there or previously worked there?  I see they use MT Test for their testing.  I did the application but have not started the actual testing yet.   Gosh it would be so nice to just have to transcribe one sound file!  Wishful thinking!  That's not gonna happen I'm sure.   Well if anyone has applied and heard from them are they paying at least decent?  I hate to do testing and ...

Breitner Company
Jan 15, 2010

Should I take ths job?  Anyone know about this company, pros, cons, or anything.  Lots of work?  ESL?  Thanks for your replies.  ...

Breitner Anyone??? Before I Test...? Thanks Nm
Jul 28, 2011

nm ...